forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

unlock the what pisses you off thread in GD?
Poll ended at Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:29 pm
YES 100%  100%  [ 9 ]
NO 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
DELETE IT 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm 

DarkLies212 wrote:
turdhole wrote:
seen? like to look at something? "i seen it!" ?

how else would you use seen?

seen from a movie? lol

edit. a movie seen?

Not sure if serous :?
I seen it ---> translated to proper grammar: I saw it or I have seen it
and wrong seen haha, it's a movie 'scene'

i know it's "scene" i was wondering if that's what the peeve was or if it was just incorrect grammar usage of "seen" :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:01 pm 

turdhole wrote:
DarkLies212 wrote:
turdhole wrote:
seen? like to look at something? "i seen it!" ?

how else would you use seen?

seen from a movie? lol

edit. a movie seen?

Not sure if serous :?
I seen it ---> translated to proper grammar: I saw it or I have seen it
and wrong seen haha, it's a movie 'scene'

i know it's "scene" i was wondering if that's what the peeve was or if it was just incorrect grammar usage of "seen" :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence :oops: But I know far too many people like that >_>

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 pm 

im a little pissed i didnt see that 2013 series thread before it got locked. lol. i could have trolled that real good

:axe: :badgrin: :axe:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:53 pm 

turdhole wrote:
im a little pissed i didnt see that 2013 series thread before it got locked. lol. i could have trolled that real good

:axe: :badgrin: :axe:

That thread blew up in a day o.o
I've got to catch up on it, it's highly amusing I think and more trolls in there would have been fantastic

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 am 

That thread is full of self righteous crazy people.

Did I mention they piss me off?

HAHA Crap, wrong thread. ;)

My thumbs up boardie transactions: Eiji, ClarkR, danryan, dbfree, specialaok, hitechkoolaid, Quest1, malac_cj, DrewBlood, Wyldeaxe, TEN21, xxxclandestinexxx, KIDCANNON10, igbid, MattPower, zbakes, jFactor, MusicMan02, ceralwarz, slosnailgary, griffndunn

Trampt
flickr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 am 

DirtyDiva wrote:
That thread is full of self righteous crazy people.

Did I mention they piss me off?

HAHA Crap, wrong thread. ;)

I just caught myself up on it....wow is all I have to say...

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:03 am 

i must be one of a few that didnt see vap's rant as trolling but more of exposing KRs practice and than KR coming in and sort of blowing him off and side stepping the issues and locking it to avoid any more issues.

noleaser said there is 3 sides. vaps side, kr's side, and the truth. He said he knew more on the issues in question...but didnt care to explain. Now I dont care about the job aspect that Vap had because that is an issue to take on with human resources but he did expose some of the inside workings that id like addressed just for the sake that it was interesting lol.

No that he needed to but yet there is no reason to say you know the truth but wont spill the beans. Best way to combat disgruntled opinions are to state fact not hang up the phone(which is essentially what locking a thread is)

I

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 pm 

The details are not necessary for the public. If VapDee has some issues with KR personnel then he should address the directly. In no way was i blowing off what he was talking about but it was about time to lock up that "Dunny" thread as it was just getting a bit crazed and not really constructive whatsoever. A bit too much negative energy for the boards in my personal opinion.

Again, as far as the details of the "truth"... well, it is not really relevant here or to me or the other boardies. Just VapDee and KR. Heck i don't even know the whole story but it is none of my business. I am just trying to keep the peace on these boards and remind folks to have fun.

Also, just because someone types something on these boards does not necessarily mean it is true as far as "exposing of the inside workings."

Anyways, phone is never hung up... it keeps on ringing and ringing, heheh.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 pm 

ianthegamer wrote:
i must be one of a few that didnt see vap's rant as trolling but more of exposing KRs practice and than KR coming in and sort of blowing him off and side stepping the issues and locking it to avoid any more issues.

noleaser said there is 3 sides. vaps side, kr's side, and the truth. He said he knew more on the issues in question...but didnt care to explain. Now I dont care about the job aspect that Vap had because that is an issue to take on with human resources but he did expose some of the inside workings that id like addressed just for the sake that it was interesting lol.

No that he needed to but yet there is no reason to say you know the truth but wont spill the beans. Best way to combat disgruntled opinions are to state fact not hang up the phone(which is essentially what locking a thread is)

I

i didnt say he was trolling. i said i missed a prime opportunity to troll. i havent yet read it, only saw the last page.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:12 pm 

as being someone whos favorite genre of movie is documentary i know for a fact that truth is opinionated and each side makes valid points to sway your to there view. so nothing should be taken as truth.

I just thought t was interesting. Like I said. No one needs to explain anything. I was just ready to get out the popcorn and start a movie but its as if my cable went out lol.

It def had no place in the dunny thread but meh. I liked it. I think the dunny threads regarding unreleased series are pointless if there cant be true discussions about it due to fear of exposing info and artist names KR doesnt want leaked in its forums.Hearing cant wait over and over gets dull which is why i favor trailing off lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 pm 

Ha! I spose trailing off is indeed sometimes entertaining, heheh.

And... there is such thing as truth.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 pm 

there is such thing as truth but no one knows it. we are only aware of our perceived truth ;) 8)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:49 pm 

Heheh, too deep. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm 

I guess there was nothing in the contract that said, "thou shall not speak of the inner workings of your job for x years," like most places.

I've had some really shi**y job experiences but I'm old and have long ago learned not to burn bridges. It's not just who you worked for that you're basically cutting off but anyone they have influence over, too.

Sucks all around. Dramaramacakes.

My thumbs up boardie transactions: Eiji, ClarkR, danryan, dbfree, specialaok, hitechkoolaid, Quest1, malac_cj, DrewBlood, Wyldeaxe, TEN21, xxxclandestinexxx, KIDCANNON10, igbid, MattPower, zbakes, jFactor, MusicMan02, ceralwarz, slosnailgary, griffndunn

Trampt
flickr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm 
just for you turdhole 8)

Last edited by VapDee on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 pm 

interesting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 am 

lately, the money hungry chumps of sdcc, buying 20 of one thing and selling them at a 500% profit markup

f u :|

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 pm 

Yes indeed, weak...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:29 pm 

quit paying the markup....simple

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm 

turdhole wrote:
quit paying the markup....simple

i know i wouldnt, but there are too many people that have stacks of cash to blow ...the flippers know there will always be idiots who will pay the high prices :doubt:

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:57 pm 

megamixblaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 pm 

if you're going to call it a "munny" at least keep it traditional, no fingers flippin the bird!!! :evil:

edit. oops just mean to post the pic

Last edited by turdhole on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:29 pm 

turdhole wrote:
http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showthread.php?49297-Anybody-else-get-ripped-off&p=729635#post729635

^ this. if you're going to call it a "munny" at least keep it traditional, no fingers flippin the bird!!! :evil:

edit. oops just mean to post the pic

christ, what is that supposed to be

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 pm 

Worst. Day. Ever.

I opened the door to my detolf this morning, and my little ClarkR Daydreamer fell to the ground. I usually only use putty on wobbly figures, but I'm going to start using it on all of them. This is a real shame.

I can glue the head back on, but the little dunny inside the head had his ear broken off as well. Real bummer.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 pm 

sheesh, keys are falling out of my mac
one just did, and i'm expecting two more to do the same
problem is, the only apple store close by did the fix that caused this
and that's the only place i can go to