TRACY TUBERA - DARYL DIXON from THE WALKING DEAD PRINTS

Post photos and discuss the latest prints, paintings and fine art. Los Angeles based Gallery 1988 is moderating this forum.

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

TRE DEEZEE

TRACY TUBERA - DARYL DIXON from THE WALKING DEAD PRINTS

Post by TRE DEEZEE » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 pm

WHUT UP FAM!

OH MAN! I love me some AMC's THE WALKING DEAD. Did you all see the MID SEASON FINALE? Because of the show I became a fan of the comic books (DON'T TELL ME ANY SPOILERS I'm barely on ISSUE #51). I knew that before the end of SEASON 3 I would do a print of one of the characters from the show, & here it is! My Illustration of DARYL DIXON.

DARYL DIXON is the MAN! A BAD rump "take no sh!t from no one" type of character that started out as a Loner & then soon became a valuable part of the group. Fans of the comic & show know that Daryl was not originally from the comic but created solely for the show. The character of Daryl Dixon soon became a FAN FAVORITE & definitely the one dude you would want by your side during the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. This is my illustration of the man, the myth, the DARYL!

I created 2 EDITIONS of this PRINT. Each print is an 11 x 17 PRINT on ARCHIVAL WATERCOLOR PAPER. Each is signed, numbered, & HAND EMBOSSED with my DOUBLE T logo. LIMITED TO ONLY 100 PRINTS. Check out the info for each print below.

DARYL 'RED' EDITION
This version of the print shows Daryl in all his ZOMBIE/WALKER/ROAMER killing glory. In FULL COLOR. They better not kill off Daryl or the WORLD will RIOT!

DARYL 'COMIC BOOK' EDITION

This version of the print puts Daryl Dixon in the WALKING DEAD comic book world & pays homage to the comic's, now distinct BLACK & WHITE look. Add a splash of RED for the blood & gore of ZOMBIE/WALKER/ROAMER killing and you got yourself a B.A.M.F. DARYL PRINT.

BOTH PRINTS
are AVAILABLE NOW for PRE-ORDER.
Prints will arrive by 12/14/12 & then be shipped out in the order in which orders were placed.

Here are the direct links to the PRINTS:
DARYL 'RED' EDITION
http://tracytuberaart.bigcartel.com/pro ... ed-edition

DARYL 'COMIC BOOK' EDITION
http://tracytuberaart.bigcartel.com/pro ... ok-edition

PEACE!
TT

JesseFromJersey

Re: TRACY TUBERA - DARYL DIXON from THE WALKING DEAD PRINTS

Post by JesseFromJersey » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Nice prints dude! You should consider doing more characters from the show!

TRE DEEZEE

Re: TRACY TUBERA - DARYL DIXON from THE WALKING DEAD PRINTS

Post by TRE DEEZEE » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 pm

JesseFromJersey wrote:Nice prints dude! You should consider doing more characters from the show!
I always wanted to do a CARL illustration. If these do well, I may do more characters. Michonne would be a dope one too.

TT