forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm 

I hesitate to do this because I do feel bad for the guy, but it's for his best as well as protecting everyone here. I'm not saying anything bad about his character. I know others have had issues with him as well, and I'm sure they'll chime in.

He won one of my eBay auctions and bid on several others. He then sent me this message the next day:

Quote:
I suffer from redacted. I bid on about 50 items i should not have. Redacted. If you can, please refund any money i sent you. I am not even sure what i bought.

Redacted portions are for his privacy. No harm for me other than having to reilst the item, as I eventually got him to cancel the transaction so I got the eBay fee back. Deal with him at your own risk - and it sounds like it's for his own good if you don't sell to him.

Last edited by (nice dream) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm 

He placed a bid on one of my items as well and then messaged me couple days later with the same excuse.

Not sure if he has buyer/bidders remorse but on his feedback, he has been actively purchasing dunnys pretty much everyday.

Smooth Transactions: RessTroop / Fifizzle / realtyguy808 / gregm / mzkayDi / surfjord / LuckyKid19 / chamber37 / jes1 / 666ways2love / Stave / buggzero / del730 / liveordunny / drommerboy2 / TacoHerder / Sopa / Crunch / ngoqa915/ Salamander / paulzdeep / turdhole / Dab City 2 / HOVA / DrftDrgn21 / KIDCANNON10 / funnymunny / ATLdunnydundun / Ghost / Ash_KBear / HeyJB / bigdaddyh / rice_money / Gambaholic / ms-marissa / Mz59Fifty bigbad99 / Scrow / paul / genejo / KidRobotXXIV / Peter_Awesome / Chronotrigger / NRG_energy / EliotV / IOIIOOO / RealTazX

Smooth Trades: Nicedream / chamber37 / mooshysushi / YourSoRad / g&b / Danielcelabu / mestskater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm 

Eiji wrote:
He placed a bid on one of my items as well and then messaged me couple days later with the same excuse.

Not sure if he has buyer/bidders remorse but on his feedback, he has been actively purchasing dunnys pretty much everyday.

He has bought things from at least one person here on the forum and the money was taken back by Paypal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:26 pm 

Ohh no wonder the screen name looks familiar. This is the guy that VapDee called out.

Smooth Transactions: RessTroop / Fifizzle / realtyguy808 / gregm / mzkayDi / surfjord / LuckyKid19 / chamber37 / jes1 / 666ways2love / Stave / buggzero / del730 / liveordunny / drommerboy2 / TacoHerder / Sopa / Crunch / ngoqa915/ Salamander / paulzdeep / turdhole / Dab City 2 / HOVA / DrftDrgn21 / KIDCANNON10 / funnymunny / ATLdunnydundun / Ghost / Ash_KBear / HeyJB / bigdaddyh / rice_money / Gambaholic / ms-marissa / Mz59Fifty bigbad99 / Scrow / paul / genejo / KidRobotXXIV / Peter_Awesome / Chronotrigger / NRG_energy / EliotV / IOIIOOO / RealTazX

Smooth Trades: Nicedream / chamber37 / mooshysushi / YourSoRad / g&b / Danielcelabu / mestskater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 pm 

did the same thing to me today. same excuse too. :doubt:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 pm 

He did the same thing to me today!

A+ Sellers: rice_money, turdhole, cm, call_me_diamond, amfrancis6, Ash_KBear, toddivision, Mister Chow, SecurityGeek, Babyfreak6, mimicatl, KillerVinyl, Janeeliz22, hana, syx, bboyilluminati6, Blot911, DrftDrgn21, zimgir3000, DrewBlood, EviL0ne, MrJames, Freakinkram88 x2, igbid, thndrstrk, KingSteven, soedmond, KeetJie, wouldhurtafly x2, Greggygreg x2, CasperNY, (nice dream), c.feng, Stonesoup75
Awesome Trades: Dupper, brgam, Memme, drummerboy2, Cea, Tubbz, luckyscrm, skullboy, KnightsDwn, c.feng
Great Buyers: Alabaster_Deathpony, dondaka, clarkp23, geescube, el_scorcho, four20pimp, Cea, c.feng, GC415, rdusty, jecs, hikanteki, RennerGirl38, griffndunn, jjoker1979, starkravinmad, Mouser42, moejoepike, emanic, streams, chenreaction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:38 pm 

Probably ran out of funds with back to back purchases

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:41 pm 

Except he wrote this for me. "Please retract my bid....................for personal reasons."

