forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:43 am 

Hi There,

I'm Brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro. I would like to share my passion with you. I have been collecting since the year 2007 mainly Dunnys in all sizes. It has been a long time since I did not access the forum, I would like to get back to you.

Thx

Brainiak76 ; Hairbland ; KidBarbobot ; Monk ; Cyberann ; Oggyboy; BHkidrobotNYC (X2) ; dunnydummy ; candycloud27 ; osirus ; iliksprite; Ycon ; SecurityGeek(X2) ; Nicocato ( X 2 ); Piggy ; lowkey ; Ekotyper ; NYC.Parce ; getupkid619 ;Amethystcape

Last edited by MarcosToys on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:14 pm 

This is one of, if not THE, best art toy collections I've ever seen. Not to mention the fantastic display of all the pieces. Well done!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:20 pm 

Wow, Wonderful, love it!

Great Transactions with: W33ZY16, MUNKYMAN, DEXDESIGN, NISARES, DIMPLY_GECKO, HIYATA, KONFUCIOUS, NEEBLES, JACRANKY, SNEAKERHEAD1206, EXCITE, WAISICMAO, HAGGARD, BCD0325, MAKI MAKI, BCK2SQR1, ZOMBIEMONKIE, SCARWARS, COLLEENF7, JORDAN23, XENEIZE666, IAMTHEWINTER, NAMEBRAND, DREWBLOOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:59 pm 

Pause wrote:
This is one of, if not THE, best art toy collections I've ever seen. Not to mention the fantastic display of all the pieces. Well done!

Thx Pause, it´s a pleasure to read your comments. By the way, i have your dunnies and love your works!! :)

Brainiak76 ; Hairbland ; KidBarbobot ; Monk ; Cyberann ; Oggyboy; BHkidrobotNYC (X2) ; dunnydummy ; candycloud27 ; osirus ; iliksprite; Ycon ; SecurityGeek(X2) ; Nicocato ( X 2 ); Piggy ; lowkey ; Ekotyper ; NYC.Parce ; getupkid619 ;Amethystcape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:02 pm 

tirdman83 wrote:
Wow, Wonderful, love it!

Thx tirdman83!! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:29 pm 

Holy, this is definitely one of the most impressive collection rooms that I've seen on this forum. Not only are the toys AMAZING(i'm particularly jealous of the Piet Parra "Pierced" peices) but they are so nicely displayed as well. Your shelves don't look cluttered and everything is lit so well. It's also great to see you have vents installed, bet it keeps your toys mint. Thank you so much for shareing. :D

Trampt wishlist: http://trampt.com/users/badAnatomy/want
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good transactions: Sketch, dxjock, Pence.84, paulzdeep, pomasta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am 

I may have to concede defeat on this one. Your collection is not humble... it is INSANELY AWESOME!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:25 pm 

Oh damn! That is amazing. I just finished dusting and cleaning my two small display cases of toys and I couldn't help thinking, "Holy hell that would be a pain to dust all of those" while I was looking at your pictures. Amazing collection and beautiful displays! I think your display space is larger than my entire basement suite. :D

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:52 pm 

badAnatomy wrote:
Holy, this is definitely one of the most impressive collection rooms that I've seen on this forum. Not only are the toys AMAZING(i'm particularly jealous of the Piet Parra "Pierced" peices) but they are so nicely displayed as well. Your shelves don't look cluttered and everything is lit so well. It's also great to see you have vents installed, bet it keeps your toys mint. Thank you so much for shareing. :D

Thx for comments badAnatomy :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:52 pm 

slapshot13j wrote:
I may have to concede defeat on this one. Your collection is not humble... it is INSANELY AWESOME!

Thx so much slapshot13j !! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 pm 

Yardarm51 wrote:
Oh damn! That is amazing. I just finished dusting and cleaning my two small display cases of toys and I couldn't help thinking, "Holy hell that would be a pain to dust all of those" while I was looking at your pictures. Amazing collection and beautiful displays! I think your display space is larger than my entire basement suite. :D

Thx Yardarm51 , collect make me smile too!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 am 

Very impressive collection!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:23 pm 

Museum quality execution and setup.

Very, very impressive! Thank you so much for sharing

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 pm 

hed568 wrote:
Very impressive collection!

Thx hed568 :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm 

darika09 wrote:
Museum quality execution and setup.

Very, very impressive! Thank you so much for sharing

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Thx for comments darika09 :D