Touma Collectors!

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

ontheDL

Re: Touma Collectors!

Post by ontheDL » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 am

Anyone know what the double black skuttle is limited to? Trying to sell mine but I don't have the card.

iron paw

Post by iron paw » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 pm

anyone selling Skuttles, Magman, or any Touma GID? HIt me up

Wilko1212

Post by Wilko1212 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:56 am

Anybody interested in a complete set of gunmetal edition little trickers? I have one up in my sales thread...

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=239310

:rock:
Wilko1212
ADVANCE UPON ME BRETHREN!!

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Bumping an old thread to see if there are any old collectors still out there and possibly some new ones!

Don't be shy let's see some collections!

Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Transaction references: dreamattack27, nvs03lex, drummerboy2, brandonkinkreet, Mike TeeVee, katastrophe, Rikku, rema, (nice dream), tsoli727, Nicknards, Freakinkram88, soph-net, FerretOne, paul

Rikku

Post by Rikku » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 am

I'm still around!! Just lurking :3 lol

Here's a photo of some of my favorite Goon figures! On another note, I am excited to say that it took me a few years but I finally have all of the production Goons except for some of the blanks and one-offs, lol. ;D Special thanks to some of the boardies on here!

Last edited by Rikku on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Collection: Trampt

Great Transactions with: Ash_KBear, the_don, randomman, vinylgoddess, flabby, dreamattack27, twentytwo, chocoboy83, crittur17, turnone, Moonshot, DoriansPortrait, henchman, frankmysterio, Nicknards, stacyjean, cporobot, ROCSone, Janeeliz22, Neebles, ElfUp, realtyguy808

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Great photo Rikku!

I wonder if they'll ever be a Goon revival like he's done with the Knuckle Bears!

Here's an awkward angled shot of a few of my Skuttle's!

:D
Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Transaction references: dreamattack27, nvs03lex, drummerboy2, brandonkinkreet, Mike TeeVee, katastrophe, Rikku, rema, (nice dream), tsoli727, Nicknards, Freakinkram88, soph-net, FerretOne, paul

gamma888

Post by gamma888 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 pm

ElfUp wrote:Great photo Rikku!

I wonder if they'll ever be a Goon revival like he's done with the Knuckle Bears!

Here's an awkward angled shot of a few of my Skuttle's!

:D
Quite impressive collection, ElfUp.

The only Touma toy I have is his homemade Burning KnuckleBear back in 2003. Probably one of the Touma holy grail works.

Not sure how can I post my Flickr image here as it requires to sign in to see the photo here.

[img]https://www.flickr.com/photos/fresh888/ ... QVX-tiSTeJ[\img]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fresh888/ ... QVX-tiSTeJ

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Thanks Gamma!

Excellent way to help revive the thread with the elusive Burning Knuckle Bear! How did you acquire him if you don't mind me asking?

I believe there are only 30 produced, 20 sold public. I hope to acquire one some day myself.

My biggest focus has been finding the Skuttle's. Unfortunately the low production count on these are working against me also! :lol:

Here's another odd angle shot of them.

Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Rikku

Post by Rikku » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:09 pm

SO jealous of the Burning KnuckleBear! :shock:

And...so many Skuttles & colors, love it :] Especially the pink ones!

I will try to get more pics up of my Touma collection, hehe. ;)

EDIT: Here are some photos. I don't collect the Skuttles though, I'd run out of space, haha! Mostly just the KBs, Grabbits, Hell Hounds, and Goons :]

Great Transactions with: Ash_KBear, the_don, randomman, vinylgoddess, flabby, dreamattack27, twentytwo, chocoboy83, crittur17, turnone, Moonshot, DoriansPortrait, henchman, frankmysterio, Nicknards, stacyjean, cporobot, ROCSone, Janeeliz22, Neebles, ElfUp, realtyguy808

gamma888

Post by gamma888 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 am

Burning KB came from Touma's friend who was selling his on the Ebay a long time ago. I think I might have a couple of Touma's toys in the storage - Hellhounds in all white and all black. I may be happy to sell these Hellhounds if anyone's up for it.

DM if interested and I'll have to dig up some toys once I visit my second home.

Anyway, nevertheless, great photos of Touma collections!!!

P.S. Now that I think about it, I may have one of Touma's customized Hell Hounds that I had purchased when he was in Pasadena around 10 years ago. I'd be happy to sell it if you're interested. DM for more info, too!

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Great to see some old school Touma love pop up.
Rikku that collection is insane! Especially all those blanks.
The very first figure I ever bought was one of one of the little red fang wolves and I got it at the legendary Oneup in Nakano Broadway. Never looked back. His designs got me into this whole thing.

Yup, that's Mt. Fuji way in the back there.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

Rikku

Post by Rikku » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:50 pm

^ Wow!! I love your photos :] & thank you!! Imagine everyone's Touma collections put together o.o that would be insane!

I like the photo with Mt. Fuji in the background the most! My figures definitely need to go outside after seeing your photos for sure ;D Lol.

That Magman platform has always interested me but I've never owned one sadly. Such a great piece! Would love to see more customs of it, too!

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Great photos Yardarm! Are you still collecting?

I love Rikku's collection, she makes me want to post my collection photos. Let me organize it a little bit first!

In cased anyone missed these, here are 2 custom Knuckle Bear's by Candie Bolton. Released at DCON 2014.

Absolutely stunning work! :D

She's done a Kazu Mouse and Crazy Kazu Mouse aswell.
Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:59 pm

I am still a collector but with a little one running around and a serious case of under-employment I haven't bought anything for a very long time. I might have to break that with one of Mikey Puff's Rooks though. Not Touma but amazing nonetheless.

I was lucky enough to live in Japan for 11 years and got to see a whole bunch of toy exhibitions and gallery shows while there. The used toy shops usually have a pretty good selection of Touma stuff as well. Mandarake is awesome. So that's where I ended up getting most of my stuff along with really cool boardies here. I never did get to meet Touma while I was there unfortunately. Hung around a bunch with Itokin Park and Ilanena but Touma was pretty elusive.

I have more stuff but I haven't got pictures of them all. I have a decent collection of Knuckle Bears. But one day I will get some full size Goons and Hellhounds. Such cool platforms.

You can check out my Flickr for a lot more toy pics. I need to get my Touma stuff out though and get some new shots!
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...

gamma888

Post by gamma888 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm

ElfUp wrote:Great photos Yardarm! Are you still collecting?

I love Rikku's collection, she makes me want to post my collection photos. Let me organize it a little bit first!

In cased anyone missed these, here are 2 custom Knuckle Bear's by Candie Bolton. Released at DCON 2014.

Absolutely stunning work! :D

She's done a Kazu Mouse and Crazy Kazu Mouse aswell.
Quite nice work by Bolton. Speaking of customs, it seems like Touma has a couple of customized KBs for sale on his website, touma.biz.

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:45 pm

That's amazing! Japan is definitely on my list of places to travel in the next 5 years. I will definitely check out your Flickr after this post.

Touma's new customs are definitely unique!

Here's the Rustic KB one-off I got with ordering 2 of the DIRVOLO figures.

Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Absolutely love all the Touma love!

He's one of my all time faves!

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:46 pm

[NEW SOFUBI 2ND PROJECT]

Retro Robot Knuckle Bear

5,000yen ($44) will secure the figure in the above “OG” colorway, 10,000yen ($87), “OG” and blank white figures plus a mini sketch from Touma, whilst 15,000yen will bag the “OG”, 2 white blanks, a sketch, plus a resin casting exclusive to the project.
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/toumart/e/ee96f01 ... 0992633cbe

Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Hahah! That could be hilarious. I'm guessing there won't be a lot of variants of this one though.

JeffOne

Post by JeffOne » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 pm

so good to see this thread still goin

JeffOne

Post by JeffOne » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:27 pm

an old pic of two of my prized pieces

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 pm

JeffOne wrote:an old pic of two of my prized pieces

Love those Wolf dudes! I seen the others of those on Flickr. Great pieces, thanks for sharing!

Almost done with my Magman collection! If anyone has a clear Blue they're looking to sell. :)
Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:20 pm

What's the story on the old wolf figure. I vaguely remember them but I don't remember the KnuckleBear decal on the back of the hand. Is that a particular release or something like that?

ElfUp

Post by ElfUp » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 am

Here's links to some photo albums with the Touma Wolf figures. You can see the KB decal in one of the images. All unique and super cool! ;)

Design Feista 2005
https://flic.kr/s/aHsiDbZ4io

Mixi-Bang Custom Show 2005
https://flic.kr/s/aHsjsfFoq5
Trampt - WTB - Flickr

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:13 pm

From just before I started getting into shows in Tokyo. Should have known Mixi-Bang would be connected. What a killer booth at that 2005 Design-Festa! Also those large size Kaijin figures from that same show... sweet. He turned one, years later, into a kind of spider-centaur thing.

Are those resin Boo sets? I have definitely never seen those. Awesome.