A+ Sellers: rice_money, turdhole, cm, call_me_diamond, amfrancis6, Ash_KBear, toddivision, Mister Chow, SecurityGeek, Babyfreak6, mimicatl, KillerVinyl, Janeeliz22, hana, syx, bboyilluminati6, Blot911, DrftDrgn21, zimgir3000, DrewBlood, EviL0ne, MrJames, Freakinkram88 x2, igbid, thndrstrk, KingSteven, soedmond, KeetJie, wouldhurtafly x2, Greggygreg x2, CasperNY, (nice dream), c.feng, Stonesoup75
Awesome Trades: Dupper, brgam, Memme, drummerboy2, Cea, Tubbz, luckyscrm, skullboy, KnightsDwn, c.feng
Great Buyers: Alabaster_Deathpony, dondaka, clarkp23, geescube, el_scorcho, four20pimp, Cea, c.feng, GC415, rdusty, jecs, hikanteki, RennerGirl38, griffndunn, jjoker1979, starkravinmad, Mouser42, moejoepike, emanic, streams, chenreaction

Last edited by Pezhead23 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:46 pm 

Message originally quoted now deleted.

Last edited by (nice dream) on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 pm 

wow. sounds intense. he has mentioned many times his issues. best of luck to him and a big shoutout to you guys who are nice enough to retract his bids. thanks for the info

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:25 pm 

If this is for the item I was buggin you about PM me let's get it sold today!!! :) hahaha :partyman: if not sorry man :(

Forum Transactions

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 pm 

OpportunityLOL wrote:
Your blocked bidder list has successfully been updated with new information you submitted. The following user(s) were not valid and therefore not added to your list.

STEVETHERECYCLER : Invalid User Id

Did he change his name or lose his account?

That's weird. Still comes up when I click his name. "stevetherecycler"

robotcollector wrote:
If this is for the item I was buggin you about PM me let's get it sold today!!! :) hahaha :partyman: if not sorry man :(

Ha! No, it's not that. :( I would have made more money selling that to you though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 pm 

Bump

want list + grails::coarsetoys Mint pain 1:3 (BOX ONLY) ROTO jaws (mint condition no seam or neck problem)...also Switch set and body bags NYFAT & LAFATS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 am 

My fault nicedream I was wrong for calling him out with his personal problems, I would gladly retract his bid like he asked, but he has to initiate it on his side. This is an unfortunate situation where I think he will go on a short run of doing this and disappear. (HOPEFULLY FOR EVERYONE!!!!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 am 

Pezhead23 wrote:
My fault nicedream I was wrong for calling him out with his personal problems, I would gladly retract his bid like he asked, but he has to initiate it on his side. This is an unfortunate situation where I think he will go on a short run of doing this and disappear. (HOPEFULLY FOR EVERYONE!!!!)

Is the auction over? You can always cancel bids when they're active. pages.ebay.com/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html#canceling

If the auction is over you can initiate cancelling it. If he doesn't respond within 7 days or agrees you'll get your fee back.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 am 

Thanks for the help. Believe it or not I have been ebaying things for 10 years and never had to do this. I am just glad that i now have him blocked and have retracted his bid so I no longer have to deal with it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:32 pm 
Eiji wrote:
Ohh no wonder the screen name looks familiar. This is the guy that VapDee called out.

Yes indeedy!

And guys - if there is anything I said which you feel I need to take down please let me know.

I am in touch with Guru on this, I think we all need to let the dust settle and if anything we can always as a group contact the local authorities if need be.

This is a great community, and people who do this - no matter their status in life, and say that they cannot control their urges needs medical attention asap. That is how my heart goes out to Steve, and his family. STOP Bidding and Buying, Seek Help Now, Return a better person and be genuine with your apology.

Randall aka vapdee

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:30 am 

Hahaha.

It's amazing what you can find when you google your own name.

Listen guys: Let me break it down for you.

1. I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder along with other psychological issues. I'm not one of those people that flick the lights on and off three times or wash my hands excessively. I'm an obsessive thinker. I don't know what peace is like. In the words of my psychiatric nurse, It's like I'm "being tortured all the time".

2. You better believe my ebay account is still good. Uh-oh. I just bought a 64 Colors "Weed Money" pouch on the other day so I know it still works. If you are bothering to watch me, expect to see some original graphite drawing for sale at some point.

3. What happened that day has more layers than people would suspect. My impulsive behavior that day was related to a fcnked up war I was intensely ramping up. I'm not someone you want to fight with, particularly if I know where to find you. I have a representative payee that now controls all my spending [or so he thinks] and the only way I have to contact this person is a phone number and a P.O. Box.

