12" Custom Streetwear Figures

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Haute_Hero

12" Custom Streetwear Figures

Post by Haute_Hero » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi Kidrobot Members

I am an artist based out of New York and after lurking the kidrobot boards for awhile I finally decided to post my 12" custom figures work. I was inspired by my time as a menswear designer for Converse Inc. For years I put tons of time and energy into designing edgy streetwear clothes I felt people would love to wear; only to see them throw out by the company. No matter how hard I pushed they just didn't get the culture. So when left I decided I would launch my own collection but on 12" custom figures! Not to long ago I went on a job interview for a major brand and I took my custom figure with me . After showing it to the VP of design he sort of paused and seemed confused. Looking back i'm sure he thought I was a complete nut case :lol: I didn't care though because I knew that the figure I held in my hand was far better than anything the company could ever produced.

ImageAidan cover page by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page2 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page3 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page4 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page5 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page6 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page7 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

ImageAidan cover page8 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

Let me know what you guys think! I appreciate any feedback you might have. PM me if you have any questions. My website is www.hautehero.com

Chris

HaynMade

Re: 12" Custom Streetwear Figures

Post by HaynMade » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Pretty cool man,

Do you have photos of the collection work you did?
Check out HaynMade's Kollection
Here's HaynMade's Sales
And see my latest antics on HaynMade's Blog

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Love this. Would like to see more figures and designs!
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

miami

Post by miami » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Interesting!

Although, "thus the 1/6th scale fashion figure collectible was created" might be just a bit of a stretch. I remember a 1/6 scale skullhead set by Huck Gee with (4?) Barney's designers way back in the day, & there may be others (like ... Barbie?).

Maybe "thus his 1/6th scale fashion figure collectible was created" instead? Just a thought.

Good luck!