ANGRYWOEBOTS art/toys/ pics

Post photos and discuss the latest prints, paintings and fine art. Los Angeles based Gallery 1988 is moderating this forum.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

quahogclam

Re: ANGRYWOEBOTS art/toys/ pics

Post by quahogclam » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:51 am

That surprises me. $120 seems pretty low. Then again, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. I was asking $800 for a 2007 custom munny (tons of paint and details in his older style), but that felt steep to me. Hence me asking here. I lowered it some. Thanks

jakereuter10

Post by jakereuter10 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 am

quahogclam wrote:That surprises me. $120 seems pretty low. Then again, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. I was asking $800 for a 2007 custom munny (tons of paint and details in his older style), but that felt steep to me. Hence me asking here. I lowered it some. Thanks
My estimate is more in line with a custom 3 inch dunny, I just saw and realized the munny is a little larger. I still think that figure is fair at just under $200. Hopefully, Ty (whitefalconLTE) will weigh in some, I feel like he has a ton of one offs. Check out this custom target on the bay though for $550...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Angry-Woebots-C ... SwoydWsirF

Honestly, I am not sure even they will get any bids at that price. I think it's a little high as well. Either way, good luck with sale!
https://twitter.com/jakereuter10

Good transactions with: eckotyper, rawket, iliksprite, Phelany, JRR Tokin, realtyguy808, Mannym21, schaf3r, turnone, highland19, Mongo Lloyd, foto junkaay, choochoochocobo, whitefalconTLE, onyxturtle, *cheeto*, robotkid333

whitefalconTLE

Post by whitefalconTLE » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:19 pm

jakereuter10 wrote:
quahogclam wrote:That surprises me. $120 seems pretty low. Then again, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. I was asking $800 for a 2007 custom munny (tons of paint and details in his older style), but that felt steep to me. Hence me asking here. I lowered it some. Thanks
My estimate is more in line with a custom 3 inch dunny, I just saw and realized the munny is a little larger. I still think that figure is fair at just under $200. Hopefully, Ty (whitefalconLTE) will weigh in some, I feel like he has a ton of one offs. Check out this custom target on the bay though for $550...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Angry-Woebots-C ... SwoydWsirF

Honestly, I am not sure even they will get any bids at that price. I think it's a little high as well. Either way, good luck with sale!
Hey bud! quick clarification, I sold the Target to that guy, who I guess now needs money/doesn't want it and is selling it on ebay, so that's not mine :lol:

As for the customs it's tough, the last year or so hasn't been great for reselling at all. Woes would sell his 3" customs for 150, but they've only been selling for around 100-125 depending on how it is/who wants it lately.

As for bigger pieces I'm not a huge expert, 400-500 probably is a fair price for the larger munny dunnys, but once again just a fair warning that the scene, especially for selling, is no where near what it used to be. You could sell it for more but it depends on how patient you are. Good luck!
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

quahogclam

Post by quahogclam » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the advice.

thisguymatt

Post by thisguymatt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:38 pm

new panda king ...

great sellers: robbiexeff. reactor88. dmantx. starving_shinobi. tron. tk001. thermometer. starkravinmad. dfed. saintsinister. hotrodd. scionma. milanosleep. tvdang. g&b. bulletto. c.feng. raiderinny. rasta. idlredhed. nstnate. janeeliz22. cprobot. irsk. nerps.

vicael

Post by vicael » Mon May 09, 2016 4:01 pm

thisguymatt wrote:new panda king ...

Not sure if I like this one or the first panda king best... they are both amazing!

jakereuter10

Post by jakereuter10 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:38 am

Hey all, I recently moved to Tampa and need to make just a little space in my collection/pay some moving bills. I have a Cali PK2 that I'll let go to someone on the boards for $250 shipped (PP gift). That's less than retail from SS (where I bought it). Figure will come with box and flag. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
(Stock image for reference)
https://twitter.com/jakereuter10

Good transactions with: eckotyper, rawket, iliksprite, Phelany, JRR Tokin, realtyguy808, Mannym21, schaf3r, turnone, highland19, Mongo Lloyd, foto junkaay, choochoochocobo, whitefalconTLE, onyxturtle, *cheeto*, robotkid333

whitefalconTLE

Post by whitefalconTLE » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Anyone here going to buy that awesome Woes Paw that's on ebay? Seems like it's a great price.
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299