That's for his protection, not mine.

4. VapDee got his money as soon as I could get it to him I communicated with him the whole time. If he would have grabbed some patience instead of freaking out immediately, he wouldn't have had an issue at all. It's not like I hid from him.

5. Believe it or not, I don't want to cause a problem for anybody. I do have a natural inclination to fcnk with people that I think are fcnking with me... and sometimes... I cause problems just by being present. I push the envelope on what's acceptable.

6. I am suppose to be on Lithium, Gabbapentin and Zoloft right now... and I'm NOT! Beware. If I am lucky, I have some dank bud, but that's it. I'm in AZ and I have severe back pain so I scored a mmj card. It's the only thin I can do to calm myself down... besides staying the fcnk away from everyone. For some stupid @$$ reason, in AZ, if you collect SSDI and it's over $700 a month they take away your AHCCCS insurance. There is no way in he11 I can pay for my medication, and even if I could, I would take that money and spend it on a chiropractor. You have to be considered technically disabled for two years before medicare kicks in and I still have a year to go so I get to spiral out until then.

7.I have just come into a large tax-free sum of money that my payee doesn't know about. MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Dunnys will be bought. If you don't want to sell me yours, that's your prerogative, but don't be a prick out it. A simple "no" will suffice. All you have to do is talk to me. I am articulate.

8. DON'T feel sorry for my family, they can all go fcnk themselves. I am currently living alone and I collect SSDI and I don't have thing to do with any of those people anymore. I'm smarter than all of them and I have neuropsychological exams to prove it. Before I lost my job that I had for 22 years working at a job I loathed I put a roof over my mother's head for three years and none of my siblings did a fcnking thing to help. I'm on my own people and I don't owe anything to anybody.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:18 am 

SSDI.... Great, I'm glad to hear I'm paying for your Dunnys and mmj card. Have a bowl on me this weekend! :partyman:

Good transactions with: eckotyper, rawket, iliksprite, Phelany, JRR Tokin, realtyguy808, Mannym21, schaf3r, turnone, highland19, Mongo Lloyd, foto junkaay, choochoochocobo, whitefalconTLE, onyxturtle, *cheeto*, robotkid333

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 am 

jakereuter10 wrote:
SSDI.... Great, I'm glad to hear I'm paying for your Dunnys and mmj card. Have a bowl on me this weekend! :partyman:

:lol:

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 pm 

Steve The Recycler wrote:
Hahaha.

1. I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder along with other psychological issues. I'm not one of those people that flick the lights on and off three times or wash my hands excessively. I'm an obsessive thinker. I don't know what peace is like. In the words of my psychiatric nurse, It's like I'm "being tortured all the time".

2. You better believe my ebay account is still good. Uh-oh. I just bought a 64 Colors "Weed Money" pouch on the other day so I know it still works. If you are bothering to watch me, expect to see some original graphite drawing for sale at some point.

3. What happened that day has more layers than people would suspect. My impulsive behavior that day was related to a fcnked up war I was intensely ramping up. I'm not someone you want to fight with, particularly if I know where to find you. I have a representative payee that now controls all my spending [or so he thinks] and the only way I have to contact this person is a phone number and a P.O. Box.

4. VapDee got his money as soon as I could get it to him I communicated with him the whole time. If he would have grabbed some patience instead of freaking out immediately, he wouldn't have had an issue at all. It's not like I hid from him.

5. Believe it or not, I don't want to cause a problem for anybody. I do have a natural inclination to fcnk with people that I think are fcnking with me... and sometimes... I cause problems just by being present. I push the envelope on what's acceptable.

6. I am suppose to be on Lithium, Gabbapentin and Zoloft right now... and I'm NOT! Beware. If I am lucky, I have some dank bud, but that's it. I'm in AZ and I have severe back pain so I scored a mmj card. It's the only thin I can do to calm myself down... besides staying the fcnk away from everyone. For some stupid @$$ reason, in AZ, if you collect SSDI and it's over $700 a month they take away your AHCCCS insurance. There is no way in he11 I can pay for my medication, and even if I could, I would take that money and spend it on a chiropractor. You have to be considered technically disabled for two years before medicare kicks in and I still have a year to go so I get to spiral out until then.

7.I have just come into a large tax-free sum of money that my payee doesn't know about. MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Dunnys will be bought. If you don't want to sell me yours, that's your prerogative, but don't be a prick out it. A simple "no" will suffice. All you have to do is talk to me. I am articulate.

