forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Denver show
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm 

I was wondering if anyone in the colorado area knows if their is a show i would really like to go to one or possibly if their is enough people in denver that would be down to mabey even start one let me know thanks

Post subject: Re: Denver show
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 am 

DIY or Die custom toy show at Plastic Chapel (http://plasticchapel.tumblr.com/post/30 ... diy-or-die ) and the show will spill over into the Shoppe ( best cupcake in CO ) ... I know its short notice as the deadline is next week, but should be a great show , we haven't had a toy / munny show in a few years, so Denver, has been waiting ...

oh and here is a link to pictures of some of the winners of our very first munny show " Show me the Munny " back almost 5 years ago: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32328&start=25

Hope you can make it down.

There will be tons of great prizes for the winners, and a raffle just for people that show up to the opening March 12th Second Saturday 7 to 11pm!

Post subject: Re: Denver show
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 am 

Support your local vinyl shop!

Looking forward to the show!

Good transactions with: chillywilly153, eyeforaneye, haggard, Kevbayer, snooker, SpecialKAC18, typo21, wingnut80, GPerg, HypnoToad, cvonskop@gmail.com., v12, childosun, Spiderboom89, heebysdaman, ejholmes30, lui, Bigbad99, HomerJ66, Tron, iamthewinter, hellscrape, kpatricialee, kom22, Actual Size, Hovdog, jjH8te, escobar101, Dan-knee rock, BringTheRawkus, Pebbleskitten, Jinwan, Locotoy, Broke4toys, Dunnyjake, Lfarnc, rstone010, TO_designs, Fifizzle, Sgolby, VapDee, Dupper, Soaringboots, GC415, chamber37, Denver-Detroit, Maki Maki, Flabby, toyJerk, Dexdesign, Noeleaser, darika09, AWOL526.