A place where you can discuss TinPo, HazmaPo, UniPo, JunPo, SUG's, and everything else being brought to you by this creatively artistic company.
Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, unkl-leah
- Posts: 4205
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:19 am
- Location: republic of texas
more on my flickr
- Posts: 5453
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 am
- Location: Cleveland
I was actually going to have you customize a SUG for me when I got some more $$. I have one in my basement waiting. And, it's funny, I had something almost exactly like this in mind. Really nice work again man!!
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 am
- Location: Ohio
That's gnarly man. I love it.
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:25 am
- Posts: 1191
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 pm
- Location: Detroit
oh hell yes. this bad boy is mine.
love the eyeball.
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:34 pm
- Location: Singapore
Holy crap, this is beautiful!!
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:32 pm
- Location: Vampire City
siiiickest sug ever....!!!!!!!!! wow, nice one motor,,,!!!
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:27 am
- Location: UK
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 pm
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia.