Please take a look! My collection (~40 pics)

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

mutantshark

Please take a look! My collection (~40 pics)

Post by mutantshark » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 pm

ive been collecting for a few years now and have kept meaning to post some photos of my collection: I recently moved and had to reorganize so i thought this would be a great time. I havent hung my prints & other wall art yet but ill post some more iphone photos when i get that done hopefully later this week. I just wanted to get this post up before SDCC, before a bunch of new toys make me rethink my organization!

A friend let me use his Canon 7D one day and this is the result. It was my first time shooting with a professional DSLR, and although there is a lot of 'ok' results (loose focus, bad color temp or slightly under/over) I think some of these turned out quite nice. So here is most of my collection on display in my living room. Mostly static wides just to showcase the inventory but peppered in our some closeups i started getting into as i got more comfortable.

All comments our more than welcome!

Heres a link to the album with a few more outtakes & will be updated quicker than this post: http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/mutantshark/

(shouldve shot everything at this color temp i think...)

this the entertainment area of our living room.

thanks for looking! :partyman:

My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

paul

Re: Please take a look! My collection (~40 pics)

Post by paul » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

Great collection! First time I've seen someone with a white Tube Dunny. I have one of the OG black ones. Does the certificate that came with yours also list 35 figures total? I always wondered if he made 35 black ones or 35 total of the black, white and blue ones. I had heard he blind boxed the different colors for everyone except the first preorder customers.

I'm also really jealous of your Munko whales. I've got two of the cement ones without legs, but none with legs. I was drooling a little when I saw the pic. :lol:
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

therealchinaman

Post by therealchinaman » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am

Great collection! I love the JLed pieces all together and the Luke Chueh stuff!

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:19 am

Very cool collection. I like the diversity

Check my transactions here
My dealings

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:30 am

:rock: :rock: :rock:
I'm trying to help some under privileged kids have a fun and warm Christmas AND give a way a bunch of cool stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

roguerebel

Post by roguerebel » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

So you're the one with the bronze king tatted up...nice.

ava_adore

Post by ava_adore » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 am

awesome collection - wow at the paint tube dunny!

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words! i work hard to create original displays: and its hilarious how much of my collection just "goes" together :D

@paul: there def some pcs in your collection of im envious of! get at me if u want to trade. as for the tube dunny, i got it as a gift and i believe its an ap...i'll check

@roguerebel: did aaron post pics of the bronze king he did for me?! Ive been meaning to post those closeups on the pk or woes thread. I love it! i also had him mimic the blood splatter of the nightmare so they match.

@Bartlettstacy: its one of the original Frank Kozik/Kid Robot 5" Labbits. There was originally 3 versions each with 3 or 4 different accessorizes you could swap out. Mine came with banana, bubblegum, mustache, and something elsE? dont remember
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:06 pm

i also have some sucklord figures not on display, a bunch of food related vinyl in my kitchen. I'll snap some pics of those soon...

roguerebel

Post by roguerebel » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 pm

i have pics of it cause i was sitting at the silent stage booth. i think i posted pics of in the woes thread. he did to my nightmare panda the first day he was there (thurs). i also have gold splatters and details on the face on my bronze panda...and my stealth panda as well!!!

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:53 pm

roguerebel wrote:i have pics of it cause i was sitting at the silent stage booth. i think i posted pics of in the woes thread. he did to my nightmare panda the first day he was there (thurs). i also have gold splatters and details on the face on my bronze panda...and my stealth panda as well!!!

oh! that wasnt mine then cuz i got the last one online, post con. I slept on the stealth at con but hopefully i can make up for it at this con ;) ;) When i bought my nightmare a few years back he offered to give the back some love but i actually opted out, now that ive seen what he'd do i regret it!

Ive seen your PK collection and am very jealous!! i think i stole the nightmare bronze concept from you... It just looked so good :oops:

maybe we'll meet IRL this year, i loiter around the silent stage booth a lot!

blindboxx2334

Post by blindboxx2334 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 am

love the buff stuff and big sals. i am also slowly becoming a fan of the woebots stuff too.

is the black/gold lmfc a custom?
Positive Feedback- FistFullofBunnies(traded), Graf-Toyz, Brainiak76, Ezramyl, Salamander, Wyldaxe (traded), Ghost (traded), CasperNY (traded, x2), Typicalstereo (traded), Jmiller805 (on CAD, x2), Gorilla (on SB), Brenda (on SB, x2), Treblemdk, Vapdee, Hellopike (on SB), Earthglass, Uberboober, Noname27 (traded), C.feng, Jonnyboi017, Bundleofjon, hellscrape (+ lots more I couldnt keep up with!)
IG: mesooohoppy

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:love the buff stuff and big sals. i am also slowly becoming a fan of the woebots stuff too.

is the black/gold lmfc a custom?
it was Munky King exclusive, thats all i really know about it, it was given to me by a friend

DarkLies212

Post by DarkLies212 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Sick collection!
What's the Dunny skull? It looks vaguely familiar...
For Sale ** LTB Sweets Themed Dunnys & Jennipho Customs!

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

car

Post by car » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

love the wilkowski buff monster.
http://trampt.com/u/car

He's dead isn't he.

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:48 pm

DarkLies212 wrote:Sick collection!
these were sculpted by George Gaspar from October Toys. He developed so you could put them inside the clear head of the Rainy Day dunny. I had a red one as well but gave it my buddy.

DarkLies212

Post by DarkLies212 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 pm

mutantshark wrote:
DarkLies212 wrote:Sick collection!
these were sculpted by George Gaspar from October Toys. He developed so you could put them inside the clear head of the Rainy Day dunny. I had a red one as well but gave it my buddy.
That might be why it's familiar!
Very nice!
For Sale ** LTB Sweets Themed Dunnys & Jennipho Customs!

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

foamposite

Post by foamposite » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:22 pm

dope stuff :rock: :partyman:
instagram - lunchbox2320

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks guys! I really need to update this post, ive def expanded my collection and even have a third case now. Some prints are up on that wall as well.

Too bad i dont have a good camera, iphone pics will have to do: stay tuned