My Collection Pics...UPDATED 3/20 PIC HEAVY!!

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

gmiddleswarth

My Collection Pics...UPDATED 3/20 PIC HEAVY!!

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Rearranged my displays this weekend and swapped out some toys. Here's a few pics of the new setup (3A pics coming soon :D )...

Last edited by gmiddleswarth on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Pause

Re: My Collection Pics...FINALLY!!

Post by Pause » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Awesome collection! I'm loving the Flores stuff!

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 pm

P4U53 wrote:Awesome collection! I'm loving the Flores stuff!

Thanks man! I have a couple more custom KDs in progress to add to the group.

Floyd 44

Post by Floyd 44 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Great stuff!
I want that Freyja! ;)
My Custom thread: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 98&start=0
SALES THREAD: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=157097
LTB:......
Great transactions: jmf337, Diakka00, hashishan, Subjectnamehere, yup, flatland333, romanquex3n, silviajdm, samuraikiss, lunazjy, sea creature14, Evilrabbitry, busizem718, Lunabee, steve c, Moloko Plus, dubwars, Kingly Decay, dunnyjake, adik.na.chinoy, NSTNATE, Rasa, KFin67, WeirdForceOne, Squink, Yomi, Nikejerk, Anubis2night, NinJaSkills, DrftDrgn21, heySuburbia, silviajdm,
Dr.Mugg, chrisosaur, tyler2313, rustedhalo, lanarta, altercrisis, ArdabusRubber, consumption, Ultra999, richr2003, buttoneyestoys, TheVinylCountdown, consumption, oliveira, touj03, xxgijojoxx, terrorpanda, Drilone, Daimyo, gregm, hypnotiq, erikjorgensen30, MilanoSleep, freezah, konfucious, wingnut80, akn220

Nutter

Post by Nutter » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Gmidd!! I was about to send you a pm today asking to see your collection. What a coincidence!! You have a great collection! I really like the KD's and the Soopa's.
Great transactions- amethystcape / bluegreenkey / bubblegumking(x2) / crestone / DaVe^_^ / doughboy / DrftDrgn21 / drilone(x2) / droppixel / dtrain / dubwars / dunnywhodunnywhat / eckotyper / gmiddelswarth / hairbland / jaydien / j0nwalsh / linh(x2) / lui / mANNEe / MrAfternoon / Nikejerk(x3) / oggyboy / quis23 / riddlped / samuraikiss / saraean / shauni55(x2) / Sycosid / tavaro / tedmcintyre / tevans333 / TheDonBot351 / toy zombie / trentmath / tron / Turcicus / turdhole / Vinylsolja / zincsaucier442(x2)

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Nutter wrote:Gmidd!! I was about to send you a pm today asking to see your collection. What a coincidence!! You have a great collection! I really like the KD's and the Soopa's.

Haha, good timing. Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get some more display cases so I can get everything else out of their boxes. I only have about 1/4 of my stuff out right now. Tons more to come!

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Floyd 44 wrote:Great stuff!
I want that Freyja! ;)

Thanks bro! Nikejerk hooked me up with that from last years Dragon-con. :partyman: Chris signed it to me on the bottom too and drew a little Freyja sketch. I have to represent the local Cleveland artists (there aren't too many)!

Floyd 44

Post by Floyd 44 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

gmiddleswarth wrote:
I want that Freyja! ;)

Thanks bro! Nikejerk hooked me up with that from last years Dragon-con. :partyman: Chris signed it to me on the bottom too and drew a little Freyja sketch. I have to represent the local Cleveland artists (there aren't too many)!

Jared is cool like that. Chris is a great artist. I wish I had gotten into his stuff sooner, now I'm trying to play catch-up. I will be getting my orange Freyja soon.
Great transactions: jmf337, Diakka00, hashishan, Subjectnamehere, yup, flatland333, romanquex3n, silviajdm, samuraikiss, lunazjy, sea creature14, Evilrabbitry, busizem718, Lunabee, steve c, Moloko Plus, dubwars, Kingly Decay, dunnyjake, adik.na.chinoy, NSTNATE, Rasa, KFin67, WeirdForceOne, Squink, Yomi, Nikejerk, Anubis2night, NinJaSkills, DrftDrgn21, heySuburbia, silviajdm,
Dr.Mugg, chrisosaur, tyler2313, rustedhalo, lanarta, altercrisis, ArdabusRubber, consumption, Ultra999, richr2003, buttoneyestoys, TheVinylCountdown, consumption, oliveira, touj03, xxgijojoxx, terrorpanda, Drilone, Daimyo, gregm, hypnotiq, erikjorgensen30, MilanoSleep, freezah, konfucious, wingnut80, akn220

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Floyd 44 wrote:
gmiddleswarth wrote:
I want that Freyja! ;)

Jared is cool like that. Chris is a great artist. I wish I had gotten into his stuff sooner, now I'm trying to play catch-up. I will be getting my orange Freyja soon.

Nice man, the orange Freyja is awesome! I was thinking about having someone pick one up for me, but I'm happy with my OG one. Too much other stuff to buy :D Especially with heavy bramble right around the corner and retail DCs shipping soon. Nice score though its an awesome figure.

