peecol not for europeans!!

Discuss PEECOL, the toy designed for Kidrobot by the pixel phenomenon, eBoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Locked
jonplennox
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

peecol not for europeans!!

Post by jonplennox » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:28 pm

i really want to order bernd at the end of the month but i just did a check to see how much postage will be using a finders keepers order for one which should be similar as its $7.99.

Order Summary:
Total Cost of Items: $7.95
Shipping & Handling: $46.25
Total Before Tax: $54.20
Estimated Tax: No Tax
Discount: $0.00
Gift Wrapping $0.00
Total :
$54.20


my dreams of owning a peecol are over.



User avatar
mikeyle
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:44 pm
Location: Orange County

Post by mikeyle » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:35 pm

ask a forum member to buy you one, im sure shipping to the uk for a peecol in a padded envelope would be around 5-6
Real Heatness

Good Transactions with: poypoy, joeydzzle, the burger lord. chiefrocka, lychee, dieselbuoy, vinylwanker, nebulon5, zeeshan, deanomeano

jonplennox
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

Post by jonplennox » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:36 pm

mikeyle wrote:ask a forum member to buy you one, im sure shipping to the uk for a peecol in a padded envelope would be around 5-6
would someone actually do that for me you think?

User avatar
mikeyle
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:44 pm
Location: Orange County

Post by mikeyle » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:18 pm

i would do it but i only go the the kidrobot store about once a month for dunny releases, post a WTB in the buying forum and ask for bernd for 20 shipped to the UK, im sure someone here will help you.
Real Heatness

Good Transactions with: poypoy, joeydzzle, the burger lord. chiefrocka, lychee, dieselbuoy, vinylwanker, nebulon5, zeeshan, deanomeano

Peepeecol
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Peepeecol » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.

jonplennox
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

Post by jonplennox » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:00 am

Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.
how can i built a nuke army when i'll never see nuke due to this crap kr stunt to only give away 120 at their stores dissing the people around the world who really really want to be his friend.

ps shut up i'm not rich i live in the slums.

User avatar
g force
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:26 am
Location: London, UK

Post by g force » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:54 am

Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.


Wow KR board spam xsickx xsickx
mANNEe wrote:The chase comes with a refund and a hand written apology from Paul himself.


Image

User avatar
Misterine
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: New York City

Post by Misterine » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:35 am

g force wrote:
Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.


Wow KR board spam xsickx xsickx



+1.... jeezes

[ Added: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:37 am ]
oh yea go on eBoy's site its european and click on dealers maybe you can go there? and buy them
Good People/buyers/sellers/traders
streakzzZZ,f451,lucidruthie,LabbitHutch
Dunny,notsam,MfMunny,orlowone,Rebound,ns3d, chelseacandy,captainplastic,Dunn Da-Da ,mzkaydi,N_roboy12, wELiKeItRaW119, JJ,SecurityGeek, Nakanari,PhatBastard,
phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
Sign Here If you love lucky cats
dream came true


too long
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148684

User avatar
shakey
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:15 am
Location: South Wales

Post by shakey » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:48 am

jonplennox wrote:how can i built a nuke army when i'll never see nuke due to this crap kr stunt to only give away 120 at their stores dissing the people around the world who really really want to be his friend.

ps shut up i'm not rich i live in the slums.


how does KR giving away toys at their stores stop you from getting a nuke, they'll be available from other stores too. dissing other people around the world? be serious

jonplennox
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

Post by jonplennox » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:03 pm

shakey wrote:
jonplennox wrote:how can i built a nuke army when i'll never see nuke due to this crap kr stunt to only give away 120 at their stores dissing the people around the world who really really want to be his friend.

ps shut up i'm not rich i live in the slums.


how does KR giving away toys at their stores stop you from getting a nuke, they'll be available from other stores too. dissing other people around the world? be serious
idiot.

User avatar
shakey
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:15 am
Location: South Wales

Post by shakey » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:39 pm

whoa there nelly, who the hell do you think you're calling an idiot? you need to quit whinging and grow a pair.

User avatar
ELMAGICO9
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 am

Post by ELMAGICO9 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.


Dude, You're probably the WORST thing to ever happen to this forum.
:axe:
Looking For:

1. Deph 3"
2. S4 Golden Ticket
3. White Diver
4. HMNI 8"
5. Carlos Dufour
6. Orange Hate Dunny

Good transactions with:
McNail, ArchNme, Autodactyl, Lummage, PhatbBastard, Another_waver, Crippled-pigeon, MomCam, Tenthletter, Katrastrophe, lulu, Crazyrobot, Benny, magicmanjk808, urashima, niteow, eckotyper, flabby, bombshit19, jocappy, LiquidSpace, Zmonkee78, BONER, soopamuddle, untilshwokeme, ritedere, rain, wizeguy, casper721, luisespada007-Vinylwhanker, puppetbrain, o_kedoki, FericFanatic, acityinside, phatcapsfan, doughyboy, Tunauva, Skor One,clearness,SaintOfSpinners,ronicus,fes, kngdingaling, Dinosauria, =DuNnYnNuD=, Skor One, drunkmunky02, Mfmunny, dunquixote, themegacephalic, Superfluouscrux

Cool Peeps: haseown,Phatbastard,Boner,Mfmunny,igbid,o_kedoki,Retro603,doughyboy

SH!TTY Sellers:
tragicone...



