What car do you drive?

This is where trolls play. Nothing in here but threads that went down the drain. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

User avatar
Xeneize666
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Xeneize666 » Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am

like the nissan rogue


GreatTransactions:AKAMAN,fletchthis,nick210214,Robinx69,lessthanthree,James342,jeanclaude,HotelVolzet,
kidstartexas,ROCSone,Dinosauria,CandyCollective,Top206,johnnymu,eoin3,linh(x2),PlasticMe(x2), busizem718(x4)Shaunmadeus,Danimalx,mattyp,dsristau,purplevg,jose2187,funnymunny,Gallery101,Nimsu,unstructure, theboywil,BMi1d,KAWSing,grant2604,Happysusan2001,JinEx,Nicocato,BrokenCircle,william,YnoD,
DunnyWhoDunnyWhat,dodgrr,Hollywood,muschelschubser,SerpentTongue,Hypoh,HighOnVinyl,saucemoola,SMPT,
reganomics813,AVATAR666,flabby,tirdman83,DeadEyesOpen,willnyc555

My Collection - >>
viewtopic.php?p=1561226#1561226

User avatar
projectmayhem
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by projectmayhem » Sun May 01, 2011 11:02 am

This guy....for the week
Image
Countless amounts of good transactions on the board!

Looking for: WWRp Brambles, WWRp Berties, Tokidoki

User avatar
god
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm
Location: Everywhere, but Nowhere

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by god » Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Image
haseown wrote:your god .. make it happen
Good Sellers:nyhousekid
Good Buyers:RUMADMAN,igbid,Shankweather,Kidandplay305,QUASIMO, Kingly Decay,JUAN2.0,Marksman,Zombiekel

turdhole
Posts: 7856
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am
Location: California

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by turdhole » Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm

^ F yea!
Lives may be lost, salads WILL be tossed!

User avatar
Xeneize666
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Xeneize666 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:52 pm

god wrote:Image




WIN!
GreatTransactions:AKAMAN,fletchthis,nick210214,Robinx69,lessthanthree,James342,jeanclaude,HotelVolzet,
kidstartexas,ROCSone,Dinosauria,CandyCollective,Top206,johnnymu,eoin3,linh(x2),PlasticMe(x2), busizem718(x4)Shaunmadeus,Danimalx,mattyp,dsristau,purplevg,jose2187,funnymunny,Gallery101,Nimsu,unstructure, theboywil,BMi1d,KAWSing,grant2604,Happysusan2001,JinEx,Nicocato,BrokenCircle,william,YnoD,
DunnyWhoDunnyWhat,dodgrr,Hollywood,muschelschubser,SerpentTongue,Hypoh,HighOnVinyl,saucemoola,SMPT,
reganomics813,AVATAR666,flabby,tirdman83,DeadEyesOpen,willnyc555

My Collection - >>
viewtopic.php?p=1561226#1561226

User avatar
orlowone
Posts: 4892
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:41 pm
Location: 5000 G
Contact:

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by orlowone » Mon May 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Image
I'd rather be good than popular. You want it, come and get it.

User avatar
smpt
Posts: 5703
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: Euro zone (IRL)

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by smpt » Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 am

Image
My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

User avatar
dsristau
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: Waukesha, WI

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by dsristau » Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 pm

here's my pile of crap

Image
Cool Cats: gusto inc., Devours, Nikejerk, Icharus15, kidrobotNY (x2), Autodactyl, eclipse, DreVanFuzen, 666doll, =DuNnYnNuD= (x2), JBailey, bk_bk (x4), earthglass, TaoKata, t0fu (x2), Aussietoyrama, cahrowline, uhmski, goodoldayz, PEA_KNUCK, dr.thug, MANIMAL, tactics (rocks!), cprobot, thebuddys, poysintixels, jmf337 (x4), dementedscumcat, ism, analog101 (x2), Mr.Nergles(x2), mr.sqwert and many more

Samurai Lincoln wrote:But thats why I like the GD, its all sperm, pizza, and crackheads. How can someone not like it here?


http://www.theafltd.com

User avatar
Xeneize666
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Xeneize666 » Thu May 12, 2011 1:34 pm

smpt wrote:Image














:lol:
GreatTransactions:AKAMAN,fletchthis,nick210214,Robinx69,lessthanthree,James342,jeanclaude,HotelVolzet,
kidstartexas,ROCSone,Dinosauria,CandyCollective,Top206,johnnymu,eoin3,linh(x2),PlasticMe(x2), busizem718(x4)Shaunmadeus,Danimalx,mattyp,dsristau,purplevg,jose2187,funnymunny,Gallery101,Nimsu,unstructure, theboywil,BMi1d,KAWSing,grant2604,Happysusan2001,JinEx,Nicocato,BrokenCircle,william,YnoD,
DunnyWhoDunnyWhat,dodgrr,Hollywood,muschelschubser,SerpentTongue,Hypoh,HighOnVinyl,saucemoola,SMPT,
reganomics813,AVATAR666,flabby,tirdman83,DeadEyesOpen,willnyc555

My Collection - >>
viewtopic.php?p=1561226#1561226

User avatar
projectmayhem
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by projectmayhem » Thu May 12, 2011 1:50 pm

smpt wrote:Image


i like this VW lol
Countless amounts of good transactions on the board!

