Need help finding artist name

Post photos and discuss the latest prints, paintings and fine art. Los Angeles based Gallery 1988 is moderating this forum.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

HYQ

Need help finding artist name

Post by HYQ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:47 pm

If I could remember the artist's name I'd be able to show you a piece of the persons work, but alas all I have is a memory of a print I had seen back in 2009-2010.

All white background, black image, a lot of negative space, horizontal layout. It looked like a technical schematic or perhaps exploded diagram of a motorcycle, but with a heavy handed smear stretching across it, like the paper was pulled on while the print process was being laid down on the paper. I believe this was the ongoing theme in the artist's other works as well.

Hopefully one or two of you out there can help me remember this artist's name

Cheers!
sales thread

wishlist here

good transactions:::baby cheeses, clem71, eyeforaneye(x2), Kevbayer, WandererLA, awd182, IgorVentura(x2), yhcai3579, DunnyWhoDunnyWhat, wooly, mr2157, wsg313, BigBlueBug, 0mie, deadpute, YourSoRad, Boysen3000, nerdcorepunx, jesusvbarraza, sgolby, Salamander, wendyllc, fasteddie, chenreaction, Jaceb, PJPVIV

HYQ

Re: Need help finding artist name

Post by HYQ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 pm

That's the one!!!

Thank you so much liberationplease!
sales thread

wishlist here

good transactions:::baby cheeses, clem71, eyeforaneye(x2), Kevbayer, WandererLA, awd182, IgorVentura(x2), yhcai3579, DunnyWhoDunnyWhat, wooly, mr2157, wsg313, BigBlueBug, 0mie, deadpute, YourSoRad, Boysen3000, nerdcorepunx, jesusvbarraza, sgolby, Salamander, wendyllc, fasteddie, chenreaction, Jaceb, PJPVIV