MakPo Update...!!!

A place where you can discuss TinPo, HazmaPo, UniPo, JunPo, SUG's, and everything else being brought to you by this creatively artistic company.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, unkl-leah

User avatar
sumatra71
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Vampire City
Contact:

MakPo Update...!!!

Post by sumatra71 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:26 am

just got word that these will be retailing for about $150.00

woo hoo...!!! finally...!!!
Last edited by sumatra71 on Tue May 13, 2008 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.



User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:40 am

Time to start saving.
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
rinserepeat
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Contact:

Post by rinserepeat » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:07 am

Geez...Now I'm not sure if I should get the brown SUG or wait for the MakPo...
Good transactions with: Autodactyl, PlasticMe, kidrolito, wtfunks, MAD
_________________

Blog | Flickr | Twitter | MySpace | Facebook
_________________

WTB: Snorses, Usugrow Rebel Inks, Usugrow Salvation Inks, KAWS Blitzes, King Kun, Yods, Turtlecampers, Bunnyvans
_________________

User avatar
sumatra71
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Vampire City
Contact:

Post by sumatra71 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 am

MakPo is gonna :rock:

User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:08 am

rinserepeat wrote:Geez...Now I'm not sure if I should get the brown SUG or wait for the MakPo...


Get BOTH!! :tonqe:

I found this at Tenacioustoys.

Mak.Po

So apparently retailers are making orders. Now i wonder how many Mak.Po will be available at SDCC.
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
rinserepeat
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Contact:

Post by rinserepeat » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah, I saw that at TT as well...I don't like "signing up" for a release like that though. I'm sure UNKL will have us covered...
Good transactions with: Autodactyl, PlasticMe, kidrolito, wtfunks, MAD
_________________

Blog | Flickr | Twitter | MySpace | Facebook
_________________

WTB: Snorses, Usugrow Rebel Inks, Usugrow Salvation Inks, KAWS Blitzes, King Kun, Yods, Turtlecampers, Bunnyvans
_________________

User avatar
item
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: Edmonton
Contact:

Post by item » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:34 pm

This thing looks to be 12" or bigger. Wow.

$150 really isn't that bad of a price considering the size, detail and inclusion of a 3" Hazmapo.

I heard that there'll also be an Orange variant for this as well ? Is that for sure and are there any pics floating around ?

User avatar
sumatra71
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Vampire City
Contact:

Post by sumatra71 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:01 am

any idea on when these will be up for sale miss Leah...?

User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:28 am

Price check and availability at SDCC too plz Leah! If its at SDCC, will there be limits per buyer?
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
unkl-leah
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Location: 5-0-3, beyatch
Contact:

Post by unkl-leah » Thu May 01, 2008 10:59 pm

item wrote:This thing looks to be 12" or bigger. Wow.

$150 really isn't that bad of a price considering the size, detail and inclusion of a 3" Hazmapo.

I heard that there'll also be an Orange variant for this as well ? Is that for sure and are there any pics floating around ?


Yep, she's a purdy one, ain't she? 12" when open.

Yes, we will also release a 100 piece orange color variant at SDCC. I'm pretty sure we're selling all (or almost all) there.

[ Added: Fri May 02, 2008 12:59 am ]
sumatra71 wrote:any idea on when these will be up for sale miss Leah...?


All of the MaK.Pos will go up for sale for SDCC -- and we'll have some on our site as well at that time for those of you not able to make it to SDCC.

[ Added: Fri May 02, 2008 1:00 am ]
yakitori832 wrote:Price check and availability at SDCC too plz Leah! If its at SDCC, will there be limits per buyer?


Not quite sure on the availability of these for SDCC -- however, we can tell you that there were 400 of the greens made (100 of the orange). Yes! These will be limited to one per person online and at the Con.

YAY MaK.Po!

User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Thu May 01, 2008 11:34 pm

unkl-leah wrote:Not quite sure on the availability of these for SDCC -- however, we can tell you that there were 400 of the greens made (100 of the orange). Yes! These will be limited to one per person online and at the Con.


This is definitely a noob question, but its one of each colorway per person? Thanks Leah! Are you gonna be at the Con?
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
unkl-leah
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Location: 5-0-3, beyatch
Contact:

Post by unkl-leah » Fri May 02, 2008 4:02 am

yakitori832 wrote:
unkl-leah wrote:Not quite sure on the availability of these for SDCC -- however, we can tell you that there were 400 of the greens made (100 of the orange). Yes! These will be limited to one per person online and at the Con.


This is definitely a noob question, but its one of each colorway per person? Thanks Leah! Are you gonna be at the Con?


Yeah, one colorway of each per person.

Me at the Con? Oh yes. I'm ALWAYS there. :neutral:

User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Fri May 02, 2008 8:15 am

unkl-leah wrote:Me at the Con? Oh yes. I'm ALWAYS there. :neutral:


oops. My bad, i never been to a Con. This'll be my first. :blush:
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
unkl-leah
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Location: 5-0-3, beyatch
Contact:

Post by unkl-leah » Sat May 03, 2008 12:49 am

yakitori832 wrote:
unkl-leah wrote:Me at the Con? Oh yes. I'm ALWAYS there. :neutral:


oops. My bad, i never been to a Con. This'll be my first. :blush:


Ha! Lucky!!!! The first is the best... after that I just get overwhelmed and tired in about 2.25 minutes. :)

User avatar
rinserepeat
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Contact:

Post by rinserepeat » Sat May 03, 2008 3:14 am

I've seen teaser pics, but have there been any pictures of the orange variant? Is this supposed to be an SDCC exclusive (I would assume so based on the low production run)? I would love to have one... *sigh*

Do I get one set aside if I buy a SUG from the site now? ;)

