Slaphappy goodness

July 23-27th, 2008 at the San Diego Convention Center. Post all exclusive releases, signing info, and more!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

halfapparition

Slaphappy goodness

Post by halfapparition » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:56 pm

the first of many

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

lulu

Post by lulu » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:21 pm

What a great display...can't wait till mine comes out of the box. I just adore this piece!

GooseWonder

Post by GooseWonder » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:31 pm

lulu wrote:What a great display...can't wait till mine comes out of the box. I just adore this piece!

+1 I just framed a bunch of BP postcards and prints that will look good with the 'ol slap and muggles!
Good B/S/T : Lil J NYC, SLACK, flapjack(2), PurpleWalrus, lilmyk, AKBAPE, Phuek!, Retro603, FericFanatic, DreVanFuzen, Ingrownmayo

medallion wrote:if you're not ready to play with the big boys then I suggest you find a new playground. Collecting vinyl is all about street justice! :)

Plur511

Post by Plur511 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:47 pm

sweet display!
"it's a done deal!"

Doktor A collection

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:58 pm

Plur511 wrote:sweet display!

Thanks and it is gonna grow grow grow!!!!
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

GooseWonder

Post by GooseWonder » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:03 pm

Hey HalfApp, Did you pick up the BP and KO set that Kathie offered up on the boards last week.

The postcards are freaking awesome, and there are 2 prints also

Highly recommend it!
Good B/S/T : Lil J NYC, SLACK, flapjack(2), PurpleWalrus, lilmyk, AKBAPE, Phuek!, Retro603, FericFanatic, DreVanFuzen, Ingrownmayo

medallion wrote:if you're not ready to play with the big boys then I suggest you find a new playground. Collecting vinyl is all about street justice! :)

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:29 pm

GooseWonder wrote:Hey HalfApp, Did you pick up the BP and KO set that Kathie offered up on the boards last week.

The postcards are freaking awesome, and there are 2 prints also

Highly recommend it!

I got the one print at the VTN show. If I can come up with some money, ill get the postcard set.

Now I want a Brandt OG
grrrrrr
from SKET

chechi

Post by chechi » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:56 pm

That looks great!

I've got to figure out how to display mine now.

[ Added: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:57 pm ]
Oh and I love the canvas BTW!

puredexterity

Post by puredexterity » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:23 pm

awsome, Well displayed
Good Trades with: 666doll, Tavaro, Hoagie, joeydzzle, belmont142, grimlock, fooshcore, snakesandseals, tunatuva, djfohm, vinylwhanker, kngdingaling

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 am

puredexterity wrote:awsome, Well displayed

must get postcard set now
from SKET

GooseWonder

Post by GooseWonder » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:05 am

halfapparition wrote:

Yeah you do

I guarantee you will be 200% satisfied, I know I was

blu3h3ylo

Post by blu3h3ylo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:37 pm

halfapparition wrote:

postcard set was AMAZING!!! sooo glad i got it!
MisKat wrote:make sure you charge crazy flipper prices to stir up the hype machine!

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 am

blu3h3ylo wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

postcard set was AMAZING!!! sooo glad i got it!

rub it in, [-X

ill just have to order!
from SKET

lulu

Post by lulu » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 am

Does anyone feel like posting pictures of the postcards? I'm so tempted, but so broke :killme:

GooseWonder

Post by GooseWonder » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:46 am

there are alot of pics in the SDCC forum thread that MisKat put up