8. DON'T feel sorry for my family, they can all go fcnk themselves. I am currently living alone and I collect SSDI and I don't have thing to do with any of those people anymore. I'm smarter than all of them and I have neuropsychological exams to prove it. Before I lost my job that I had for 22 years working at a job I loathed I put a roof over my mother's head for three years and none of my siblings did a fcnking thing to help. I'm on my own people and I don't owe anything to anybody.

i only made it to #2 because you are an idiot, that is your "disease" .... stupidity. another internet tough guy. moronic. cancel your ebay account. STEVETHERECYCLER sounds about as respectable as Tarbox

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:27 pm 

turdhole wrote:
Hahaha.

i only made it to #2 because you are an idiot, that is your "disease" .... stupidity. another internet tough guy. moronic. cancel your ebay account. STEVETHERECYCLER sounds about as respectable as Tarbox

I didn't qualify for SSDI by being an idiot. Stupid crazy people are homeless, I, on the other hand, sit in a nice air conditioned apartment. If you wanna go take on the world of psychotherapy to try to prove I'm not sick, be my guest. Qualifying for SSDI with a psychological condition is not easy to do... yet somehow I managed to qualify during the "reconsideration" stage, the stage where almost no one gets approved. I can't deny I do unbelievably stupid things but it is due to mental illness. If you choose not to understand the nature of my problems, you are the one who is making uninformed judgements, which is kinda the nature of stupidity in general. Good luck to you on that one.

All I did was retract some bids. I didn't rip anyone off. If I tell someone I am going to buy something I hope they have enough good sense to wait until they have my money before they actually send me anything. I even had some people that were like "It's cool. A couple other people are bidding and you helped up the price." Sorry you guys had to sell your Dunnys to someone besides me but it appears like some people think they benefitted from what I did. It's kinda hard for me to feel sorry about pissing off flippers anyway.

Oh, and for those of you are like "my taxes are paying for Steve's bud", I busted my @$$ for 40 hours a week for over 2 decades straight and that whole time I had the government take a huge chunk of that. I earned that money. I'm just taking back what was forced from my hands in the first place. If I had just screwed off my whole life I wouldn't be collecting SSDI.

We have this problem with the AMMA [Arizona Medical Marijuana Act] known as the "25 mile rule" which says no one here can cultivate if they live within 25 miles of a medical marijuana dispensary. For the longest time, Our governor block the dispensaries from opening. This resulted in most of the patients here getting cultivation rights. All last year all my pot was FREE. Yep. I signed my right to grow 12 plants over to someone else in exchange for free bus so I didn't even have to pay for supplies [gee, I'm such a moron *rolls eyes*]. Right now, I know a bunch of people that are legally trying to change this law. If they succeed, my pot will be free again.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 pm 

jakereuter10 wrote:

They're not, mostly. I got hit by a car. I'm blowing compensation I got from car insurance companies.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:52 pm 

jakereuter10 wrote:

They're not, mostly. I got hit by a car. I'm blowing compensation I got from car insurance companies.

Steve... stop airing your personal life here. You bumped this thread from the dead... Just stop. ](*,)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm 

Stave wrote:
jakereuter10 wrote:

Steve... stop airing your personal life here. You bumped this thread from the dead... Just stop. ](*,)

I don't mind. This thread is an explanation for people that want it. I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm just offering an explanation, and believe me, there is nothing "personal" about my life anymore. Everything is well documented. It has to be. Without it, there's no proof, and without proof, I'm fcnked.

I just got a call from my lawyer a few days ago and he was all "I got you some money" and I was like "Hell yeah. I can buy some Dunnys"... and then I remembered this $#!+. I know a number you think this looks bad but this is an anthill. I have done stuff most people can't even fathom. Nothing I'm proud of, I assure you.

So anyway, right now I am looking for the following:

64 Colors Supermagical 8" Dunny
Doktor A Decimator Dunny 8" [Pink}
Andrew Bell Mahakala 8" Dunny [both Blue & White]
Jesse Hernandez Azteca 2 Red Demon Dunny 3"
Kronk 2013 Red Devil Girl [I forget the proper name] Dunny "3

This^ is my "I absolutely must have it" list. So if you are selling any of these on ebay and you see my name pop up you now know what the score is. I probably over-explained it but I do that with everything [it's annoying, I know, I'm complex].

Carry on, tasteful collectors and fine groundbreaking artists!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next