Does anyone work in customer service?

This is where trolls play. Nothing in here but threads that went down the drain. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

luckyscrm

Does anyone work in customer service?

Post by luckyscrm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi,
Does anyone work in your customer service department anymore?
I left a total of 7 messages last week on placing an order and I did not receive one phone call back.
I also sent 5 emails and only a response to the first one.
Whoever is supposed to be in charge of customer service you may want to find out if they still work there?
As I was very nice in all my messages except the last and find it very poor in a company to not respond.
All I wanted was to place an order for 300 pricks when they were .25 cents each and since your site cant handle that I tried to call and place an order.
But now they are .99 and whoever really works in cs needs to be at least written up.

I got me some references. Just ask.

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

noeleaser

Re: Does anyone work in customer service?

Post by noeleaser » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 am

luckyscrm wrote:Hi,
Does anyone work in your customer service department anymore?
I left a total of 7 messages last week on placing an order and I did not receive one phone call back.
I also sent 5 emails and only a response to the first one.
Whoever is supposed to be in charge of customer service you may want to find out if they still work there?
As I was very nice in all my messages except the last and find it very poor in a company to not respond.
All I wanted was to place an order for 300 pricks when they were .25 cents each and since your site cant handle that I tried to call and place an order.
But now they are .99 and whoever really works in cs needs to be at least written up.
Hey,

Apologies that you had an issue and that I didn't get back to you in a timely fashion.

When we have giant sales or releases, sometimes I have to dig out of hundreds of emails and voicemails and sometimes I make mistakes (I am only human and only one person..) Please note this for future sales/releases and communications with us.. In addition, sending 7 emails slows up the entire process so next time, please send one and then be patient.. It is much appreciated..

I sent you an email back just now, I hope it makes up for your issue..

Later..
Collection Pics
Trampt Profile
Instagram
For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

noeleaser

Post by noeleaser » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:49 am

One last thing...

I just did a search of sent emails to you and I did reply back to you on Jan 7th at 1:39pm with a resolution.

Considering I didn't hear back from you at that point, I assumed that my resolution was fair and that you were ok with it..

Sorry..
Collection Pics
Trampt Profile
Instagram
For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

slacker370z

Post by slacker370z » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 am

I am not sure why anybody would feel the need to send 5 e-mails within a weeks time. Believe it or not a business may take a few days to not just get to an e-mail but to figure out and correct a problem or find a solution.

Also this is just a crappy attempt to call out an individual KR employee since most of us including yourself should know who works customer service and answers those e-mails.

Since I am sure he does not hear it enough thanks Noel for taking care of me when I e-mailed you. I deal with people like the original poster all the time though e-mail and know how big of a pain 1% of the customer base can be.
WTB
Killjoy
Sealed cases - Tattoo, 2011, and a few other old ones.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:33 am

slacker370z wrote:I am not sure why anybody would feel the need to send 5 e-mails within a weeks time. Believe it or not a business may take a few days to not just get to an e-mail but to figure out and correct a problem or find a solution.

Also this is just a crappy attempt to call out an individual KR employee since most of us including yourself should know who works customer service and answers those e-mails.

Since I am sure he does not hear it enough thanks Noel for taking care of me when I e-mailed you. I deal with people like the original poster all the time though e-mail and know how big of a pain 1% of the customer base can be.
totally agree
this is a complete slinky move on the original poster's part. Noel has always been on top of his game and has to deal with a ton of spoiled assbags. He has always been civil and amazing.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:37 am

Yikes, Pricks is one hell of a drug. ;)

darika09

Post by darika09 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 am

Customer service = most thankless job ever.

THANK YOU NOEL!!!!!

:partyman: :partyman:
IG @swash_buckling_brian

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

luckyscrm

Post by luckyscrm » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 am

Noel took care of the problem thank you.
And I did try to take care of this in private.
That is all.
I got me some references. Just ask.

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

DrewBlood

Post by DrewBlood » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

so delete this thread...

noel is actually pretty tight on CS and his huskie is cool as hell
My Collection (Updated 1/14/12!)
My TRAMPT Collection

FOR SALE:75+ Dunnys For Sale

Smooth Buyers, Sellers, Traders (Page 179)

Wishlist: 20" Dunnys, Bitten Gingerman Dunny, Wood Labbit.

Jfactor

Post by Jfactor » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 am

Waiting on the email thread to get updated Noel! \:D/