Custom Munny, Dunny, Graff, and Toy show in Portland Oregon

Get the latest info about MUNNY events and contests around the world. Post questions and comments, and discuss about upcoming and past events. Enjoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Custom Munny, Dunny, Graff, and Toy show in Portland Oregon

Post by saskapampy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Brian Marki Fine Art in Portland Oregon is looking for artists to show in its December holiday show. The goal of the show is to present various art objects at affordable prices to the general public, so we only require that you keep the price on your end at $250 or lower. Art can be, but is not limited to small paintings, sculpture, custom Munnys/Dunnys/others, and toy design. Submissions will be accepted up until October 31st, and selected work must be received no later then November 16th. Interested artists please send jpegs of your available art along with contact info, wholesale pricing, and "December Show" in the subject line. This affordable art show is an annual event that has been widely received, and this will be the first year that we will be including Kid robot-esque toys into it so we anticipate good things.

[ Added: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:34 pm ]
I'd really like to post our email and gallery website, but I'm unable to because of anti-spammer policy. Perhaps I can sneak this by... "Markiart" at the email service provided by Google.

Thanks! I look forward to your submissions!

[ Added: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:47 pm ]
I've gotten surprisingly few submissions from people on this board...does anyone know of a better place to advertise for artists?