Likin' the lil' buggers

Discuss PEECOL, the toy designed for Kidrobot by the pixel phenomenon, eBoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Likin' the lil' buggers

Post by grimsheep » Fri May 30, 2008 1:50 pm

So, I've always thought PEECOLs looked pretty decent, and I love Eboy. But I know people's opinions run pretty strong both ways, if some of the posts in here are any indication ;) , so I sort of held off picking any up.

Anyway, when the contest was announced I decided to pick up Bulgr. Well of course he arrived the day after the deadline, which sucked... but I have to say I love the figure and find myself wanting the rest of the buggers :/

So in lazy fashion, if anyone has any leads on any good deals let me know ;)

I see I missed a good sale on em at Fugitive... ah well.
Happy transactions with: LLslickD, MOODSWING7, TungTLe, Devours, chinoexhale, mikeyle, ddokbaro, Buellster, DaniTofuhead, irrelevant, vinyljustice, codedecoinc, Yates, Vuitton, Dunn Da-Da, Tequilasunrise, spade, ism, sgolby, JayJayFool, ieatkr4yonz, Krakit, Del730, Stabitha Snarl, Quest1, gmiddleswarth, wastemoremoney, Mr. Balanzza, arc, chronic, Sykogrl, Draifet, Wooly, Krash, 1V1ARTIN, mANNEe, nvs03lex, dunnybunny, Vinylassasin, Moonshot, Lfarnc, vinyltoyz, pandabandit12

Post by pocketwookie » Fri May 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Welcome to the party. I happen to be one of the ones that really like PEECOL. As for any deals, you got me. I recall KR had a good deal around christmas for them, but I'm not sure of anywhere else right now.

Post by mikeyle » Sat May 31, 2008 2:47 am

i have 5 that im looking to get rid of, i have mrq, roswell, wgirl, kilr and nyofficer. Let me know if youre interested.
Real Heatness

Good Transactions with: poypoy, joeydzzle, the burger lord. chiefrocka, lychee, dieselbuoy, vinylwanker, nebulon5, zeeshan, deanomeano