forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:48 am 

So, since this thing is so huge and it's impossible to see and find out about everything, post up the best stuff from the Con so that everyone can check 'em out. I'm mostly thinking about cool stuff, especially FREE cool stuff, available outside the typical places the Kidrobot fan would be.

Sideshow Collectibles gives out FREE gift cards to everyone that asks. Last year between my wife & I, we got $125 in gift cards to use @ Sideshow. This year wasn't as great, but we still got $65, and I'm not complaining about free money!

Let's see what else is out there - is the line for the Lego Joker worth it? Who gave out the best bag (I want the WOnder Woman bag!)?

Anything else that's cool, especially if its FREE, and awesome, post it up!

Successful Transactions: the_sentient, 250C, funnymunny, Mz59Fifty, sgr1000, rco, therealchinaman, nypedestrian, DiZiXtOiD, Kevbayer, Ryn, Shibori, BurymewithmyToys, Roach, Prophecy, genejo, coreyxc4, Nicedream, Mongo Lloyd, Eiji, mooshysushi, lediscode, DManTX, Spooky+, SUSAN2008, originalkaws, killerz4ever, Dieselfeast, mzkayDi

WANTED: Bunnywith a Banana Suit by Alex Pardee
WANTED: Shuttlemax (Classic, red, HK order of colorway preference) by Bill 'Billions McMillions' McMullen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:10 am 

Go to the Paramount booth -- they were handing out the Star Trek posters and those are pretty awesome. Along with G.I. Joe posters, t-shirts, and dvd's. Try to get as close to the booth as you can!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:03 pm 

Mizzemvy wrote:
Go to the Paramount booth -- they were handing out the Star Trek posters and those are pretty awesome. Along with G.I. Joe posters, t-shirts, and dvd's. Try to get as close to the booth as you can!

my gf and I almost got killed at that booth, lol. It seemed like that booth was ALWAYS busy, even at 4:45pm on sunday it was busy.

+ Sellers: fast1590, o_kedoki, highland19, AL_R, Metatron1050, skor one, prins, zephyr, Bo0oYaH, drewproduces x2, whthalo, another-waver x 2, whthalo, louleeboo, mzkayDi x 2, lucky13, grimlock, ontheDL, chefjtLucky13, eckotyper, ism, PlasticMe, NikeJerk, Slack, Ash_KBear,etc,etc,etc....
+ Trades: c-money, DreVanFuzen, rustedhalo, zephyr, FericFanatic, kp, smoking-plastic, cbankla,etc,etc, etc.
+ Buyers: Nebulon5, Fiashly, ontheDL, likkuid, mastahvic, LEARN2LUV, at321fakest x2, lickyourelbow, phatcapsfan, just1nj, LIVE, JenKa0s, gustusbear, osoroshii, Urban_Yeti x2, NinjaSkills, Brinnerz x3, Lfarnc, snitz, yanksb11,etc, etc..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 am 

nameBRAND wrote:
Mizzemvy wrote:

my gf and I almost got killed at that booth, lol. It seemed like that booth was ALWAYS busy, even at 4:45pm on sunday it was busy.

I almost got killed at that booth also on preview night. small asian in the middle of overweight and/or taller people is never a good idea T.T Other times that booth was nice w/ people passing back the posters for colors they didn't need

My bf uses my account also so PMs are either from me (Jenn aka tehlilone) or him :) If you haven't heard from me in a while just PM again I'm forgetful. Just a heads up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 am 

jmonusko wrote:
So, since this thing is so huge and it's impossible to see and find out about everything, post up the best stuff from the Con so that everyone can check 'em out. I'm mostly thinking about cool stuff, especially FREE cool stuff, available outside the typical places the Kidrobot fan would be.

Sideshow Collectibles gives out FREE gift cards to everyone that asks. Last year between my wife & I, we got $125 in gift cards to use @ Sideshow. This year wasn't as great, but we still got $65, and I'm not complaining about free money!

Let's see what else is out there - is the line for the Lego Joker worth it? Who gave out the best bag (I want the WOnder Woman bag!)?

Anything else that's cool, especially if its FREE, and awesome, post it up!

Side show has some vinyl so I know what i am spending my sideshow cash on.

http://www.drils.com
http://www.flickr.com/drilone

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]