Munny Shows

Get the latest info about MUNNY events and contests around the world. Post questions and comments, and discuss about upcoming and past events. Enjoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Itzpyd4

Munny Shows

Post by Itzpyd4 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 am

Do these even happen anymore? I would like to put one on in the Downtown area of San Diego if there is enough interest. Reply if you would go or send in a munny to display.

Purplemouse

Re: Munny Shows

Post by Purplemouse » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 am

Itzpyd4 wrote:Do these even happen anymore? I would like to put one on in the Downtown area of San Diego if there is enough interest. Reply if you would go or send in a munny to display.
I am so glad that you mentioned that to me because I have never heard or have been to a Munny Show. In fact, I have never even heard of them before. I would love to go and see them in person. What I would do is to look online or on the web and type in the words "Munny Shows" and see what comes up. I would also ask San Diego area if they have a Munny Show. I wish you the best. Good luck to you.

Purplemouse

Re: Munny Shows

Post by Purplemouse » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Yes, Munny Shows do still exist and they have been existing for quite sometime. In fact, most recently they posted munny shows on the MunnyWorld Megacontest where you can design a DUNNY however you want to. The website for the page is (http://www.sites.kidrobot.com) There is also a MUNNYWORLD Facebook Page that can give you information about when and where are the Munny shows are located. I hope this helps.