Trying to find kidrobot rainbow hoodie

Talk about hoodies, track jackets, shirts, kicks, and more from Kidrobot and other clothing companies.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

vornskr

Trying to find kidrobot rainbow hoodie

Post by vornskr » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:16 am

Hey guys, as title says im looking for a place where I can buy the original lemar and dauley kidrobot rainbow hoodie. Its blue and has the pink/yellow rainbows and clouds. I of course would prefer a real authentic one, but if anyone knows of a place that sells cheap fakes of it Id go with that if I cant find an authentic. Thanks a lot.

franciscoali

Post by franciscoali » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Never settle for fake.
By that, I also mean don't buy from ebay. Cus most of those are fake.

SpecialKAC18

Post by SpecialKAC18 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:18 pm

This probably won't help, but I saw one about a month ago at Buffalo Exchange in Costa Mesa. It was the pastel one, though. If you're close to one, I'd go check it out, they've got good clothes, slightly worn- and sometimes you'll find a KR hoodie for $20 or tee for $5.

vornskr

Post by vornskr » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:33 am

I definetely don't want to settle for a fake, but im dying to get that hoodie and I cant find any legit ones. Ill keep working on it though.

I wish I was close to a buffalo exchange, ive heard good things, but living in north Carolina id have to go a few states over to even find one. By the pastel one, which do you mean? And do you think ull be going by there again anytime soon?

SpecialKAC18

Post by SpecialKAC18 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

The one I saw was like the one at the bottom of this page. I might be headed to that area this weekend- let me know if it's the one you were interested in and I'll see about making a trip to the store.

vornskr

Post by vornskr » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 am

Ah thanks a lot, but thats not the one im looking for :/ Its similar, same pattern of course, but the background is blue instead of white. Thanks for helping out though.

ieatkr4yonz

Post by ieatkr4yonz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 pm

couldnt find you the hoodie but i found the track jacket

the seller is on solecollector, i can get his info for u if ur interested
Good Transactions
Sellers
d0m0kun, wastemoremoney, Squidnik, muschelschubser, FAS, Motorbot, MAD, kngwiz, Security Geek, Sintano, bluegreenkey, Crestone, ghettoenhanced
Buyers
chechi, Sanchaveli, dunkesbee, Xeneize666, j y e e, spunla, reactor88, snappythingy, CHINO92, jiriz1, Foxracing808, tekilasunrise, heros-one, miznotic_garden
Traders
godspeed, gmiddleswarth, Crestone

www.noflyzoneclothing.com

vornskr

Post by vornskr » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Wow thanks for the help, ya please do give me the info if you don't mind. Have you done any transactions with this person btw? And if you happen to see the hoodie sometime still let me know, Im not positive I want the track jacket but ill talk to them and see.

[ Added: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:29 am ]
bump