CALL TO ARTIST
Kick Start My Art, the Skate Park of Tampa and Urban Outfitters are working together to put on a KICK @SS art show titled
change is everything
The show opening night will be on Saturday February 27th 2010 at the Skate Park of Tampa from 7:00 pm til 11:00 pm.
A limited selection of Munnys from the opening night show at the Skate Park of Tampa will be displayed in the store window at Urban Outfitters for the month of March.
THIS AINT NO WINE AND CHEESE THING – it’s a kick rump Kick Start and Skate Park art party and you know it aint a Skate Park of Tampa art party without Red Bull on hand giving out free Red Bull – BEER to all those of age, a DJ spinning the new hotness and a rippin bowl session.
So that’s the show info
now let me tell you what the show is about
This is a Munny art show
You can check out what a Munny is herehttp://www.kidrobot.com/2008/munny/
A Munny is a 4 inch vinyl figure that is made to be arted up. So with that being said all art must be on or contain a Munny in some way, some how.
• There will be NO participation fee - free free free!
• Each artist will handle their own sales, if selling.
• There will be a 10% commission fee on any sales the opening night of the show.
• All artwork will be due by Friday February 26th, 2010.
• All submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please e-mail 2-3 samples of your work or a link to your website.
• Tell us your idea : we will allow up to 2 different artists with the same idea.
• The number of Munnys per artist will be based on your submission idea(s).
• Please indicate if you would be interested in displaying your Munny at Urban Outfitters. If so and your Munny sells on opening night you must be willing to still show your Munny at Urban Outfitters. The Munnys to be displayed at Urban Outfitters will be selected the night of the show.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Chad and Suzie Cardozakickstartmyart@gmail.com