forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm 

Stave wrote:
Steve The Recycler wrote:
jakereuter10 wrote:
SSDI.... Great, I'm glad to hear I'm paying for your Dunnys and mmj card. Have a bowl on me this weekend! :partyman:

They're not, mostly. I got hit by a car. I'm blowing compensation I got from car insurance companies.

Steve... stop airing your personal life here. You bumped this thread from the dead... Just stop. ](*,)

I don't mind. This thread is an explanation for people that want it. I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm just offering an explanation, and believe me, there is nothing "personal" about my life anymore. Everything is well documented. It has to be. Without it, there's no proof, and without proof, I'm fcnked.

I just got a call from my lawyer a few days ago and he was all "I got you some money" and I was like "Hell yeah. I can buy some Dunnys"... and then I remembered this $#!+. I know a number you think this looks bad but this is an anthill. I have done stuff most people can't even fathom. Nothing I'm proud of, I assure you.

So anyway, right now I am looking for the following:

64 Colors Supermagical 8" Dunny
Doktor A Decimator Dunny 8" [Pink}
Andrew Bell Mahakala 8" Dunny [both Blue & White]
Jesse Hernandez Azteca 2 Red Demon Dunny 3"
Kronk 2013 Red Devil Girl [I forget the proper name] Dunny "3

This^ is my "I absolutely must have it" list. So if you are selling any of these on ebay and you see my name pop up you now know what the score is. I probably over-explained it but I do that with everything [it's annoying, I know, I'm complex].

Carry on, tasteful collectors and fine groundbreaking artists!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:25 pm 

Thanks for bumping this and bringing it to my attention. Now we know.

Also, Steve, I don't really think you get it. You're going to sit here with a straight face and use this thread as a platform to try to purchase dunnys? Seriously?? There is an obvious lack of remorse here, and people haven't gotten through to you.

It's not all about you. Personal Illness aside, you have caused a great deal of stress and very negative selling experiences for quite a large number of people. You have caused other people to lose money on multiple occasions. That and you show very little remorse or regard for the well-being of others. Mind altering substances, prescribed or not, are affecting your judgement and creating problems with your relationships dealing with other people.

Don't bother replying to this. Try to spend some time reflecting on how you have negatively impacted others and do your best to be a better buyer/person in the future. The forum is a community, and each member is just as important as Steve. Each seller on Ebay is a real person too. Many of us have mental illness or personal problems of our own. We all empathize with your illness, and I wish you nothing but the best, but you show a clear lack of concern for the feelings of other people. God bless.

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2