Aw, come on...Give a dog a bone...I just got the brown Defcon II SUG and the Northern State UniPo (woo-hoo!) from your site (order #2011)...
Good transactions with: Autodactyl, PlasticMe, kidrolito, wtfunks, MAD
_________________

Blog | Flickr | Twitter | MySpace | Facebook
_________________

WTB: Snorses, Usugrow Rebel Inks, Usugrow Salvation Inks, KAWS Blitzes, King Kun, Yods, Turtlecampers, Bunnyvans
_________________

User avatar
unkl-leah
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Location: 5-0-3, beyatch
Contact:

Post by unkl-leah » Tue May 06, 2008 12:03 am

rinserepeat wrote:I've seen teaser pics, but have there been any pictures of the orange variant? Is this supposed to be an SDCC exclusive (I would assume so based on the low production run)? I would love to have one... *sigh*

Do I get one set aside if I buy a SUG from the site now? ;)

Aw, come on...Give a dog a bone...I just got the brown Defcon II SUG and the Northern State UniPo (woo-hoo!) from your site (order #2011)...


Nope, no pix just yet. And yes, it is a Con exclusive. But that's ALL I'll tell you about that!

I wish I could just get you one... but then I would be drawn and quartered by all of the other fans worldwide. Ouch!

I'm packing your order today! :)

User avatar
Autodactyl
Posts: 3933
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: Berkeley, CA

Post by Autodactyl » Fri May 09, 2008 5:35 am

these should be cool. velvet interior? say what!? :D

User avatar
o_kedoki
Posts: 2453
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by o_kedoki » Fri May 09, 2008 7:03 am

really in love with this piece. :heart: :heart: :heart:

User avatar
golmerdanger
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Maui, Hawaii

Post by golmerdanger » Mon May 12, 2008 3:26 pm

Go MakPo Go!

How about a GID HazMaPo driver?
Good transactions: bk_bk, cheeky, dieselbuoy, DreVanFuzen, mzkayDi, nameBRAND, NinJaSkills, pixiedix

WANTED:
fatcaps- DEPH, TILT CHASE, PAINTBALL, GID
Gingerman Burnt
Easy Hey
Sicky Barrel

User avatar
rinserepeat
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Contact:

Post by rinserepeat » Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 am

unkl-leah wrote:
rinserepeat wrote:I've seen teaser pics, but have there been any pictures of the orange variant? Is this supposed to be an SDCC exclusive (I would assume so based on the low production run)? I would love to have one... *sigh*

Do I get one set aside if I buy a SUG from the site now? ;)

Aw, come on...Give a dog a bone...I just got the brown Defcon II SUG and the Northern State UniPo (woo-hoo!) from your site (order #2011)...


Nope, no pix just yet. And yes, it is a Con exclusive. But that's ALL I'll tell you about that!

I wish I could just get you one... but then I would be drawn and quartered by all of the other fans worldwide. Ouch!

I'm packing your order today! :)


Got 'em! Thanks, Leah!!! They're great...The orange on the v2 Defcon really stands out. Bummer to hear that the orange MakPo colorway is a Con exclusive though... :prayer:
Good transactions with: Autodactyl, PlasticMe, kidrolito, wtfunks, MAD
_________________

Blog | Flickr | Twitter | MySpace | Facebook
_________________

WTB: Snorses, Usugrow Rebel Inks, Usugrow Salvation Inks, KAWS Blitzes, King Kun, Yods, Turtlecampers, Bunnyvans
_________________

User avatar
G3NR8
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Post by G3NR8 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:26 am

Thats so sick! Hope I can get one
Great transactions with: barnettkthrn, RiceKilla, poopchalupa, DoctorDoyle, kidrobotNY (x2), gtcowgirl, MrMongoose, muzikpheen, Dunny27, richL, YummyOreos, bo0sterxme, djtomain, linhpham1201, PEA_KNUCK, BustinJustin, X-SiTeN, Fifizzle, spunla, madrid, ddokbaro, ynottony, JokerVT, jay_spec, eskimo, yorickbrown, Trademark78

User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:40 pm

Check THIS OUTTTTTTT

Image


Image

Feast your eyes. They will bleed
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
Mastodon
Posts: 1191
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:59 pm
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Post by Mastodon » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm

yakitori832 wrote:Check THIS OUTTTTTTT

Image


Image

Feast your eyes. They will bleed


I saw that this morning........ it's a ........ bright.

I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed in the orange. I think the green is awesome. I think the orange could be cool as an accent, but it's a little too flat overall. I feel like it hides as opposed to enhances the shape. And it doesn't have the same strong silhouette that an all black or all white would.

I'm still deciding on getting the green.... I wish I could see it in person first. ah well

User avatar
yakitori832
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 am
Location: WestLA

Post by yakitori832 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Personally, the orange stands out cause its so bright, but i dig the green more. I totally feel you on the white and black colorways. Im wondering whats in store for us as far as the SDCC exclusive hazmapo. I was personally hoping for a little more vibrant colors this year on the figures, but in general, everything seems kinda dark and flat, cept for the bright orange makpo. Thats just me. I still love these figs and am hopin to score them all.
My Dunny Series 5 Case Pull
Sale
Rolitoland Collection
FRENCH KISS SERIE (complete) Collection

Good Dealings
ROCSone, iliksprite, Tungtle, ckwok528, david boring, objektivone, bo0sterxme, eskimo, jmf337, ghettoenhanced

User avatar
item
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: Edmonton
Contact:

Post by item » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Got my Orange MakPo and am absolutely in love with this piece! Have to say it's probably one of UNKL's finest pieces to date.

Now let's petition for some Octopo variants!!!

Post Reply