forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:26 am 

All items are in Japan. Items bought from the OriginalFake store before it closed.

I ship worldwide using airmail or EMS (EMS is preferred since it is insured).
Buyer pays ACTUAL shipping.
Paypal ONLY.

Kaws
OG (Brown) Resting Place SOLD
OG (Brown) Passing Through SOLD
Passing Through Keychains (never opened, still has wrap protection on them) $210 for all 3 colors, or $80 each
Star Wars Storm Trooper Keychain (never opened, still has wrap protection on them) $80
Joe Kaws (Snoopy) Keychain (never opened, still has wrap protection on them) $60 (1 available)
Kaws Inscence (unopened) Smell is...OriginalFake? $35 SOLD
Kaws x Bape Baby Milo keychain (black and grey with bones and X for eyes) Unopened $30
Parco original ticket for "Kaws Tokyo First" show. (First Kaws art show in Japan 2001, Kimpsons art on ticket) UN-USED $75

I have other stuff I might sell so PM me what you are looking for and what you are looking to pay. I might just bite. Many items still have the receipts from OriginalFake. I will include if I have them.

Last edited by Sideglide on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:31 pm 

PM Sent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:53 pm 

PM sent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:47 pm 

Hi gang, thanks for all the interest and PMs. I will list more in the next few days.

To help answer some of your PM questions, I am NOT selling / don't have: 5yl (original and dissected), Pinocchio, Woodstock, Sorayama. If I change my mind, I will post here first. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:17 pm 

Received packages, please reach out. Both boxes were damaged.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:53 pm 

You have PM.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 pm 

After going back and forth with this seller. He claims it was USPS fault. This is WRONG. Below are pictures of how poorly these were packaged. 1! piece of the thinnest bubble wrap i've ever seen around each box. All bubbles popped due to lack of cushion in between all surfaces.

This is not a carrier problem, this is the shipper. This is lack of care or preparation even after I expressed how important the boxes were to me.

This seller refuses to take a return now that he screwed up the packaging.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER!

In all my years of buying and selling this is garbage and a bad bag of apples all around.

THE ONE PIECE OF BUBBLE WRAP AROUND EACH BOX THAT WAS PAPER THIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image[/URL

[URL=http://s299.photobucket.com/user/inknart/media/3_3.jpg.html]Image

OUTSIDE OF BOX IN PERFECT CONDITION. ALL DAMAGE DONE FROM POOR PACKAGING INSIDE!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 pm 

After going back and forth with this seller. He claims it was USPS fault. This is WRONG. Below are pictures of how poorly these were packaged. 1! piece of the thinnest bubble wrap i've ever seen around each box. All bubbles popped due to lack of cushion in between all surfaces.

This is not a carrier problem, this is the shipper. This is lack of care or preparation even after I expressed how important the boxes were to me.

This seller refuses to take a return now that he screwed up the packaging.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER!

In all my years of buying and selling this is garbage and a bad bag of apples all around.

THE ONE PIECE OF BUBBLE WRAP AROUND EACH BOX THAT WAS PAPER THIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image[/URL

[URL=http://s299.photobucket.com/user/inknart/media/3_3.jpg.html]Image

OUTSIDE OF BOX IN PERFECT CONDITION. ALL DAMAGE DONE FROM POOR PACKAGING INSIDE!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:02 pm 

So...are the actual pieces damaged or just the box? That ding in the corner is pretty minor IMO and I wouldn't put someone on blast for a bit of minor shelf-wear, but maybe that's just me :|

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Athyndir/have

Looking for COARSE: Loser Jaws (Blush) and 1:3 Chopper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:05 pm 

Sigh.. We have indeed gone back and forth since hearing about the contents upon arrival. I asked several times for pictures of the shipping box, now you finally post them. I have repeatedly asked you to check with the post office to see what they say. You refuse.

Also, where is the other bubble wrap and shipping paper I put in the box? At least show everything before you try to drag my name through the mud as you threatened.

Im pretty sure every bubble in the wrap could not burst during a 4 day transit. Every inch would need to be in contact with a surface that had focused pressure. I am not aware of how thick or thin the wrap I used, this is what we have in Japan.

Anyway, congrats for dumping on my thread, I wish you would have tried to work with me. I tried. I even contacted Medicom staff to see about a replacement box for you (this person is on the board, he may choose to chime in and confirm if he wishes).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:10 pm 

I posted everything exactly how I received it. Nothing was packaged tightly or correctly, clearly this shows in the damage that was done Inside the box.

Have you ever dealt with insurance and carriers?

They would laugh me out of the building if I took your undamaged box into the store and looked at your packaging material internally. USPS being the worst at issuing any type of claim.

I myself know this isn't a carrier issue, but it was yours.

You told me you would not take a return and basically good luck finding new boxes. I can post that as well? Or maybe you want to just do it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 pm 

Ath wrote:
So...are the actual pieces damaged or just the box? That ding in the corner is pretty minor IMO and I wouldn't put someone on blast for a bit of minor shelf-wear, but maybe that's just me :|

The boxes are EXTREMELY important to me, I made this known prior to him shipping as I display them, and I in fact think they're part of the items worth regardless.

If anyone has Brown Resting Place or Passing Through Boxes they would like to trade plus cash I would gladly trade you if they aren't being displayed and you don't care about their condition.

