Angry Woebot X FITTED Hawaii X New Era

Talk about hoodies, track jackets, shirts, kicks, and more from Kidrobot and other clothing companies.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

rawkkunka

Angry Woebot X FITTED Hawaii X New Era

Post by rawkkunka » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 am

Hi guys! I was wonder how much you guys would offer for my very new dead stock of Angry Woebot X FITTED Hawaii hat. I want to know how much it is worth nowadays. And maybe if I like the offer, I'd let it go. Thanks!

NinJaSkills

Re: Angry Woebot X FITTED Hawaii X New Era

Post by NinJaSkills » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 pm

rawkkunka wrote:Hi guys! I was wonder how much you guys would offer for my very new dead stock of Angry Woebot X FITTED Hawaii hat. I want to know how much it is worth nowadays. And maybe if I like the offer, I'd let it go. Thanks!

Hey what does the term "dead Stock" mean exactly?

I'm being 100% serious with this question ;)

Oh and I'd day like $200 I've seem them go for

jP
I'm trying to help some under privileged kids have a fun and warm Christmas AND give a way a bunch of cool stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

roguerebel

Post by roguerebel » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Deadstock or ds is term loosely used that means "brand new and never worn.". When in actuality it means, out of stock/not in production.

turtledude808

Post by turtledude808 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 am

Do you still have this?

Fully Laced

Post by Fully Laced » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:52 pm

what size is it?

roguerebel

Post by roguerebel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:19 pm

the sticker on the brim says 7 1/2

Blunics

Post by Blunics » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:18 am

This is dope!
I've been looking for this for a while now.
You still have it?
How much are you selling it?

Freakinkram88

Post by Freakinkram88 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 am

If all goes well, Aaron has mentioned making another hat next year...

JRR Tokin

Post by JRR Tokin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 am

Freakinkram88 wrote:If all goes well, Aaron has mentioned making another hat next year...

I won't sleep on this one, if this is true! Bought the first one a lil late, and paid almost double retail. I'm gonna hit up my connects @ Fitted Hawaii (if there doing the collab again) and see if I can coax any info out of em. :D Oh, and I never understood why dudes keep the stickers on their hats. After a while, sticker falls off, adhesive stays on and dirt/dust sticks to that. :doubt:

yueeeiopde

www.piuminimonclereoutlets.com Squash Club

Post by yueeeiopde » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm

A well taught English course can help you master the art of communication in the English language and also create opportunities for a successful career. At Browns ELS,sac longchamp pas cher, we do just that. We create an atmosphere that supports learning and allows you to improve your English skills. Our team of teachers help you to study English step by step,air jordan, from grammar practice to reading to writing and of course speaking. We take great care to ensure that every aspect of studying English in Australia has been carefully planned and implemented,www.abercrombieparisefitch.com, creating the most beneficial language course possible.
Study English and much more
However,sac lancel, when you study English with Browns ELS you get much more than what is provided by average schools. Apart from our highly skilled team of teachers (who have been carefully selected to add their expertise to the English course) you will also benefit from numerous other learning opportunities. And don’t forget,piumini moncler, you’ll be Studying English in Australia,abercrombie, a country whose social and corporate culture advocates practice of English by the locals and also encourages the non-English speakers to deepen their understanding of the language.
Browns ELS also stands out for its activities. These include student BBQ’s,burberry soldes, Tennis Club,moncler, Squash Club,lancel, Conversation Club,louboutin, Soccer Club,abercrombie paris, Beach Volleyball Club,abercrombie france, Student Parties,abercrombie france, Boat Cruises,burberry, Byron Bay & Fraser Island Trips,abercrombie and fitch, Wildlife Parks & Rainforest walks amongst others.
We also have a fully-fledged job search support department to help our students find an appropriate placement when they finish their studies. Our academic and personal support counsellors are also there to support and guide our students while they come here to study English.
Contact Browns ELS for more than our excellent English Course; come to us for better job opportunities,louboutin, facilities and personal growth as well. Log on to www.brownsels.com.au now,jordan!!
Related articles:

www.piuminimonclereoutlets.com " he said.

www.piuminimonclereoutlets.com June 2010 --------

www.piuminimonclereoutlets.com When taking into account the

WASHINGTON -- Outspoken U.S. Senator John McCain said Thursday the message of a draft bill to promote "global democracy" would reach even North Korea.