UNKL Sidewalk sale November 19th and 20th

A place where you can discuss TinPo, HazmaPo, UniPo, JunPo, SUG's, and everything else being brought to you by this creatively artistic company.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, unkl-leah

rustedhalo

UNKL Sidewalk sale November 19th and 20th

Post by rustedhalo » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:49 am

Odd & Ends. Parts & Pieces. Scratches & Dings. And all points in between. Lots to be grabbed, so come and get it! Start your holiday shopping this week! Even misfit UNKL toys need a home ... We’d love to include everyone, but for now it’s a “Locals Only” deal.

If anybody is in the area I'd love to know what they have in the way of Hazmapo's. If they have any of the loose small one's that came with the MakPo I'd love a couple of those too.

Mastodon

Re: UNKL Sidewalk sale November 19th and 20th

Post by Mastodon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am

rustedhalo wrote:Image

Odd & Ends. Parts & Pieces. Scratches & Dings. And all points in between. Lots to be grabbed, so come and get it! Start your holiday shopping this week! Even misfit UNKL toys need a home ... We’d love to include everyone, but for now it’s a “Locals Only” deal.

If anybody is in the area I'd love to know what they have in the way of Hazmapo's. If they have any of the loose small one's that came with the MakPo I'd love a couple of those too.

ditto.... but more on the sug/ulligus angle.

any locals care to take a stroll down their way?
Collection: http://rotocasted.com/MASTODON/collection/
PM me if you see something you can't live without. Everything is always for sale.