forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:07 am 

hi everyone I just created a kidrobot forum account cuz i saw the peecol line and i think its pretty cool and want to learn more about it.
do the limited edition ones (like the 'only 600') sell out pretty quickly or should i not be too worried about getting them immediately?
do they break and crack over time because i used to be a big evirob collector and now they're all missing arms and other body parts haha
how long has peecol even been around for?
thanks if you respond. i'd like to become apart of this peecol craze. its cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:13 am 

SladeKid wrote:
hi everyone I just created a kidrobot forum account cuz i saw the peecol line and i think its pretty cool and want to learn more about it.
do the limited edition ones (like the 'only 600') sell out pretty quickly or should i not be too worried about getting them immediately?
do they break and crack over time because i used to be a big evirob collector and now they're all missing arms and other body parts haha
how long has peecol even been around for?
thanks if you respond. i'd like to become apart of this peecol craze. its cool

the limited edition ones - hmm, im not sure if they're slapped that label of 'only 600' to all. but you should check the ebay or even the sales thread here, they'll be there once a while.. you'll get them all eventually over the course of the time

fragile issue - these are nicely made, nothing has fallen off for mine, and i do play with mine. did drop them on the floor before, got a bit of paint chipped - which is expectible.

peecol - they've been out since last sept. at least around then

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

Post subject: More Questions...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm 

hey everyone i got a couple more questions...
is it like pretty much impossible to get some rare ones like the lacoste basketball guys?
are they done making the peecol series in general? please say they're gonna make more.. [-o<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:49 pm 

Well, the last series of peecol is coming out pretty soon. But you can get them off kidrobot shop for 10 bucks a piece

Therefore, no smoking.

Post subject: Re: More Questions...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 am 

SladeKid wrote:
hey everyone i got a couple more questions...
is it like pretty much impossible to get some rare ones like the lacoste basketball guys?
are they done making the peecol series in general? please say they're gonna make more.. [-o<

the lacoste ones are tennis guys, not basketball guys.

and from my observation on the ebay. theyve gone as low as 25 bucks for one to as high as 150 for one..

its really weird. i was once offered 150 shipped for all 3 but i snoozed on it and the seller withdrew cause at the time it went as high 150 for one lol

they're not done, please read through some of the posts here, its a small forum.. and the posts are limited, but yet you can still find out a lot. series 3 is dropping within a week's time. series 4 are unsure off, but according to one of the eboy's artists, some more single one will come out this year

Great Transaction(s):
| SnorseWhisperer | Bo0oYaH | kom22 | ChefJt | Natural Light | Misterine | jonvespa | raajr187 | WandererLA | kngwiz | johnnymu | magic_wanna |

| flyinglobster - www.cardboardspaceship.net |

Not so Great Transaction(s):
| selekta_nips |

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]