biggest sdcc regret(s)

July 23-27th, 2008 at the San Diego Convention Center. Post all exclusive releases, signing info, and more!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Samurai Lincoln

Post by Samurai Lincoln » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 pm

DreVanFuzen wrote:Umm...

Not getting to see and meet Olivia Munn from G4TV. I have such a crush on her! She's adorable and has the perfect body. (Nice chest!) She has a sense of humor too. T____T

...and no this is not Nate posting...LOLOL

That is awesome............

There are roughly 46,000 some odd people on this board. I like about twenty of them. You aren't one of those people.

GooseWonder

Post by GooseWonder » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:30 pm

Samurai Lincoln wrote:

Not getting to see and meet Olivia Munn from G4TV. I have such a crush on her! She's adorable and has the perfect body. (Nice chest!) She has a sense of humor too. T____T

That is awesome............

+1
Good B/S/T : Lil J NYC, SLACK, flapjack(2), PurpleWalrus, lilmyk, AKBAPE, Phuek!, Retro603, FericFanatic, DreVanFuzen, Ingrownmayo

medallion wrote:if you're not ready to play with the big boys then I suggest you find a new playground. Collecting vinyl is all about street justice! :)

newera84

Post by newera84 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:37 pm

1. not picking up the ghostfights from s7
2. not picking up more stuff from gargamel
3. not meeting/talk to hiddy
4. not meeting more boardmembers

Waytoogojustin

Post by Waytoogojustin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:46 pm

About that i saw olivia and kevin she is so perfect, and she has a nice rump
Heres my regrets

Not bringing a sketchbook
Not bringing enough money
Not getting a four day pass (I got a 3 day because i hesitated so i had to sneak in on saturday one of the funnest things to do)
Not meeting enough artists
And thats about it

DaniTofuhead

Post by DaniTofuhead » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:52 pm

No regrets. Just love. Although we do want to get a condo for next year...that would have been nice.
:::Great Transactions With: locotoy, friendsw/thetoy, Lucky13, mr_balut, slack, LondontoLA, BottomsDream, phazeonedj, dinosauria, PhatBastard, joeydzzle, 666doll, toddivision, H20Bear, boyer, monsterdecay, Maki Maki,sadistic spork, coasterbear, playdoh, pennjones, twotwelve, leinad, ROCSone, at321fakest, VinylBandit,dunquixote, Shauni55, j3tang:::

Make Art Not War

Dani Tofu :heart:

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:54 pm

not going to barbasic to hang out outside
not drinking enough

Samurai Lincoln

Post by Samurai Lincoln » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:56 pm

wtfunks wrote:not drinking enough

that is a regret I have every night before I go to bed.
There are roughly 46,000 some odd people on this board. I like about twenty of them. You aren't one of those people.

nightwing002

Post by nightwing002 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:02 pm

Waytoogojustin wrote: Not getting a four day pass (I got a 3 day because i hesitated so i had to sneak in on saturday one of the funnest things to do)

hahaha... i sneaked into SDCC on saturday too... 8-[
My Heat

Good Transactions w/: TheDrizzle, poppacap, airmarket, sindekat, Tangy, shabadoo, bombshit19, 666doll, Jesa, wizeguy, ionz149, SEAKAT1, dusted, Zma, wacko, Rubberducky, flabby, Lil J NYC, dear earthling, TradeMark310, LiquidSpace, Aussietoyrama, D-LuX, djfohm, magic_wanna, motorbot, catch232, squidboy, MAD, wtfunks, kyosuke, Bucky Lastard, quis23, hgreene, dunnyhunny, Run-A-Mucker, Femme_Fortress1, tactics, LeonSpinks, munchkins021

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:04 pm

not seeing nightwings sister.. CAUSE I GUESS SHE WASNT THERE!
not being able to get ab to eat a pzone..
not taking the picture that i said i would..
not takin pictures with women in costumes..

nightwing002

Post by nightwing002 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:14 pm

wtfunks wrote:not seeing nightwings sister.. CAUSE I GUESS SHE WASNT THERE!

hahaha... you weren't the only one looking for her... huck asked if she came too... so next time he's in LA i promised i'd bring her along to drink... :partyman:
My Heat

Good Transactions w/: TheDrizzle, poppacap, airmarket, sindekat, Tangy, shabadoo, bombshit19, 666doll, Jesa, wizeguy, ionz149, SEAKAT1, dusted, Zma, wacko, Rubberducky, flabby, Lil J NYC, dear earthling, TradeMark310, LiquidSpace, Aussietoyrama, D-LuX, djfohm, magic_wanna, motorbot, catch232, squidboy, MAD, wtfunks, kyosuke, Bucky Lastard, quis23, hgreene, dunnyhunny, Run-A-Mucker, Femme_Fortress1, tactics, LeonSpinks, munchkins021

Samurai Lincoln

Post by Samurai Lincoln » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm

wtfunks wrote:not seeing nightwings sister.. CAUSE I GUESS SHE WASNT THERE!
not being able to get ab to eat a pzone..
not taking the picture that i said i would..
not takin pictures with women in costumes..

