forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: OriginalFake Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm 

Cyrus, I'm about 90% positive there are more scout belts with red chompers coming out again.
I wasnt in Japan to see the actual product at the exhibition but a friend told me about it.

I'm excited for the embroidered X chinos in that Highsnobiety post.

edit:

Heres a pic of the keychain/tether piece I was talking about earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:06 am 

Philpenn wrote:
^^ Thanks, that's so crazy to me as I've worn scout's belts all my life. The belt is sweet for sure, I just couldn't get myself to buy it knowing I'm just going to wear it out in time. Though that's true to me for all OF clothes. I would score my dog a collar if I had a dog though. The belt doesn't even have any OF insignia on the buckle does it?

Just got the belt today- it doesn't have an insignia on the buckle but I'm happy with the quality. OriginalFake is printed on the inside of it so you can wear it inside out if you're into labels like that. The Chomper pattern is printed onto a ticker-tape style piece of fabric that is then sewn onto the belt. As for the price OF charges, the original price tags indicate they run for the equivalent of $60 in Japan.

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (6x), Rgon81

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am 

SpecialKAC18, what color did you get?

Justin, those porter key rings are nice. i cycle to work so i'll put these to use and to also match the other stuff i have.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:51 pm 

Picked up the white from Head-Porter.org.

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (6x), Rgon81

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 am 

This pic is just new on the Medicom blog, retail price is 4,800 yen.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm 

rsvp has the black and red belts. wishatl has the yellow belt. both at fair prices.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 am 

That's a great deal from Wish but I don't think I'd ever wear a yellow belt...

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 pm 

We have the new belts in from OF aswell. Check us out at: http://www.puristboutique.com/updates/?p=764

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:42 pm 

Does anyone know the t-shirt size conversion for a US Large? I wanted to pick up a shirt from OF but they use a number system.

My guess is that I would be a 2, but I'm probably wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am 

What size do you normally wear? I wear medium to large in oxfords, t-shirts etc. and I ended up being a 4 in OF stuff. It is Japanese sizing so does fit smaller, like at Uniqlo I ended up having to get XLs in Japan.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 am 

CanadianTurbo wrote:
What size do you normally wear? I wear medium to large in oxfords, t-shirts etc. and I ended up being a 4 in OF stuff. It is Japanese sizing so does fit smaller, like at Uniqlo I ended up having to get XLs in Japan.

I agree with CanadianTurbo. I wear a size 4 in OF just because Japanese sizing fits so small/tight and also I like a bit more room on my tshirts.

good sellers - Magic_wanna, Rustedhalo(X2) ,kidrobot miami, Nimsu, BHKidRobotNYC, dr.thug, biffpow, Tedmcintyre, BHKidRobotNYC, Aquaphase, Tron, Iamwinter, JaLeo, won*g, iszcross, Chronic, luckyscrm, NYC.Parce

Samurai Customs B.A.L.D,Fuller2356,IgorVentura,Ash_KBear, Nikejerk, Artmymind and counting

good trade - iliksprite (X3), trademark78, Rustedhalo, EyeforanEye, Klipp08, Kevbayer, Seantified, ChewieOK, JayPee, NVS, Tedmcintyre, JayPee, Omie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 am 

I wear a Large, so I would need a 3 or 4 then.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 pm 

I suggest getting a size 4.
For the most part people that are true to a US Large are more comfortable in 4s. The 3 might be a bit tight.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 am 

cool thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 pm 

OF Boxers as well?!
Awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:31 am 

Anyone know where the new OF x Porter can be gotten? Wanna pick up a wallet but not looking to spend the $230ish Head-porter.org is charging.

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:33 pm 

hey where is a good place to get ORIGINAL FAKE clothing in north america? and how much is a shirt? or a sweater? i dont wanna get ripped off? i seen them go for a 100 for a shirt?is that true? or is that too much?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 pm 

There's a dozen or so stores in North America that carry it. It can be a pain because most stores won't let you purchase OF online. You should check out the OF website for a complete list, but some are: Purist Boutique (check out justinvincent's sig), Wish (decent prices), Union (horrible prices) and Haven (in Canada).

Tees normally start at $68 but a lot of places add a premium that drives the price up quite a bit. Sweatshirts normally go upward of $300.

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm 

@SpecialKAC18 thanks....i wonder if i can order online from the OF store?but i cant read japanese? or check out? i think i tried once but gave up!!! i think i prob gotta pay a 100 for a shirt one of these days?but maybe try to get it on ebay?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 pm 

think purist is the cheapest place i seen.....dam its addicting buying art vinyl or toys if you call it? lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm 

The OF website is for Japanese customers only but you cam use a proxy service. I can't imagine it would save you much money though...

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm 

whats a proxy service?might be a dum question?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm 

They purchase the item locally and ship it to you for a fee. I don't use any specifically but if you search the forum you should find one that is recommended...

Kaws and more for sale.