Collection of a Brazilian lover of art toy

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

MarcosToys

Collection of a Brazilian lover of art toy

Post by MarcosToys » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 am

Hi There,

I'm Brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro. I would like to share my passion with you. I have been collecting since the year 2007 mainly Dunnys in all sizes. It has been a long time since I did not access the forum, I would like to get back to you.

Thx
Last edited by MarcosToys on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good Transactions With:
Brainiak76 ; Hairbland ; KidBarbobot ; Monk ; Cyberann ; Oggyboy; BHkidrobotNYC (X2) ; dunnydummy ; candycloud27 ; osirus ; iliksprite; Ycon ; SecurityGeek(X2) ; Nicocato ( X 2 ); Piggy ; lowkey ; Ekotyper ; NYC.Parce ; getupkid619 ;Amethystcape

Pause

Re: Collection of a Brazilian lover of art toy

Post by Pause » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:14 pm

This is one of, if not THE, best art toy collections I've ever seen. Not to mention the fantastic display of all the pieces. Well done!

tirdman83

Post by tirdman83 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 am

Wow, Wonderful, love it!
Great Transactions with: W33ZY16, MUNKYMAN, DEXDESIGN, NISARES, DIMPLY_GECKO, HIYATA, KONFUCIOUS, NEEBLES, JACRANKY, SNEAKERHEAD1206, EXCITE, WAISICMAO, HAGGARD, BCD0325, MAKI MAKI, BCK2SQR1, ZOMBIEMONKIE, SCARWARS, COLLEENF7, JORDAN23, XENEIZE666, IAMTHEWINTER, NAMEBRAND, DREWBLOOD

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Pause wrote:This is one of, if not THE, best art toy collections I've ever seen. Not to mention the fantastic display of all the pieces. Well done!
Thx Pause, it´s a pleasure to read your comments. By the way, i have your dunnies and love your works!! :)
Good Transactions With:
Brainiak76 ; Hairbland ; KidBarbobot ; Monk ; Cyberann ; Oggyboy; BHkidrobotNYC (X2) ; dunnydummy ; candycloud27 ; osirus ; iliksprite; Ycon ; SecurityGeek(X2) ; Nicocato ( X 2 ); Piggy ; lowkey ; Ekotyper ; NYC.Parce ; getupkid619 ;Amethystcape

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:02 pm

tirdman83 wrote:Wow, Wonderful, love it!
Thx tirdman83!! :)
Good Transactions With:

badAnatomy

Post by badAnatomy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Holy, this is definitely one of the most impressive collection rooms that I've seen on this forum. Not only are the toys AMAZING(i'm particularly jealous of the Piet Parra "Pierced" peices) but they are so nicely displayed as well. Your shelves don't look cluttered and everything is lit so well. It's also great to see you have vents installed, bet it keeps your toys mint. Thank you so much for shareing. :D
badAnatomy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trampt collection: http://trampt.com/users/badAnatomy/have
Trampt wishlist: http://trampt.com/users/badAnatomy/want
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good transactions: Sketch, dxjock, Pence.84, paulzdeep, pomasta

slapshot13j

Post by slapshot13j » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:50 am

I may have to concede defeat on this one. Your collection is not humble... it is INSANELY AWESOME!

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Oh damn! That is amazing. I just finished dusting and cleaning my two small display cases of toys and I couldn't help thinking, "Holy hell that would be a pain to dust all of those" while I was looking at your pictures. Amazing collection and beautiful displays! I think your display space is larger than my entire basement suite. :D
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 pm

badAnatomy wrote:Holy, this is definitely one of the most impressive collection rooms that I've seen on this forum. Not only are the toys AMAZING(i'm particularly jealous of the Piet Parra "Pierced" peices) but they are so nicely displayed as well. Your shelves don't look cluttered and everything is lit so well. It's also great to see you have vents installed, bet it keeps your toys mint. Thank you so much for shareing. :D
Thx for comments badAnatomy :D
Good Transactions With:

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 pm

slapshot13j wrote:I may have to concede defeat on this one. Your collection is not humble... it is INSANELY AWESOME!
Thx so much slapshot13j !! :D
Good Transactions With:

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Yardarm51 wrote:Oh damn! That is amazing. I just finished dusting and cleaning my two small display cases of toys and I couldn't help thinking, "Holy hell that would be a pain to dust all of those" while I was looking at your pictures. Amazing collection and beautiful displays! I think your display space is larger than my entire basement suite. :D
Thx Yardarm51 , collect make me smile too!! :D
Good Transactions With:

hed568

Post by hed568 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:32 am

Very impressive collection!
=)

darika09

Post by darika09 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Museum quality execution and setup.

Very, very impressive! Thank you so much for sharing

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
IG @swash_buckling_brian

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 am

hed568 wrote:Very impressive collection!
Thx hed568 :D
Good Transactions With:

MarcosToys

Post by MarcosToys » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:43 am

darika09 wrote:Museum quality execution and setup.

Very, very impressive! Thank you so much for sharing

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Thx for comments darika09 :D
Good Transactions With:

superconductor

Post by superconductor » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:15 pm

holy smokes! *drooling

Elik3

Post by Elik3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:37 am

Wicked collection indeed! Props for the toys, displays AND the paintings! Jelly %p !