new prints up on site....24 pre sale to KR meassageboarders

Space Monkey and Ice-Bot creator DALEK will host this special forum where you can pose questions or comments regarding his work here!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

KAYGARFIELD

Post by KAYGARFIELD » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Am I the only one who thinks the quality of the Dalek print was horrible compaired to his DECODER ring Print? I assumed they would be similar in quality cuz the part was similar. but I am very let down and reluctant to buy any other Dalek prints now for fear of them being on such thin paper and the ink looks like a computer printed it : /
At least I got a Disco Dan print, but it's not even signed.

I dunno, sorta upset to be honest.

a.tom

Post by a.tom » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Am I the only one who did not get a free print? :-k

The quality looks ok to me but I do not have the comparison to the decoder ones. Anyway, I got the frames for these for christmas! Cannot wait to finaly display them!

WTB: My Wants: Atelier G-1 Hedorah (Blobpus tide versions), TxT Clear Helper
For sale/trade: GID Biskup Rangeas, 8" OKI NI Evil Invader, 3" Blonde Tilt, Dalek Gosho (yellow), Black Lapin, Tragnark Golem (both)

kol

Post by kol » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:13 am

KAYGARFIELD wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the quality of the Dalek print was horrible compaired to his DECODER ring Print? I assumed they would be similar in quality cuz the part was similar. but I am very let down and reluctant to buy any other Dalek prints now for fear of them being on such thin paper and the ink looks like a computer printed it : /
At least I got a Disco Dan print, but it's not even signed.

I dunno, sorta upset to be honest.

imho, drdc is leaps and bounds ahead of most printers. so i can see how anything compared to their work could be disapointing. inkwise, those toxic fumes that filled my room as soon as the tube was opened def reaked of screenprint.

[ Added: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 am ]
a.tom wrote:Am I the only one who did not get a free print? :-k

i didnt either. which is fine with me, as i've too many prints to hang as it is.