Because we look good together.

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

User avatar
(nice dream)
Posts: 4791
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by (nice dream) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Image



User avatar
LarryPink
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:03 pm
Location: SF, California
Contact:

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by LarryPink » Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 pm

Image

User avatar
Lfarnc
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:46 am
Location: London, England

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Lfarnc » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:57 am

Army.

Image
I've bought some stuff and sold some stuff, and its all ended well....

User avatar
Yardarm51
Posts: 3038
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Yardarm51 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am

Glad to see this thread back.
Great idea to use that one as an officer.
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

DaVe^_^
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 am

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by DaVe^_^ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 am

Image

Andrew Bell X 3
Our last night on Earth is for living

My Collection
http://trampt.com/users/DaVe/
Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/_hellodave_
My Sales Thread
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162966

Successful trades and purchases: - tron, pizzaparty, Nutter, Whitts, robynndarcy, nerdcorepunx, whip_pie, invader_chip, dobo, zukaty, Masago15, MattPower

User avatar
Wilko1212
Posts: 1708
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Wilko1212 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 am

^^^ Great snap dude! AB's stuff always looks incredible displayed together.

I've got a few more of his pieces in recently and need to get some pics!
Wilko1212
ADVANCE UPON ME BRETHREN!!

Image

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

DaVe^_^
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 am

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by DaVe^_^ » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Wilko1212 wrote:^^^ Great snap dude! AB's stuff always looks incredible displayed together.

I've got a few more of his pieces in recently and need to get some pics!
Thanks! I was trying to get a very plain counter and background, and the kitchen was the best thing. I think these three look awesome together!
Our last night on Earth is for living

My Collection
http://trampt.com/users/DaVe/
Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/_hellodave_
My Sales Thread
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162966

Successful trades and purchases: - tron, pizzaparty, Nutter, Whitts, robynndarcy, nerdcorepunx, whip_pie, invader_chip, dobo, zukaty, Masago15, MattPower

User avatar
MusicMan02
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by MusicMan02 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Lfarnc wrote:Army.

Image
Is that a custom from Chuckboy himself? It's dope, either way!
Great deals with:
amofop, nameBRAND, mANNEe, JRDillGC, lamuna, HOVA, vinylist, Dank82, iamchristsao, adik.na.chinoy, javadoozy, rimamir, cer0z, steen182, robotcollector, DrewBlood, therealchinaman, halfapparition(x3), phildren2a, fett42, soljah52, DarkLies212, KIDCANNON10, Stonesoup75, darika09, Salamander, DirtyDiva, DexDexign(x2), endo24, GKpirate619, LOADHOLT

User avatar
christopherswalls
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by christopherswalls » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Image
| Wants! | Trampt Wish List | Trampt Collection | For Sale/Trade | Transactions |
Looking for ThreeA Brambles/Squares and customs by Squink!

User avatar
Yardarm51
Posts: 3038
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Yardarm51 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:30 pm

I could totally see that little dude turned into Tex Avery's Big Bad Wolf.

Image
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

User avatar
chuckboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by chuckboy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:21 pm

hehhhehhh…. i'm glad you still have it.
Lfarnc wrote:Army.

Image
"i design because you are wrong."

chuckboy.com
Twitter
Facebook


User avatar
amavevera
Posts: 1145
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:41 am
Location: los angeles

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by amavevera » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 am

Image
good sellers: NotNotARobot, julesatschool, popoyu, rach86, maz78, ginner, trentmatth, SecurityGeek, sn1zln3rd, fredrickisdead, lunabee, jtoki, mrdave, lixx, crippled pigeon, HaynMade, typo21, EBIII, Shankweather, dunnyjake
good buyers: alaina, rco, tr3e, multpersonality, fes, jenifirst, mrdave, SerpentTongue, badtz313, citizenwayne, aruss, fast1590, Spooky+
good trades: bk_bk, sn1zln3rd, gazpacho, ZAM, g-bo, jazzydan, turnone, BoxingXius, Dupper, delusionalexit2, marly_k


my collection: http://rotocasted.com/amavevera/

User avatar
whitefalconTLE
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: U.S.A

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by whitefalconTLE » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 am

realtyguy808 wrote:Image
:partyman:
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)




If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299


FuneralDirector
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 am

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by FuneralDirector » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Image

User avatar
Yardarm51
Posts: 3038
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Yardarm51 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:06 am

That's awesome!
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

User avatar
Lfarnc
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:46 am
Location: London, England

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Lfarnc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:11 pm

chuckboy wrote:hehhhehhh…. i'm glad you still have it.
Lfarnc wrote:Army.

