My 420th post!

This is where trolls play. Nothing in here but threads that went down the drain. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

turdhole

Re: My 420th post!

Post by turdhole » Sun May 19, 2013 7:25 am

Lives may be lost, salads WILL be tossed!

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Sun May 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Ok. THAT'S^ impressive. How may different colors are on that thing? I saw buds like that once... two decades ago... and I thought I imagined it. That thing looks totally unmolested too. Someone gave that blossom some love.

It so awesome that there is so much good bud available to [almost] everyone now. It still seems kind of surreal.

What strain is that? God that is just gorgeous. I would draw that.

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Sun May 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 4:53 am

Thursday: Nation's Leading Drug Policy Group Launches Exit Strategy Guide

Comprehensive Report Features 75 Legislative Recommendations to Wind Down the Failed War on Drugs; Calls on Obama Administration to Match Rhetoric With Reality

Reps. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) and Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) to Co-Sponsor and Speak at Capitol Hill Event

WASHINGTON, DC – On Thursday, the Drug Policy Alliance will release An Exit Strategy for the Failed War on Drugs, the group’s first-ever federal legislative guide. This comprehensive report contains 75 broad and incremental recommendations for legislative reforms related to civil rights, deficit reduction, law enforcement, foreign policy, sentencing and re-entry, effective drug treatment, public health, and drug prevention education. The guide will be released at a forum on the Hill cosponsored by Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) and Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), both of whom fought for major drug policy reform at the local level before running for Congress and winning.

“The United States has approximately five percent of the world's population but twenty-five percent of its prison population, largely resulting from failed policy decisions connected to the war on drugs,” said Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-New York). “The over-criminalization phenomenon has cost us in lost human capital and economic productivity. I look forward to thoroughly reviewing DPA's recommendations and working closely together to improve the fairness and humanity of the criminal justice system.”

As a New York Assemblyman, Jeffries was a leader in opposing New York City's racially discriminatory marijuana arrest practices. He was the sponsor of legislation that would have ended arrests for possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use.

As an El Paso councilmember O'Rourke sponsored a resolution calling on the federal government to rethink the war on drugs. The resolution was unanimously supported by his colleagues on the council but vetoed by the mayor. Then-U.S.-Representative Silvestre Reyes threatened to withhold federal funding if the city adopted the resolution. O'Rourke subsequently ran against Reyes, an eight-term incumbent, and won his Congressional seat.

“Times are changing,” said Bill Piper, director of DPA’s Office of National Affairs. “This new generation of legislators has demonstrated that support for drug policy reform is no detriment to electoral success – and in fact that it can be a key asset.”

Upon taking office, President Obama announced that he would shift the federal government’s drug control resources from a criminalization-centered approach to one based on public health. Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske even announced that he would end the war on drugs: "Regardless of how you try to explain to people it's a 'war on drugs' or a 'war on a product,' people see a war as a war on them," he said. "We're not at war with people in this country."

This rhetoric, however, does not match the “lock ‘em up” reality experienced in communities across the country, where the criminal justice system remains the primary means of addressing drugs. The Obama administration’s budget continues to emphasize enforcement, prosecution and incarceration at home – and interdiction, eradication and military escalation abroad. Even what the government does spend on treatment and prevention is overstated, as many of its programs are wasteful and counterproductive.

In 2011, the last year for which data are available, the U.S. arrested more than 1.5 million people for a drug law violation – and more than 80% of those arrests were for minor possession, not sales or manufacturing. On any given night, 500,000 people go to sleep behind bars in the U.S. for nothing more than a drug law violation.

“This guide does what the Obama Administration has failed to do – it lays out a roadmap for treating drug use as a health issue instead of a criminal justice issue,” said Piper. “These reforms would save both lives and money.”

Among the recommendations included in the Exit Strategy:

Allow states to reform their drug policies without federal interference.
Shift the focus of the federal drug budget from failed supply-side programs to cost-effective demand and harm reduction strategies.
Repeal federal mandatory minimum sentencing.
Repeal the federal syringe funding ban.
Eliminate federal possession and paraphernalia laws.
Declare a moratorium on creating new drug crimes, increasing existing drug sentences, or criminalizing more drugs.
Eliminate or cut drug war subsidies to the states to reduce incarceration and civil rights abuses.
Ensure the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s essential health benefit rule guarantees access to evidence-based drug treatment options, such as methadone and buprenorphine, in the plans offered in the individual and small group markets, both inside and outside the ACA Exchanges.
Establish federal funding for state, county, tribal and non-profit recipients who provide overdose prevention training and resources to communities.
Encourage and allow for the establishment of supervised injection facilities, which are proven internationally to save lives, save money and increase participation in drug treatment without increasing drug use.

This event will begin by screening an hour-long version of the award-winning documentary, The House I Live In. The film features heart-wrenching stories from individuals at all levels of America’s war on drugs – including drug sellers and a grieving mother, narcotics officers and lawmakers, prisoners and the judges who sentenced them. The House I Live In offers a definitive portrait and reveals the profound human rights implications of America’s failed drug policies.