User avatar
Mike TeeVee
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:32 am
Location: NEW JERSEY

Post by Mike TeeVee » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.

boot this fool
Great transactions with: NMR509,DeanoMeano, Squidboy, Autodactyl,MAD,jocappy,skullart, killwhitey,twig155,Joshua,EASheartsVinyl,vinylwhanker,AW177,motorbot,liquidspace,highland19,kom22,rustedhalo,giantdwarf
qwest1mark,cbankla..... theres alot more I just cant remember at the moment

User avatar
shakey
Posts: 3174
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:15 am
Location: South Wales

Post by shakey » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:39 pm

Mike TeeVee wrote:
Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.

boot this fool


Guys chill out, the account was banned already :D

User avatar
Misterine
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: New York City

Post by Misterine » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:43 pm

ELMAGICO9 wrote:
Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.


Dude, You're probably the WORST thing to ever happen to this forum.
:axe:



no.. thats not true... the worst thing was the yo gabba gabba
Good People/buyers/sellers/traders
streakzzZZ,f451,lucidruthie,LabbitHutch
Dunny,notsam,MfMunny,orlowone,Rebound,ns3d, chelseacandy,captainplastic,Dunn Da-Da ,mzkaydi,N_roboy12, wELiKeItRaW119, JJ,SecurityGeek, Nakanari,PhatBastard,
phaughey,smorkin_love,adigitalcure,MrMongoose, Icon84,kidstartexas,The Boy Wunder, Shauni55,nerbous,uhmski, the naked one
Sign Here If you love lucky cats
dream came true


too long
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=148684

User avatar
ELMAGICO9
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 am

Post by ELMAGICO9 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:19 pm

shakey wrote:
Mike TeeVee wrote:
Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.

boot this fool


Guys chill out, the account was banned already :D


=D>
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
:partyman:


p.s. Btw jonplennox Calling members Idiots is not a good way to make friends and have people help you....Especially when this is barely your 3rd week of being a member [-X
Looking For:

1. Deph 3"
2. S4 Golden Ticket
3. White Diver
4. HMNI 8"
5. Carlos Dufour
6. Orange Hate Dunny

Good transactions with:
McNail, ArchNme, Autodactyl, Lummage, PhatbBastard, Another_waver, Crippled-pigeon, MomCam, Tenthletter, Katrastrophe, lulu, Crazyrobot, Benny, magicmanjk808, urashima, niteow, eckotyper, flabby, bombshit19, jocappy, LiquidSpace, Zmonkee78, BONER, soopamuddle, untilshwokeme, ritedere, rain, wizeguy, casper721, luisespada007-Vinylwhanker, puppetbrain, o_kedoki, FericFanatic, acityinside, phatcapsfan, doughyboy, Tunauva, Skor One,clearness,SaintOfSpinners,ronicus,fes, kngdingaling, Dinosauria, =DuNnYnNuD=, Skor One, drunkmunky02, Mfmunny, dunquixote, themegacephalic, Superfluouscrux

Cool Peeps: haseown,Phatbastard,Boner,Mfmunny,igbid,o_kedoki,Retro603,doughyboy

SH!TTY Sellers:
tragicone...



User avatar
itzBIGANT91
Posts: 1339
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Location: Staten Island, N.Y.

Post by itzBIGANT91 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:34 pm

jonplennox wrote:
shakey wrote:
jonplennox wrote:how can i built a nuke army when i'll never see nuke due to this crap kr stunt to only give away 120 at their stores dissing the people around the world who really really want to be his friend.

ps shut up i'm not rich i live in the slums.


how does KR giving away toys at their stores stop you from getting a nuke, they'll be available from other stores too. dissing other people around the world? be serious
idiot.
=;
thats shakey your talking to..u best protect yourself :razz:
I GOT: Purple Robot Tee, Grey Labbit Tee, Navy Slash Tee, Red Bones Hoodie, Red Bones Print Hat, Blue Suicidal Labbit Tee.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: XL BLUE STARRY NIGHT HOODIE- $100+FREE SHIPPING
XL GREEN LABBIT HOODIE- $100+FREE SHIPPING
XL OLIVE BUBBLE HOODIE- $140+FREE SHIPPING

9.5 AIR JORDAN LASER V RA (RARE AIR) ARMY OLIVE/SOLAR ORANGE- $240
9.5 AIR JORDAN V SILVER/GREEN BEAN- $150

Lookin for:
XXL Yellow Bubble Hoodie
XXL Blue Nico Berry Spray Hoodie
XXL Blue Bubble Hoodie
XXL Black/Red Robot Head Hoodie


GIANT ROBOT STORE

User avatar
TOYBOX
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 12:51 am
Location: London England
Contact:

Post by TOYBOX » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Misterine wrote:
ELMAGICO9 wrote:
Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.


Dude, You're probably the WORST thing to ever happen to this forum.
:axe:



no.. thats not true... the worst thing was the yo gabba gabba


LOL i agree with that one
Good B/S/T with: dreamstack27, doughboy, Aussietoyrama, AKBAPE, p1985, dinkyhktoyz, Bo0oYaH, DeMoNMuNkY, Rails, Lil J NYC, kidrobber, Arcady,giantdwarf

Need in my life, Muttpop - Kozik Tequilla, Kozik El Panda & All Puro & Smoked sets!

Also need Mr Cartoon - Mono - Lost Angel

Paws - Blackout

Luke Chueh - Mono and Black
----------------------------------
For the most exclusive freshest trainers & clothes check out
www.karmaloop.com
Get 20%off use rep code NL17009
----------------------------------

jonplennox
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

Post by jonplennox » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:01 pm

ELMAGICO9 wrote:
shakey wrote:
Mike TeeVee wrote:
Peepeecol wrote:Suck it up you friggin wuss. Have you not seen how badass Peecols really are?! I would pay twice that. Now stop whining and build your Nuke army.

boot this fool


Guys chill out, the account was banned already :D


=D>
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
:partyman:


p.s. Btw jonplennox Calling members Idiots is not a good way to make friends and have people help you....Especially when this is barely your 3rd week of being a member [-X


i'm not here for friends after i have nuke i'll have enough friends.

Locked