Image
Hell yeah, it's going nowhere!

Now don't you think that picture is missing an 8'?

;)
I've bought some stuff and sold some stuff, and its all ended well....

User avatar
MusicMan02
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by MusicMan02 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Lfarnc wrote:
chuckboy wrote:hehhhehhh…. i'm glad you still have it.
Lfarnc wrote:Army.

Image
Hell yeah, it's going nowhere!

Now don't you think that picture is missing an 8'?

;)
Custom 8"!!
Great deals with:
amofop, nameBRAND, mANNEe, JRDillGC, lamuna, HOVA, vinylist, Dank82, iamchristsao, adik.na.chinoy, javadoozy, rimamir, cer0z, steen182, robotcollector, DrewBlood, therealchinaman, halfapparition(x3), phildren2a, fett42, soljah52, DarkLies212, KIDCANNON10, Stonesoup75, darika09, Salamander, DirtyDiva, DexDexign(x2), endo24, GKpirate619, LOADHOLT

User avatar
MusicMan02
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by MusicMan02 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Latest from runDMB:

Image
Great deals with:
amofop, nameBRAND, mANNEe, JRDillGC, lamuna, HOVA, vinylist, Dank82, iamchristsao, adik.na.chinoy, javadoozy, rimamir, cer0z, steen182, robotcollector, DrewBlood, therealchinaman, halfapparition(x3), phildren2a, fett42, soljah52, DarkLies212, KIDCANNON10, Stonesoup75, darika09, Salamander, DirtyDiva, DexDexign(x2), endo24, GKpirate619, LOADHOLT

DavidKraww
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by DavidKraww » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Got me three custom cyborgs haha
Image

User avatar
sinbad77
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by sinbad77 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:48 am

MusicMan02 wrote:Latest from runDMB:

Image
Damn that madl is the business
........................................................................................
Sales Thread | Transaction List | Looking To Buy

User avatar
MusicMan02
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by MusicMan02 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:39 am

sinbad77 wrote:
MusicMan02 wrote:Latest from runDMB:

Image
Damn that madl is the business
Thanks! I gave RunDMB the color scheme I wanted, and some rough directions, but he really knocked this one out of the park. I just can't get enough of his abstract, yet beautiful, line work. He is also one of the most friendly people I've ever worked with. I suggest hitting him up for a custom if you're interested; you won't be disappointed.
Great deals with:
amofop, nameBRAND, mANNEe, JRDillGC, lamuna, HOVA, vinylist, Dank82, iamchristsao, adik.na.chinoy, javadoozy, rimamir, cer0z, steen182, robotcollector, DrewBlood, therealchinaman, halfapparition(x3), phildren2a, fett42, soljah52, DarkLies212, KIDCANNON10, Stonesoup75, darika09, Salamander, DirtyDiva, DexDexign(x2), endo24, GKpirate619, LOADHOLT

Cheahpet
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 pm
Location: Davie, FL

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Cheahpet » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Wilko1212
Posts: 1708
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Because we look good together.

Post by Wilko1212 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Image
Wilko1212
ADVANCE UPON ME BRETHREN!!

Image

Instagram: @wilko1212

Want: http://trampt.com/users/Wilks1212/want

Great Transactions With: turbobert, Nebulon5, redcumgum, Actual Size, baby cheeses, jollybungle (X2), =DuNnYnNuD=, lazarus, FistfulOfBunnies, Nicedream, spoileralert, hellscrape(X2), noeleaser, w33zy16, gmiddleswarth, c.feng, griffndunn (X4), mako, tjpresley, jfactor13, Dab City 2, shrubs, iron paw, daveleeuk, StefanieG (X2), ralmeidavargas, Gremio (X2), smithy24, Merlin (X2), JayPee, Vinyl fan, Kidglasgow (X2), Wire.Wolf, KIDCANNON10, Flinst0wned, ajc (X2), 666ways2love, endo24 (X2), TRJH1991, Ath, snarebum, paul

Post Reply