WHEN: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 1:00 – 2:30 pm

WHERE: Capitol Visitor’s Center, Room HVC 215

RSVP: http://drugwarexitstrategy.eventbrite.com

Lunch will be served

Speakers:
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-NY
Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-TX
Bill Piper, Director, Office of National Affairs, Drug Policy Alliance
Jasmine Tyler, Deputy Director, Office of National Affairs, Drug Policy Alliance
Grant Smith, Policy Manager, Office of National Affairs, Drug Policy Alliance

The full text of An Exit Strategy for the Failed War on Drugs: A Federal Legislative Guide is available online at: http://www.drugpolicy.org/exitstrategy

Contact: Tony Newman 646-335-5384 or Bill Piper 202-669-6430

http://www.drugpolicy.org/news/2013/...strategy-guide

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 am

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 9:28 am

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 am

Early Bird

Post by Early Bird » Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 am

really nice patterns on that one.

steve, respectfully, please stop ruining the best thread in the GD.

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 am

from glasshoppers IG

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 10:18 am

Early Bird wrote:really nice patterns on that one.

steve, respectfully, please stop ruining the best thread in the GD.
I might consider it if I understood what you meant. How have I ruined this thread?

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 10:23 am

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 11:04 am

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 am

Damn you have a lot of glass. Are you afraid of using a dirty piece so you just buy a new one?

I'm smoking resin right now. Gross, huh?

I will probably go carpet surfing tomorrow...

twipz

Post by twipz » Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 am

i'd thought i'd share some of my bud shots, i use my nikon d80 then upload them to mirrorgram on my iphone to get the effect.

^grand daddy
^ alien kush on top, kief in the middle, blue dream on the bottom. :D

Pending Transactions:
Pending Commissions:

collection · wishlist · references

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 am

twipz wrote: ^ alien kush on top, kief in the middle, blue dream on the bottom. :D
That sounds like a good movie with a solid first, second and third act.

I like mixing my buds 'cause it gets you more fcnked up... but at the same time I like being able to appreciate the unique characteristics of each individual strain... like it's a fine wine.

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm

i dont like dirty pipes and i hate cleaning them even more so i just buy new ones.

etsy is the best place for US made pipes at affordable prices unless you know a glass blower

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 1:36 pm

turdhole wrote:i dont like dirty pipes and i hate cleaning them even more so i just buy new ones.

etsy is the best place for US made pipes at affordable prices unless you know a glass blower
I end up breaking every single bong I buy so that's good to know.

I actually had some new ideas for bongs... but I'm not sure how well they work. They have this coating stuff now that you can put inside your bong and it never gets dirty. I was thinking about how I don't see a lot of bongs with tubing anymore, probably because they clog up. In theory, If I wanted to make a bong with say, colored plastic crazy straws I could dip them in the solution first before attaching the pieces together...

Oh who am I kidding? I would probably make pot toys before considering bothering with paraphenelia[sp?].

I got this one idea I want to do based on Blue Widow, which is a cross of Blueberry and White Widow. You can buy the seeds here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/i ... ct=viewCat

BW has gotten really popular here in central AZ in the past year. I was thinking about making some little blue Black Widow spiders that are holding hour glasses made of red glass and red sand that time a minute exactly when you turn them over.

I had intended on making some 3d printed versions of this until I found out my mother lied to me about the about the $3,000 I gave here to put down on Form1 labs 3d printer when they were on kickstarter. Now I'm fcnked.

I might just stick with doing my pot t-shirt designs.

Fcnk. I bought a blank 8" Dunny to work on to. What the fcnk is wrong with me?

Oh yeah. I OBSESS too much.

twipz

Post by twipz » Mon May 20, 2013 1:59 pm

turdhole wrote:i dont like dirty pipes and i hate cleaning them even more so
:lol: they need to invent a self cleaning piece for people like us, i bought this pipe about 3 years ago and haven't cleaned it since. i just use a toothpick to unclog it every time it gets clogged lol.

^stella

^zedd the zob

Pending Transactions:
Pending Commissions:

Steve The Recycler

Post by Steve The Recycler » Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm

twipz wrote: :lol: they need to invent a self cleaning piece for people like us, i bought this pipe about 3 years ago and haven't cleaned it since. i just use a toothpick to unclog it every time it gets clogged lol.]
If all you need is a toothpick to unclog your bong that hasn't been cleaned in 3 years you are not smoking enough pot.

That Zob looks like a nice shotgun hitter. How smooth is it?

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Mon May 20, 2013 3:02 pm

twipz wrote:
^zedd the zob

what kind of perc?

I got this zob with the zebello perc. works pretty good but i havent really used it since I got my Apix Design King Stemline.

twipz

Post by twipz » Mon May 20, 2013 3:40 pm

direct inject perc, i'd post a picture, but its wayyyy too dirty. :lol:
my next step is to get a sweet ashcatcher instead of that grav bowl.
turdhole wrote:
what kind of perc?
that's a sick piece man, so clean lol! I looked up pictures of the Apix Design King Stemline, that's a sweet piece too. I can see why you use it more. :shock:
turdhole wrote:
I got this zob with the zebello perc. works pretty good but i havent really used it since I got my Apix Design King Stemline.

Pending Transactions:
Pending Commissions:

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 am

Grav Labs has some affordable stuff but a lot of it looks thin and cheesy.

edit. just looking through their webpage. i'd actually like to see a couple of these up close

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 pm

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Tue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 am

Desert Punk Munny by NikeJerk