forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 5:46 pm
Posts: 2641
Location: El Cajon - 619
I got a pretty sweet shot of a custom KAWS that Kozik did for a lucky collector on my site right now!

_________________
If anyone has toy news, contact me so we can spread the word!
SpankyStokes on Twitter
SpankyStokes on Facebook

Please Visit My Website For Toy News & References
http://www.spankystokes.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:01 pm
Posts: 1405
Location: Long Beach
illminded1 wrote:
jceballo wrote:
I wanna say it was $25 bucks.


Was that something you picked up?? Man i wanted that and the unicorisaurus soooo bad ... but i was only there the 1st day... do you know if they limited both to 1 per person?


The LEGO indiana jones was a raffle and I wasn't picked :killme: And I believe it was one per person if you won.

_________________
Searching for: Yoskay and Huck prints
Good transactions with: Lucky13, Justin J., Midastouch357, DX Psycho, aka-man, sahilio, jon, dubwars, bck2sqr1, Chronic, izzy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 am
Posts: 75
Location: Cali
no kaws at sdcc but toy tokyo had a bunch of kaws figs on sale.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Nice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 259
Location: Anaheim, Cali
jceballo wrote:
illminded1 wrote:
jceballo wrote:
I wanna say it was $25 bucks.


Was that something you picked up?? Man i wanted that and the unicorisaurus soooo bad ... but i was only there the 1st day... do you know if they limited both to 1 per person?


The LEGO indiana jones was a raffle and I wasn't picked :killme: And I believe it was one per person if you won.


Thanks for the info.... so what did you score??

_________________
Ridin' Dirty 714




Good sellers- Autodactyl , djfohm , xfalcon, crspy420, magicmanjk808, qwest1mark, sinkFLsink, MaurinQuina22, originalkaws, aka-man, TungTLe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:01 pm
Posts: 1405
Location: Long Beach
rotofugi house of liu gold monk, ashley wood bertie dirty deeds, yoskay's koibito (My favorite), and the Jled unicorn

_________________
Searching for: Yoskay and Huck prints
Good transactions with: Lucky13, Justin J., Midastouch357, DX Psycho, aka-man, sahilio, jon, dubwars, bck2sqr1, Chronic, izzy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:05 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: 415
How many Kaws Vaders were for sale at Toy Tokyo???

I just wanna know cause my box was kinda beat... I tried to exchange it but they didn't have anymore for sale... I wasn't gonna return it though cause I really wanted this figure.

When I opened it I was glad to see that it was brand new in box with everything still sealed.

Eitherway this is by far my fav. piece in the collection.

_________________
http://www.thetripleseven.com - community based online marketplace


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 2520
Location: 4oh8
M00DSWING7 wrote:
How many Kaws Vaders were for sale at Toy Tokyo???

I just wanna know cause my box was kinda beat... I tried to exchange it but they didn't have anymore for sale... I wasn't gonna return it though cause I really wanted this figure.

When I opened it I was glad to see that it was brand new in box with everything still sealed.

Eitherway this is by far my fav. piece in the collection.


haha you pulled the trigger. grats man. how was teh drive home.

_________________
Ref: zoonie5


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:05 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: 415
saiko wrote:
M00DSWING7 wrote:
How many Kaws Vaders were for sale at Toy Tokyo???

I just wanna know cause my box was kinda beat... I tried to exchange it but they didn't have anymore for sale... I wasn't gonna return it though cause I really wanted this figure.

When I opened it I was glad to see that it was brand new in box with everything still sealed.

Eitherway this is by far my fav. piece in the collection.


haha you pulled the trigger. grats man. how was teh drive home.


Yeah I finally pulled the trigger late Saturday.
Almosted waited too long though cause I think I bought the last one.

Not home yet... Still in LA. lol.
Might go to Disneyland in a little bit.

Congrats on your haul aswell... The Mad L's you got were sick.
Don't even get me started on the Black King Ken.

_________________
http://www.thetripleseven.com - community based online marketplace


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 2520
Location: 4oh8
M00DSWING7 wrote:
saiko wrote:
M00DSWING7 wrote:
How many Kaws Vaders were for sale at Toy Tokyo???

I just wanna know cause my box was kinda beat... I tried to exchange it but they didn't have anymore for sale... I wasn't gonna return it though cause I really wanted this figure.

When I opened it I was glad to see that it was brand new in box with everything still sealed.

Eitherway this is by far my fav. piece in the collection.


haha you pulled the trigger. grats man. how was teh drive home.


Yeah I finally pulled the trigger late Saturday.
Almosted waited too long though cause I think I bought the last one.

Not home yet... Still in LA. lol.
Might go to Disneyland in a little bit.

Congrats on your haul aswell... The Mad L's you got were sick.
Don't even get me started on the Black King Ken you got.


Thanks...That Black King Kun is SICK...Dood go ride space mountain that is by far the best ride at disneyland.

_________________
Ref: zoonie5


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group