forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:22 pm 

There are parts of this world where ice and snow are the only things you can see all year 'round. From such places, he comes from...

MIGOR the mega Yeti custom Paw! and his rider Bandyas. End of the summer marks the return of the big cold wind from the permafrost lands... And nothing can stand on their ways!

This is my custom Coarse PAW! for a great peep with infinite patience. Thank you so much for waiting while I had my life sorted out enough to pull off this custom. Also thank you everyone who have supported my work so far. Mad love for y'all.

Thanx for watching!

PS Yetis rule!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

Last edited by DexDexign on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: TEASER
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:06 am 

I think i saw the fullsize one the other day somewhere.

what are the details on the piece?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:13 pm 

WINTER IS COMING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:06 pm 

Super tight and clean! Very nicely done sir.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:26 pm 

Yardarm51 wrote:
Super tight and clean! Very nicely done sir.

Thanx a million man! Your support means the world.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:28 pm 

Very cool piece.The paint job on the hands looks great. It's believably frosty. I like the butt, too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:56 am 

Supreme awesomeness for sure :D :D :D

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:29 am 

Pause wrote:
Very cool piece.The paint job on the hands looks great. It's believably frosty. I like the butt, too.

Cold butt!!
Thanx man, your feedback made my day!
:rock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:29 am 

darika09 wrote:
Supreme awesomeness for sure :D :D :D

Mad props to you brother! Thanx for all your support, like for reals. :partyman:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:47 am 

Great job. Love the details on the hands and feet.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:22 pm 

:partyman:
QTPie wrote:
Great job. Love the details on the hands and feet.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:36 am 

Great work man,

You should take pics of that bad boy in the snow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:11 pm 

HaynMade wrote:
Great work man,

You should take pics of that bad boy in the snow.

Well, I hope his owner does!! :partyman: