MIGOR the Mega Yeti Custom Coarse Paw! and his rider Bandyas

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

DexDexign

MIGOR the Mega Yeti Custom Coarse Paw! and his rider Bandyas

Post by DexDexign » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:22 pm

There are parts of this world where ice and snow are the only things you can see all year 'round. From such places, he comes from...

MIGOR the mega Yeti custom Paw! and his rider Bandyas. End of the summer marks the return of the big cold wind from the permafrost lands... And nothing can stand on their ways!

This is my custom Coarse PAW! for a great peep with infinite patience. Thank you so much for waiting while I had my life sorted out enough to pull off this custom. Also thank you everyone who have supported my work so far. Mad love for y'all.

Thanx for watching!

PS Yetis rule!

Last edited by DexDexign on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trampt• •ForSaleStoreCustomsInstagram

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

blane

Re: TEASER

Post by blane » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:06 am

I think i saw the fullsize one the other day somewhere.

what are the details on the piece?

DexDexign

Re: MIGOR the Mega Yeti Custom Coarse Paw! and his rider Ban

Post by DexDexign » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:13 pm

WINTER IS COMING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Super tight and clean! Very nicely done sir.
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Yardarm51 wrote:Super tight and clean! Very nicely done sir.
Thanx a million man! Your support means the world.

Pause

Post by Pause » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Very cool piece.The paint job on the hands looks great. It's believably frosty. I like the butt, too.

darika09

Post by darika09 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 am

Supreme awesomeness for sure :D :D :D
IG @swash_buckling_brian

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:29 am

Pause wrote:Very cool piece.The paint job on the hands looks great. It's believably frosty. I like the butt, too.
Cold butt!!
Thanx man, your feedback made my day!
:rock:

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:29 am

darika09 wrote:Supreme awesomeness for sure :D :D :D
Mad props to you brother! Thanx for all your support, like for reals. :partyman:

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:47 am

Great job. Love the details on the hands and feet.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:22 pm

:partyman:
QTPie wrote:Great job. Love the details on the hands and feet.

HaynMade

Post by HaynMade » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:36 am

Great work man,

You should take pics of that bad boy in the snow.
Check out HaynMade's Kollection
Here's HaynMade's Sales
And see my latest antics on HaynMade's Blog

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:11 am

HaynMade wrote:Great work man,

You should take pics of that bad boy in the snow.

Well, I hope his owner does!! :partyman: