forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 3:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: Not A Happy Man Anymore!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm 

Didn't get a BxH King Kun after all that hype. Got my money refunded. Real bummed out now. Hopefully someone else will hook me up.

MrMongoose, Corsair, Eckotyper, iliksprite, seventoes, Adunn, whthalo, c-money, NinJaSkills, crspy420, PlasticMe, HaynMade, Yardarm51 (x7), o_kedoki, poopchalupa, Maki Maki, DunkMax, bassqee, Siphilon, tommynathan (x2), SaintOfSpinners, just1nj (x2), g force, creaturion, jonvespa, Hallenbeck

Great Selling To:
illminded1, ratmloud, MightyDog (x4), xxclandestinexx, jmonusko, cprobot, the civic, bo0sterxme, barnettkthrn, bk_bk, dingobean, plasidboyy, Metatron1050, Fes (x2), akumatw, just1nj, redblueyellow (x2), Gazpacho (x3), meanmistert, ALi, g force, hashishan, themegacephalic, icebird, BustinJustin, nyhousekid, gonedaddyfinch, EBIII, kidrobot miami, robynndarcy, nomnomdunny, g-bo., MechMindSet, wyldaxe

Last edited by originalkaws on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 pm 

THis is tomorrow I heard there r few blks and of the greys..if thats true.....
Toy Tokyo have a BLUe and green colorway I believe was around $300.00 or less(looks like a KIng KUn but not sure)

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Last edited by Rejectx on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:50 pm 

Mule Service Fee Raised!!! Please Someone, I know someone is kind enough to help me out.

MrMongoose, Corsair, Eckotyper, iliksprite, seventoes, Adunn, whthalo, c-money, NinJaSkills, crspy420, PlasticMe, HaynMade, Yardarm51 (x7), o_kedoki, poopchalupa, Maki Maki, DunkMax, bassqee, Siphilon, tommynathan (x2), SaintOfSpinners, just1nj (x2), g force, creaturion, jonvespa, Hallenbeck

Great Selling To:
illminded1, ratmloud, MightyDog (x4), xxclandestinexx, jmonusko, cprobot, the civic, bo0sterxme, barnettkthrn, bk_bk, dingobean, plasidboyy, Metatron1050, Fes (x2), akumatw, just1nj, redblueyellow (x2), Gazpacho (x3), meanmistert, ALi, g force, hashishan, themegacephalic, icebird, BustinJustin, nyhousekid, gonedaddyfinch, EBIII, kidrobot miami, robynndarcy, nomnomdunny, g-bo., MechMindSet, wyldaxe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:23 pm 

Rejectx wrote:
THis is tomorrow I heard there r few blks and of the greys..if thats true.....
Toy Tokyo have a BLUe and green colorway I believe was aroung $300.00 or lessImage

I don't think there are any other colorways other than black and grey....but it is sweet...still hoping my friend can grab one for me but it sounds like there aren't gonna be too many.

[ Added: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 am ]
My buddy that is there said they gave out tickets at 9:30 this morning until all pieces were accounted for....he missed out and we're both disappointed. He's gonna try and work his magic...... DOH!!!

All in all a hard piece to score.

ISO of: #1-1St Painted RealxNibbler - SDCC 2011, 2-Onell Chaos Invasion, 3 - Spectre Mini Pheyaos
My Flickr
Transactions

Commissions list is open. If we've talked I have you on the list already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyEGdaOhhY<---Time Lapse Video of the making of the Mega Munny Hammer Bros.
http://vimeo.com/21803727 <----New Video "How to Strip a Dunny"

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 am 

yeah, my mule wasnt able to get me one either :( oh wells, im sure most will turn on on ebay :doubt:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:51 am 

it was almost impossible to get these, I got a black one for myself but they were all spoken for about 10 minutes from the doors opening. They were going on sale at 11am, by 9:40 (doors opened 9:30) they were gone, only 50 available. im not sure how many of each color. i wanted one of each but that didn't happen, so I took the classic black.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 am 

These were totally impossible to get. I got to the convention center about 9:45 and got to the booth around 9:50am and there was a sign that said that they were sold out at 9:30am. That means people with exhibitor passes must have gotten them first and maybe a few very lucky non-exhibitor people.

Anyways, it was one of those nice to have but not need to have. At least I got good pics of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 am 

yea mostly all the king kuns went to exhibitors. like 95%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:17 am 

actually it was not exhibitors at all, i got inside like 5 minutes after opening and barely made it. There was one guy I noticed had an exhib badge but it seemed like regular attendees like myself. people just ran over there. They only had 50, I got to the center around 8ish. It was the only fig I really wanted so it all worked out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:29 am 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Karma_sushi,n-roboy,NYC.Parce, Moethehoe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:53 am 

No problems anymore because a super nice boardie who's out there hooked me up and Im getting the Grey King Kun! I am so pumped you have no idea, so for everyone who said they were all gone and what not, I got one!

Great Selling To:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 pm 

originalkaws wrote:
No problems anymore because a super nice boardie who's out there hooked me up and Im getting the Grey King Kun! I am so pumped you have no idea, so for everyone who said they were all gone and what not, I got one!

i am so jealous :doubt:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am 

Dont be jealous, didnt get it after all!

Great Selling To:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:00 pm 

WTF? Damn bro I totally thought everything worked out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:09 pm 

originalkaws wrote:
Dont be jealous, didnt get it after all!

aww... i feel your pain... now we can be depressed and jealous together :partyman:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 am 

there were 50 but about 10 of them went before they even went on sale. my boyfriend was lucky enough to get hooked up with an exhibitor pass. So he was able to snag up the last black king kun.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]