The boxes are completely ruined and I wouldn't display these anywhere in my home, and i'm sure it will hurt resale if I ever went that direction.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:17 pm 

I've worked for courier companies before and we havta rush super quick to get stuff done, so often at times we toss packages around..

I'm not saying it was or wasn't the seller or the shopping company, but that little box issue does not warrant this outcry...

Maybe if the toy was scratched or scuffed...

FOR SALE:75+ Dunnys For Sale

Smooth Buyers, Sellers, Traders (Page 179)

Wishlist: 20" Dunnys, Bitten Gingerman Dunny, Wood Labbit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:26 pm 

DrewBlood wrote:
I've worked for courier companies before and we havta rush super quick to get stuff done, so often at times we toss packages around..

I'm not saying it was or wasn't the seller or the shopping company, but that little box issue does not warrant this outcry...

Maybe if the toy was scratched or scuffed...

It is important to me, I stated it was important. If it isn't a big deal as you're stating he should gladly take them back and refund my money.

I would not have bought them if the boxes were damaged.

I've dealt with 100s of people over the years, I have had to shell out 1000's due to shipping problems, it is the price you pay for buying and selling, but ultimately you have to do whats morally right.

This was his problem for not packaging them properly that has them damaged.

If I wanted to resell them i'm sure it would be an issue. So yes, it is a big deal. It is also a big deal as I can't display them now at all. I display the boxes so I want what I was told I was getting. If you got something and it was damaged and you couldn't display it out you wouldn't be upset?

I made this known prior to him shipping I wanted the boxes in PERFECT condition.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:30 pm 

I am the seller, my comments are here,

viewtopic.php?f=43&p=2871674#p2871674

This thread is unwarranted. I tried to work with him, tried to source boxes to make it right DIRECTLY from Medicom, and offered to ask around to locals in Japan if they would trade boxes. Inknart is also omitting to show the packing I put BETWEEN each box to make sure they were not in contact with each other.

My best guess is something was pushed against the middle or bottom of the box during shipping, dropped, or some similar action.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 pm 

Sideglide wrote:
I am the seller, my comments are here,

viewtopic.php?f=43&p=2871674#p2871674

This thread is unwarranted. I tried to work with him, tried to source boxes to make it right DIRECTLY from Medicom, and offered to ask around to locals in Japan if they would trade boxes. Inknart is also omitting to show the packing I put BETWEEN each box to make sure they were not in contact with each other.

My best guess is something was pushed against the middle or bottom of the box during shipping, dropped, or some similar action.

I posted the package exactly as I received! One piece of bubble wrap around each box and pieces of paper underneath?

These were damaged by smashing against each other due to lack of packing between them.

There was nothing in BETWEEN! There was no substantial packaging material at ALL! 1 Piece of the thinnest bubble wrap i've ever seen and some paper? That was the packaging?

The outside of the box is in perfect condition. The damage was done due to the boxes clashing in the middle with nothing separating them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:38 pm 

I want to return them. This was your fault for poor packaging, not mine.

Below is exactly your resolution.

"I can keep an eye out for packaging for you but that's about all I can do"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:58 pm 

Why would he accept a return, the boxes are all dented :badgrin:

All kidding aside, I'm curious what the shipping cost was. If it was that important to have the boxes in perfect condition, but you paid $10 for shipping it wouldn't match up.

Now, if you paid top dollar for shipping, it should come with top dollar packaging.

If you don't care that the boxes are legit, I'm sure you could get replacements from lxab :|

Other Wants: http://trampt.com/users/envex/want

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:08 pm 

envex wrote:
Why would he accept a return, the boxes are all dented :badgrin:

All kidding aside, I'm curious what the shipping cost was. If it was that important to have the boxes in perfect condition, but you paid $10 for shipping it wouldn't match up.

Now, if you paid top dollar for shipping, it should come with top dollar packaging.

If you don't care that the boxes are legit, I'm sure you could get replacements from lxab :|

I paid him exactly what he wanted for everything. Mentioned how important the boxes were. Paid his full asking price, didn't haggle the price at all.

I've always been held responsible for my shipping, this is no different. It was a half rump packaging job by the shipper. Insurance would not cover anything regardless. He charged me $60 for shipping which was split.

I care a lot about the boxes as you can tell so why would I source a fake? I now have to waste my time to try and get money back to buy these from someone else. Huge waste of my time, money and resources.

I'm sure if anyone bought something and it showed up damaged they would be upset and seek some type of resolution. I've had items sent back to me no questions asked when the end receiver isn't satisfied.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm 

If these didn't cost me $1300 it would be different. These are very expensive. I'm not made of money, I expect to receive the items in the same condition I was told they would be in.

This is plain and simple the sellers fault for not packaging them properly.

If these were Cheaper items it would be a non issue and I would gladly let it slide, but i'm sure anyone who collects KAWS pieces knows the boxes are very displayable and of value themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:13 pm 

I don't know, it's tough to relate to.

Damaged figures and packaging are 2 different things.

Other Wants: http://trampt.com/users/envex/want

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:43 pm 

envex wrote:
I don't know, it's tough to relate to.

Damaged figures and packaging are 2 different things.

KAWS boxes are a little different. At least to me, but I know i'm not the only one.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]