Looking for: WWRp Brambles, WWRp Berties, Tokidoki

User avatar
Tominator
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Tominator » Thu May 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Image

8)
The Cake is a Lie.

LTB Coarsetoys:
Paw - Specturm Blue


AMAZING Transactions With: AlbertOne x 2

Good Transactions With : Goozerboop JollyB EdCetera DunnyJake Bulletto Shroud xiaobai PWng Arcady Flayle Goatballs x 3 zukaty invader_chip x 2 Daimyo 3askullboy x 2 UKSTEVE dtrain robotki BMXBENF x 2 Zombiekel KorkyKat x 2 Linkwood x 2 dunnybunny vik2001 english DpM and many more...

User avatar
god
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm
Location: Everywhere, but Nowhere

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by god » Thu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Tominator wrote:Image

8)

lol id rather "ride" the girl
haseown wrote:your god .. make it happen
Good Sellers:nyhousekid
Good Buyers:RUMADMAN,igbid,Shankweather,Kidandplay305,QUASIMO, Kingly Decay,JUAN2.0,Marksman,Zombiekel

User avatar
CanadianTurbo
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 am
Location: YYC->LDN->HKG
Contact:

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by CanadianTurbo » Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 pm

My car, hoping to change up the wheels this year but everything I want is crazy money....

Image

User avatar
dsristau
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: Waukesha, WI

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by dsristau » Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 pm

CanadianTurbo wrote:My car, hoping to change up the wheels this year but everything I want is crazy money....

Image


Rotiforms are hot business on vw's though!
Cool Cats: gusto inc., Devours, Nikejerk, Icharus15, kidrobotNY (x2), Autodactyl, eclipse, DreVanFuzen, 666doll, =DuNnYnNuD= (x2), JBailey, bk_bk (x4), earthglass, TaoKata, t0fu (x2), Aussietoyrama, cahrowline, uhmski, goodoldayz, PEA_KNUCK, dr.thug, MANIMAL, tactics (rocks!), cprobot, thebuddys, poysintixels, jmf337 (x4), dementedscumcat, ism, analog101 (x2), Mr.Nergles(x2), mr.sqwert and many more

Samurai Lincoln wrote:But thats why I like the GD, its all sperm, pizza, and crackheads. How can someone not like it here?


http://www.theafltd.com

User avatar
useless toys
Posts: 4013
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:26 pm
Location: New York

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by useless toys » Wed May 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Image
Broke glasses and whooped asses...

smpt wrote:Anyone got a pic of the El Maz and Jeffrey Starr collab for dunny 2012?

User avatar
Jackcuzzy
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:04 am
Location: London, UK

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Jackcuzzy » Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 am

3 Series BMW and the girlfriend's new Fiat 500 for when I need to pop to the shops to buy my Tampax.

I want to get a new car next year though which is hopefully what most of my toy sales will go towards.
Good deals with: Plenty of boardies. Ask around!

User avatar
projectmayhem
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by projectmayhem » Thu May 19, 2011 7:08 am

Jackcuzzy wrote:3 Series BMW and the girlfriend's new Fiat 500 for when I need to pop to the shops to buy my Tampax.

I want to get a new car next year though which is hopefully what most of my toy sales will go towards.



Fiat 500, another car I wish we get in the US....
Countless amounts of good transactions on the board!

Looking for: WWRp Brambles, WWRp Berties, Tokidoki

User avatar
saucemoola
Posts: 1924
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by saucemoola » Thu May 19, 2011 7:10 am

Image
jaguar xf
GOOD TRANSACTION WITH: hollywood 0709 nicocato securitygeek chasenasty sinkflsink (hook up)flabby DunnywhoDunnywhat pjo666 djfohm Gazpacho urbanvinyl10 graf-toyz Maadbeats clevetheripper
WTB:http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2148919

User avatar
Jackcuzzy
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:04 am
Location: London, UK

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Jackcuzzy » Thu May 19, 2011 7:14 am

projectmayhem wrote:
Jackcuzzy wrote:3 Series BMW and the girlfriend's new Fiat 500 for when I need to pop to the shops to buy my Tampax.

I want to get a new car next year though which is hopefully what most of my toy sales will go towards.



Fiat 500, another car I wish we get in the US....


