SDCC THANKS EVRYBODY!

July 23-27th, 2008 at the San Diego Convention Center. Post all exclusive releases, signing info, and more!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Dave pressler

SDCC THANKS EVRYBODY!

Post by Dave pressler » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Wow, Comic Con was a blast! I just want to thank everyone who came out to see me at the Munky King Booth, or just stopped to say hi on the floor. The most fun for me is meeting everyone in person. A lot of artist (Me) spend so much time alone, working in our studios that it’s great to come out into the sunlight and meet fans of our work. I hope everyone who wanted one got a “Stupid Little Robot Buddy” or a poster. “So Very Angry Clobber Monkey” should be out as a vinyl this time next year. Check out my website and blog for pics, and my new Pop Cling release. Also if you don’t know about Geeks On you should check them out, I did a pod cast interview with them last week: http://www.geekson.com/ I also love seeing everyones pics from the con.
www.davepresslerart.com

NICBROWN

Post by NICBROWN » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:10 pm

HEY IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU.WITH ALL THE RUNNING AROUND I FORGOT TO ASK YOU TO HIT MY BLACKBOOK.

mintieblue

Post by mintieblue » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:16 pm

it was awesome meeting you!!! and thanks for drawing the penguine eating robot for us!! haha
Dunnys Dunnys Dunnys!!!

AIM: ztashoegal

wafflebot

Post by wafflebot » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 pm

Hey DAve, Shane's friend nick here. He has been talking about introducing us but 3 busy people just get difficult 99 percent of the time. Great meeting you and your girlfriend. Talk to you more later,peace,N
It's no longer about what you can create,it's about what you can aquire.

desized

Post by desized » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm

dave - ronnie and I missed you! did you see the daniel johnston figure over at toy tokyo?

duracelldunny

Post by duracelldunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:56 pm

thank you!
it was great meeting you
(first in line too) :D

Great Deals With:
scionmag, warriorwoman, MAD, scud80, TradeMark310, Zeeshan, fussfuss, abelincolnjr (x2), themegacephalic, hgreene, Rebound, uberboy, Retro608, vinylwhanker, Hoagie, MOKEWON

mfmunny

Post by mfmunny » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:58 pm

once again it was great seeing you, love the work :partyman:
I am an OG 3A Legionnaire

WANTS: 05 SHINJUKU (LAST ONE)
WANTED LUKE CHUEH PRINTS:"Life By The Knife" & "Jacked"-last two I need
ImageImageImage

Luke Chueh Collection & Possessed Army
OG Possessed Panda
SALES THREAD-http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1147494#1147494

EASheartsVinyl

Post by EASheartsVinyl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 pm

i almost got a sketch from you. i saw you drawing on some woman's arm at the MK booth but you took off afterward. i didn't want to stop you since it was my fault i missed the signing. haha.
kom22 wrote:We are prepared to defend our turf like a bunch of redshirts in otherville.

coasterbear

Post by coasterbear » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Wonderful chatting with you and getting a sketch Dave!

I made the mistake of putting my Stupid Little Robot Buddy in my backpack for safekeeping on my return trip, and when I got home my laptop was dead!

Not really.

DragonCypher

Post by DragonCypher » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:59 pm

Dave, thanks for taking the time to chat and sketch. It was definitely a cool experience. Don't forget to watch Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers, and Paprika, haha.
DragonCypher
Complete Technique
Sode fure-au mo tasho no en - Even when our sleeves brush together it is our karma.

zef

Post by zef » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:39 pm

I love the clobber monkey poster!!!!

any way to get these?

we havemonkey madness at our house.

KAYGARFIELD

Post by KAYGARFIELD » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:55 pm

maybe next year :/

zef

Post by zef » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Woohoo!

thanks Dave for hooking me up on that poster! :biggrin:

maraudandembezz

Re: SDCC THANKS EVRYBODY!

Post by maraudandembezz » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Dave pressler wrote:Wow, Comic Con was a blast! I just want to thank everyone who came out to see me at the Munky King Booth, or just stopped to say hi on the floor. The most fun for me is meeting everyone in person. A lot of artist (Me) spend so much time alone, working in our studios that it’s great to come out into the sunlight and meet fans of our work. I hope everyone who wanted one got a “Stupid Little Robot Buddy” or a poster. “So Very Angry Clobber Monkey” should be out as a vinyl this time next year. Check out my website and blog for pics, and my new Pop Cling release. Also if you don’t know about Geeks On you should check them out, I did a pod cast interview with them last week: http://www.geekson.com/ I also love seeing everyones pics from the con.
www.davepresslerart.com

so awesome... :rolleyes: