forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My recent collection
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:54 am 

I've been away from the vinyl toy scene for a while...to focus on my primary hobby, collecting retro games. However, recently my love for the art toys has exploded again!

The prices seem to hiked a lot for some(kaws), while staying flat or downward for dunnies...here is my recent collection!

Some various toys here. Love the Lilitu by Tara. One of my favorites. I recently acquired Gary Baseman's Chou Chou. They are just super cool...Love the smooth texture, hilrarious facial expression. The skulls are called Dr. Mortality, produced by Secret Base in Japan.

Mostly Kaws. Acquired these like 6 years ago or so. They were expensive back then, and seem to have hiked more. The puft dissect toy is by Secret Base.

Dissected Companion. This was the very first Kaws I got. Some other Kaws stuffs as well.

More Kaws. Got the blushes recently. They seem to be ok..but kinda poor in quality. Chomper, got it from Hong Kong long time ago, 5 yrs later GID companions from this forum

Some Ron English stuffs. Not much into his stuff, but they added up and now I have a shelf for his stuffs. I don't know why I hang onto these...should get rid of them...

Some other Kaws stuffs and miscs. I got Kuns from the forum for like $150 each. Old times! The undercover bears cost like $120 each from Yahoo Japan auction. Old times!

These are some new toys that I just scored...I'm not much into JLED stuffs, but there was a great deal that I just couldn't pass on so got them as a set. Doze Green's Ganesh is awesome. Wish I had the white version.

Misc toys. Secret Base Spongebobs, David Choe Munkosaurs, etc.

Last but not least dunnies. I got the gold king custom painted for like $300. Stupidest thing I've done in my entire collection life...Should have left it original.

Transactions with: adik.na.chinoy, bigbad99, bigrookieinc, BurymewithmyToys, CasperNY, DrewBlood, dxjock, eckotyper, FericFanatic, Floyd 44, iNom, Kevbayer, lilmyk, Manzel, MusicMan02, paulzdeep, PJPVIV, oversprayed, rice_money, rustedhalo, snooker, surfjord, THeONePG16, therealmc, timselF, trustinSTARS, wigalicous, xbtran, flabby, gmiddleswarth
My collection: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187191

Post subject: Re: My recent collection
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm 

Dope collection. you have some sick Kaws figures that I would love to have.

If you decide to sell your Ron English Bart Grin let me know