Go Figure! Now accepting artist submissions

Get the latest info about MUNNY events and contests around the world. Post questions and comments, and discuss about upcoming and past events. Enjoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Coreroc

Go Figure! Now accepting artist submissions

Post by Coreroc » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Hello all I am posting here a bit early, but wanted to allow enough time for this show to formulate properly. I will be curating a group show in Columbus Ohio that will be an open platform custom toy show. I will have a soft one night opening at my studio location at Junctionview Studios. Junctionview is home to over 50 artist studios and a variety of styles. This hopefully will be paried with the bi-annual Agora show that draws about 2,000-5,000 people for a single night show. The show will then move to Stained Skin Gallery for another opening during Columbus' monthly gallery hop. The Gallery hop provides a completely different crowd and most of the city's art patrons come out for it. The show will then run for a month following that opening. This show will be open to any toy platform you would like to submit. The other brilliant thing is there will be no comission taken out of sales on any customs sold. I would really like to see a solid group of artists from all over the nation and/or world display customs in this show. For consideration please contact myself a.k.a. Coreroc at Coreroc@gmail.com with images of your previous or available customs and I will begin to process them early next year. I am thinking the show will be in March 2008 or worst case will be June 2008.

So in the mean time make great customs and Submit Submit Submit

This show will be in part with the following individuals and companies:
Coreroc- www.myspace.com/djcoreroc and www.coreroc.com
Junctionview Studios - www.junctionviewstudios.com
Stained Skin Fine art and Tattoo - www.stainedskin.com
Columbus Underground - www.columbusunderground.com
Rivet fine art and urban toy shop - www.rivetgallery.com

If you would like to sponsor this event or become more involved please feel free to contact me at coreroc@gmail.com with inquiries

until more info comes GO FIGURE!

http://www.coreroc.com

check out my clothing line at http://www.armyofwon.com

jovy_maryse

Post by jovy_maryse » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:40 pm

sounds like fun... ^_^
The AZN Antelope

-infinite possibilities..... its what makes the world go round.