HaynMade

Post by HaynMade » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Damn,

You gotta love those Flores figs.
Check out HaynMade's Kollection
Here's HaynMade's Sales
And see my latest antics on HaynMade's Blog

Guzaku

Post by Guzaku » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Ive been wanting to see this for a while!
Very impressive ^^

EviL0ne

Post by EviL0ne » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

amazing flores collection
EviLism...<(-_^)<^>

want list + grails::coarsetoys Mint pain 1:3 (BOX ONLY) ROTO jaws (mint condition no seam or neck problem)...also Switch set and body bags NYFAT & LAFATS

takuto

Post by takuto » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:51 am

Woaahhh the collection is looking very good!!
WTB: Paws Rainbow!!
Michael Lau - 068 lazy prodig and Lazy Fatwest

Fantastic deals: sadistic spork, Aussietoyrama, joshua, Enderz, creaturion,Jackcuzzy, gamugamo

Floyd 44

Post by Floyd 44 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:16 am

gmiddleswarth wrote:
Nice man, the orange Freyja is awesome! I was thinking about having someone pick one up for me, but I'm happy with my OG one. Too much other stuff to buy :D Especially with heavy bramble right around the corner and retail DCs shipping soon. Nice score though its an awesome figure.

And coincidentally enough I was just able to secure a green Freyja from a great boardie at CP so now I will have the pair :rock:

Can't wait to see pics of those Brams....which way are you leaning?

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am

Whaddaya mean we gotta wait to see the rest of your stuff? You need to get some cases pronto. There are far too many of us living our vinyl lives vicariously through folks like you for you to dilly-dally. :D
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 am

Yardarm51 wrote:Whaddaya mean we gotta wait to see the rest of your stuff? You need to get some cases pronto. There are far too many of us living our vinyl lives vicariously through folks like you for you to dilly-dally. :D

Haha, thanks, but my collection is nothing compared to some people on here. I do have a good idea for some cheap retail style shelving, so hopefully I'll be able to get something set up in a couple weeks.

dietpeppercan

Post by dietpeppercan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Looks awesome man can't wait to see everything in the boxes as well! awesome collection no doubt! :rock:
Looking for: Deph Holy Roller;Black Kaws JPP; KAWS KEYCHAINS(any) ; Fatcap S2 chase; Pink Tag Team

Great Sellers: bck2sqr1, call_me_diamond, dunnydummy, gmiddleswarth, tron, quentdiggy, NSTNATE, Vinylassasin, Guzaku, crittur17

Luckita

Post by Luckita » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :rock:

Your collection rocks!!!! (I think i already knew that, lol)

And huge congrats on the new house, hope you find time to arrange all the other toys so that i can see pics of everything all together. :D
I'm selling my Soopa Maria Lanna NIB here: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=245902 Check it out!

Great transactions with:
  • Aussietoyrama, bk_bk, Brainiak76, cheeky, childosun, ckwok528, dubwars, dunnyrocks, dunz0, fluxchar, g33klaura, HaHaAjp, HaynMade, heebysdaman, holungwooy, Howdy, idlechimp, Jackcuzzy, jmf337, jtoki, Mastodon, miele, moshi, mr clement london, NSTNATE, popoyu, QUASIMO, quentdiggy, Quiz, Saint721, starkravinmad, steve c, STP03bluesi, tedmcintyre, thisbwill, tron.

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 am

Luckita wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :rock:

Your collection rocks!!!! (I think i already knew that, lol)

And huge congrats on the new house, hope you find time to arrange all the other toys so that i can see pics of everything all together. :D

Thanks a lot Luckita!! Just did a little rearranging and added some new pics of my new Coarse setup, part of my 3A collection and Scribe figs.

gmiddleswarth

Re: My Collection Pics...FINALLY!! UPDATED 10/28 PIC HEAVY!!

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 am

Collection pics updated! Now I just need a few more bookcases so I can get everything else out of the boxes.

Shankweather

Post by Shankweather » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 am

Those Koibitos and Wygers look awesome together. What are those ivory-looking toys on the shelf with the Scribe Rhino? I don't recognize those.

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:54 am

Shankweather wrote:Those Koibitos and Wygers look awesome together. What are those ivory-looking toys on the shelf with the Scribe Rhino? I don't recognize those.

Thanks! Those ivory looking figures are the Scribe Resound Field Guide Spice Trade Set which was an SDCC exclusive. They are actually, surprisingly, still available on Cardboardspaceshiptoys.com for $85 for the set. I would highly recommend picking up a set. They are awesome!

saucemoola

Post by saucemoola » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:59 am

=D> =D> Love to see people collections
GOOD TRANSACTION WITH: hollywood 0709 nicocato securitygeek chasenasty sinkflsink (hook up)flabby DunnywhoDunnywhat pjo666 djfohm Gazpacho urbanvinyl10 graf-toyz Maadbeats clevetheripper
WTB:http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2148919

EviL0ne

Post by EviL0ne » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

great stuff man :partyman:
EviLism...<(-_^)<^>

want list + grails::coarsetoys Mint pain 1:3 (BOX ONLY) ROTO jaws (mint condition no seam or neck problem)...also Switch set and body bags NYFAT & LAFATS

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm

super impressive collection. I wish i had one of those Plasma skelves.

that Hi-Fructose book is the shiz huh! i love that book! and all the goodies it came with!
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here