Don't worry about it! I got love for the Kris!

zombiemonkie

Post by zombiemonkie » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm

not doing the zombie walk
not picking up the 8" black buffmonster at VTN
not bringing my scetch book
not getting the 10" barsimpson qee
not taking enugh pix (as always)
Last edited by zombiemonkie on Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when theres no more room in hell...

check out my custom's:
Zombiemonkie.com

Twitter: @zombiemonkie

Waytoogojustin

Post by Waytoogojustin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm

nightwing002 wrote:
Waytoogojustin wrote: Not getting a four day pass (I got a 3 day because i hesitated so i had to sneak in on saturday one of the funnest things to do)

how did you sneak in i just found a gate with no security guards in it then walked in i had to sneak two of my friends in doing that in and out thing

duracelldunny

Post by duracelldunny » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Waytoogojustin wrote:
nightwing002 wrote:

how did you sneak in i just found a gate with no security guards in it then walked in i had to sneak two of my friends in doing that in and out thing

couldnt you just turn ur badge so the name is facing you
tape it to ur shirt
and walk right in?
:lol:
i doubt anyone would notice the difference with the darker blue for th. fr. sun. and the regular blue for all days

Great Deals With:
scionmag, warriorwoman, MAD, scud80, TradeMark310, Zeeshan, fussfuss, abelincolnjr (x2), themegacephalic, hgreene, Rebound, uberboy, Retro608, vinylwhanker, Hoagie, MOKEWON

Waytoogojustin

Post by Waytoogojustin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:29 pm

duracelldunny wrote:
Waytoogojustin wrote:
nightwing002 wrote:

couldnt you just turn ur badge so the name is facing you
tape it to ur shirt
and walk right in?
:lol:
i doubt anyone would notice the difference with the darker blue for th. fr. sun. and the regular blue for all days

yea thats what i did i coverd up the three day with a card and i used my orange badge from last year i got free passes

cicconeyouth

Post by cicconeyouth » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 pm

i regret:
-not taking more pictures
-not buying any ice lodge uglys for myself
-not finding better places to eat (i ate quite a bit in the expo hall, eek!)
-not buying more clothing from spicy brown and emily the strange
-buying the gwen stefani doll set. it makes me feel cheesy and lame, so i need to get rid of it. can you say impulse buy? haha
-and most of all... missing the heroes panel (even though i knew i wasn't going to get in)

mrfang

Post by mrfang » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:23 pm

I regret forgetting about the release of the Anarchy Sarge. Does anyone have one they aren't in love with? I will trade a Super Teeter or other items, and/or money.
Trade references:
Sold to: catch232, magicmanjk808, Dunn Da-Da, Dunny27, Sea Legs, killerz4ever, joshua, hova0023, toddivision, acityinside, peppersunlight, Randi6625, blu3h3ylo, Plur511, pennjones, transportblast, devinyl, kom22, Femme_Fortress1, Orangefish, TungTLe, symcity1, mattius, DuCtTaPeMyH3ArT, shoparooni, ckwok528, PlasticPrincess, dinkydino, KJB, reganomics813, eec007, baby cheeses, Mendez, Crestone, litefusegetaway, time4ride
Traded with: aquaphase, dunnyhunny, sc00t3r, Benjamin
Bought from: chris, el maz, Dunny_Photo, cs22collect, joshua, SmorkinDoobers, sindekat, mzkayDi, dizzy8080, scottygee
Gold medal for outstanding services: DEAD YETI

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:23 pm

not slapping ppl...

nightwing002

Post by nightwing002 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:19 pm

Waytoogojustin wrote:
nightwing002 wrote:

one of my close friends snagged a 4 day badge holder when she was getting her pass on thursday... she gave it to me just in case i needed to go on saturday... thank goodness for that cuz sat was the best day for me... lol
My Heat

stellarrina

Post by stellarrina » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:35 pm

guilty. :-#

joemm wrote:looking like Ace from KRLA...we got mistaken for each other throughout the con
[-X silly wabbits. :axe:

THATS JUST Y0U.

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:39 pm

oh yeah.. no pic with rina.. hhaha

[ Added: Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:40 pm ]
and ecko.. i guess

stellarrina

Post by stellarrina » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:40 pm

tehlilone wrote:- Not passing by the KR booth on Preview night and checking stuff out there (heard there was something that went on only a couple days after :()

- Not having more money

- Not talking to more KR members (actually not making friends w/ KR members online first also)

- Forgetting some figures in the car/apt

- Not getting the JLed Ledkins (It was only $10 and I didn't know!)

- Giving away my Batman Money (I thought someone was just messed up my change so I gave away a $1 bill worth $5+ when I purchased something)

- Not getting there earlier everyday (missed out on the morning raffles so I got 0 real exclusives

- Not getting a UMA flatwood

i think i met you in line somewhere but i dont remember which line cause we were in so many. lol.

[ Added: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:42 pm ]
wtfunks wrote:oh yeah.. no pic with rina.. hhaha

[ Added: Tue 31 Jul, 2007 11:40 pm ]
and ecko.. i guess

hahaha someone has a picture of all of us at that love hate stuff.
[-X silly wabbits. :axe:

THATS JUST Y0U.

chechi

Post by chechi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:43 pm

I have a couple, including not meeting enough artists, but my biggest regret is not constantly bathing in Purel. Now I'm sick in bed. xsickx

leinad

Post by leinad » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:50 pm

chechi wrote:I have a couple, including not meeting enough artists, but my biggest regret is not constantly bathing in Purel. Now I'm sick in bed. xsickx

If you bathed in Purel you'd be sick for other reasons. (alcohol poisoning)
A+ sellers:Shabadoo,Aussietoyrama,Drilone,Ouister,tommynathan,chris, prins,D-Lux,$and,Slack,mplspeep,Zeeshan,StreakzzZZ,DaniTofuhead,ghettoenhanced,
wtfunks,vinylhead,frogwizard,kontact,NinJaSkills,rdengineer,vuitton,argon,theliberator,666ways2love,mikeny,crushgroove
A+ buyers:LondonToLa,dunny996TT,keyser soze,coasterbear,
spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

chechi

Post by chechi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:03 pm

leinad wrote:If you bathed in Purel you'd be sick for other reasons. (alcohol poisoning)

When I had alcohol poisoning I recall it being a lot better than the sinus infection and upper respiratory infection I have now. Yuck.