forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: tokidoki SDCC exclusives
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 pm 

so like the title says, i need help getting all the tokidoki SDCC exclusives. i would have done it myself, but i'm in the desert on a deployment for the next year. my mrs loves tokidoki and this would make a great gift for me to give her after she gives birth in the next couple of days.

i was able to go to NYCC before deploying and picked her up the PLATINUM SANDY and she loved it. i was also able to order her the tokidoki dunny yesterday. now all i need is for someone to help get the rest of the PLATINUM SERIES and other random ones for her.

* small tokidoki tokyo plastic geisha $40

* THE CACTUS FRIENDS/PLATINUM EDITIONS - Four very special vinyls from the Cactus Friends series, designed by Simone Legno! The original cactus family - SANDy, Sabochan, Bastardino and Polpettina - will be available in limited quantities only.

* THE CACTUS PUPS/SPECIAL EDITION - Designed by tokidoki, the ever-popular Cactus Pups are available in a special exclusive color version. Pick a gold pup and you'll win a special prize, too!

* BULLETTO/SPECIAL EDITION Our next upcoming collaboration with Simone Legno and tokidoki gets its debut at Comic Con 2008 with this special grayscale edition Mozzarella's boyrfriend and super limited.
(limited to 250 pieces

* Tokidoki Kaniza - 1000 pieces

WISH LIST:

3 inch: S4 chases; miami huck; any S3; S2: huck, cycle, tristan bear, sket-one gas mask; S1: jerry abstract, gold & silver tristan; dj qberts; fatcap chases; french:easy hey

8inch: HMNI, insa, shoguns & geishas, cycle, red king tut, don'yoko, voodoos

i'm starting a collection of custom dunny & munny of people that i know or have met. i am willing to supply the figure.

i also have a collection of mini munny for my soon to be born son's room. anyone willing to help, HOLLA AT ME!
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=105168

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY, SELL &/or TRADE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 pm 

you should have posted earlier....
I know for sure SANDy pLAtinum was sold out preview nite....I got all the other characters today. If you could have post early I could have helped you out mate...

They were not limiting the purchase Thursday as the exhibitor told me. SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT. HE is out there keeping AMERICA safe for us !!!!
I am not attending again tho...

STRAngeco's line moves very quick and they are very professional fast purchase proceedure. It will be easy booth to purchase just go when there is no scheduled signing .

I heard cactus pups are sold as blindbox even the platinums yet the finish is not as nice as we want it to be.

Its this items
Image Image ImageImage

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:38 pm 

thanx Rejectx i wish i were able to get to a computer before. today is the first time i was able to get on and ask. i do appreciate the thought though.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

WISH LIST:

3 inch: S4 chases; miami huck; any S3; S2: huck, cycle, tristan bear, sket-one gas mask; S1: jerry abstract, gold & silver tristan; dj qberts; fatcap chases; french:easy hey

8inch: HMNI, insa, shoguns & geishas, cycle, red king tut, don'yoko, voodoos

i'm starting a collection of custom dunny & munny of people that i know or have met. i am willing to supply the figure.

i also have a collection of mini munny for my soon to be born son's room. anyone willing to help, HOLLA AT ME!
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=105168

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY, SELL &/or TRADE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:52 pm 

Oh crap, I ache for these little bastards! As usual, I'm going to have to resort to eBay. Not cool at all.

Wicked sellers: kidrobotNY, ingrownmayo, taniamc, kp, whyhoo, vinyljunkeeeee, kom22, oversprayed[/center]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:06 pm 

I hope someone who may have got a extra can hook up DROuntld! homie is out fighting the fight for us so someone hook him up! He's good people and a fellow CT head.

Good to see you able to log on and get a little bit of the vinyl fix DRO. Stay safe!

buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl

DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:39 pm 

Help him out!! He's defending our country and just wants a gift for his expectant wife!!! I know the Kaniza will probably still be available after the con, not sure about the other stuff though!

BUMP!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 am 

He siging today at toy qube 3 to 5 booth 4837

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]