Milk Munny Exhibit - PHX, AZ

Get the latest info about MUNNY events and contests around the world. Post questions and comments, and discuss about upcoming and past events. Enjoy!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Daeo

Milk Munny Exhibit - PHX, AZ

Post by Daeo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:12 am

Who's all doing a Munny? Who's all going?
I'm doing both!

Mo' Munny, mo' problems.

SUCCESSFUL DEALS-- BONER, reindrpz, BleedingEgg, reggiedvd, chelseacandy, dunnycrazed101, casper721, twotwelve, DeeCaff, haverford, meanmistert, MonsterDecay, toddivision, symcity1, RazhoR, Sanchaveli

WWW.UNBAREABLE.COM

YourSoRad

Re: Milk Munny Exhibit - PHX, AZ

Post by YourSoRad » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 am

What are the specifications of the customes I live on Glendale and would love yo attend and participate can you give me some more Info
Your So Rad Is - Looking to buy Gary Ham Hermees, Jeff Soto Seeker Friends wood prints, Beast Brothers, Apocalypse - JLed Mono, Hydro Red Post Apocalypse - Chase, RIDE EM BOB BLUE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A+ Transactions -SHRAGman,Squidnik, robotcollector, endoprine,VapDee,eckotyper, williej, Izzy, droppixel,pico_de_orizaba,CaptainDNA, NinJaSkills, DrewBlood, zonrboy, turnone, hana, mistachael, clarkp23, Series2014, Ghost,Eiji, mooshysushi, call_me_diamond,BoomBapClap,lediscode

F- Transactions -
MERZMOD (DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME)

TRAMPT - http://trampt.com/users/yoursorad/

Daeo

Re: Milk Munny Exhibit - PHX, AZ

Post by Daeo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 am

YourSoRad wrote:What are the specifications of the customes I live on Glendale and would love yo attend and participate can you give me some more Info

I do believe the deadline for the pieces is this weekend. However, if you're really interested in doing one, you should contact Trevor ( trevor@acrylicsquid.com ). There's still a month 'til the event so I think you could work something out. But don't quote me on it, he's the guy putting it on. All of the Munny's will be sold and all the proceeds will go to the Keep A Breast Foundation. There's gonna be close to 200 or so Munny's there by a bunch of real amazing artists from all over the planet. It's definitely gonna be something to check out. Hope you can make it.

Check out the webpage where you can read the actual press release with more info. ( milkmunny.org )
Mo' Munny, mo' problems.

SUCCESSFUL DEALS-- BONER, reindrpz, BleedingEgg, reggiedvd, chelseacandy, dunnycrazed101, casper721, twotwelve, DeeCaff, haverford, meanmistert, MonsterDecay, toddivision, symcity1, RazhoR, Sanchaveli

WWW.UNBAREABLE.COM