Image

Even though it's pretty girly, I think it's pretty classy for what it is.
Good deals with: Plenty of boardies. Ask around!

User avatar
CanadianTurbo
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 am
Location: YYC->LDN->HKG
Contact:

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by CanadianTurbo » Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

Fiat 500s are available in North America now, spotted a nice black sport version yesterday, looked good, we just need the Abarth versions now!

User avatar
Jackcuzzy
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 3:04 am
Location: London, UK

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Jackcuzzy » Thu May 19, 2011 7:24 am

CanadianTurbo wrote:Fiat 500s are available in North America now, spotted a nice black sport version yesterday, looked good, we just need the Abarth versions now!



I saw those when my girlfriend collected hers. I regretted not paying more attention when she was choosing the model...
Good deals with: Plenty of boardies. Ask around!

User avatar
CanadianTurbo
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 am
Location: YYC->LDN->HKG
Contact:

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by CanadianTurbo » Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 am

Jackcuzzy wrote:
CanadianTurbo wrote:Fiat 500s are available in North America now, spotted a nice black sport version yesterday, looked good, we just need the Abarth versions now!



I saw those when my girlfriend collected hers. I regretted not paying more attention when she was choosing the model...


Well she would have probably had a bit more choice than we get here as we only have the 100hp petrol engine here and that is it at this point, but having a 170hp or so in a car that size would be a blast!!

For my Rotiforms, I am a big fan but they are just getting so popular so would love a change and the new BBS Super RS is available in 19" new for 2011 but at $1,300 a wheel could be a bit difficult to make happen!

Image

User avatar
orlowone
Posts: 4892
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:41 pm
Location: 5000 G
Contact:

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by orlowone » Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

CanadianTurbo wrote:
Jackcuzzy wrote:
CanadianTurbo wrote:Fiat 500s are available in North America now, spotted a nice black sport version yesterday, looked good, we just need the Abarth versions now!



I saw those when my girlfriend collected hers. I regretted not paying more attention when she was choosing the model...


Well she would have probably had a bit more choice than we get here as we only have the 100hp petrol engine here and that is it at this point, but having a 170hp or so in a car that size would be a blast!!

For my Rotiforms, I am a big fan but they are just getting so popular so would love a change and the new BBS Super RS is available in 19" new for 2011 but at $1,300 a wheel could be a bit difficult to make happen!

Image


Those would look hot on the GTI.
I'd rather be good than popular. You want it, come and get it.

User avatar
snitz
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 am
Location: indonesia
Contact:

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by snitz » Thu May 19, 2011 7:56 pm

my car back here in indonesia
Image

already change the velg from expand to kranze vishunu
but all i want is change i to new a4 b8 but money doesnt allow me LOL
Great transactions: contra808 , smpt , winegum16 , dsristau , radddish , s0x , eghatch93 (2x) , drybones , flabby , hollywood , toasted678 , the_don , moshi , consumption , dubwars (5x) , henry17s , ROCSone , Plur511 , vinyltoyz , defstar , mrsmonster (2x) , zombiemonkie , JORDAN_ , LeftyJennyus , nameBRAND , Quiz , Dupper , BMXBENF (2x) , 1V1ARTIN , zonrboy (2x) , HeyJB (2x) , dunnydroppings , Cheahpet , Moonshot , shye112 , 666ways2love (2x) , NewAddictions , rustedhalo , realtyguy808 , adik.na.chinoy (2x) , Shmunny , gmiddleswarth , goddamnanalog , stratosphere , ZopBoy , janeeliz22 , mooshysushi , Nicocato , KIDCANNON10 , deathtollzero , supershallow , lediscode , Evil0ne , toknenong , HOVA , belfinatorzz111 , malac_cj

User avatar
Xeneize666
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by Xeneize666 » Tue May 24, 2011 2:51 pm

saucemoola wrote:Image
jaguar xf



Ballin' !!!
GreatTransactions:AKAMAN,fletchthis,nick210214,Robinx69,lessthanthree,James342,jeanclaude,HotelVolzet,
kidstartexas,ROCSone,Dinosauria,CandyCollective,Top206,johnnymu,eoin3,linh(x2),PlasticMe(x2), busizem718(x4)Shaunmadeus,Danimalx,mattyp,dsristau,purplevg,jose2187,funnymunny,Gallery101,Nimsu,unstructure, theboywil,BMi1d,KAWSing,grant2604,Happysusan2001,JinEx,Nicocato,BrokenCircle,william,YnoD,
DunnyWhoDunnyWhat,dodgrr,Hollywood,muschelschubser,SerpentTongue,Hypoh,HighOnVinyl,saucemoola,SMPT,
reganomics813,AVATAR666,flabby,tirdman83,DeadEyesOpen,willnyc555

My Collection - >>
viewtopic.php?p=1561226#1561226

Post Reply