forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:55 pm 

D~

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:00 pm 

Serving Wilkowski Dunny in the Fog.

D~

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 pm 

Domina wrote:
Serving Wilkowski Dunny in the Fog.

D~

Love this foggy one!!!

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:15 am 

I'm confused..

I thought this thread was dedicated to photography.

I don't think the photos created by taking your new toys, sticking them on your deck and shooting a photo should be in this thread.

The photos in this thread should be well composed, have decent lighting and for god's sake, actually be in focus..

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing people's new pick ups, but this thread really isn't the place for them.

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 am 

Wow - most of the threads on this board are dead and you're actually criticizing someone for which thread they are posting in?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:23 pm 

Last edited by Domina on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:43 pm 

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:45 pm 

Domina wrote:
YOU OWE ME a public apology first off !!!!!!!
I bill out at 2000/hr you can't afford my wrath or spell checking you big whining Tard
My pet? that grey little mouse she has a 65 page cv and puts in 17 hr days
and I'm recovering from a rape.
if you don't like my posts that I use to work my crippled hand s while I bleed our savings into nasty artist that treat me like crap and pick apart my struggle to survive?
you and the rest of you that make this a miserable hell of a website for stores that are now all but closed?
you are the creeps that snicker at the hard working doing impossible jobs with horrible afflictions.
for the Great kgyure to make a post to your comment?
Know you got a college professor and surgeon vice chair of a whole del a residence director for a whole team of snot nose new doctors dealing in life and real death issues every day and you biznatch because I haven't bothered to waste my 2000/hr time posting to the right dead thread and the right type of picture.?
your manners are bad you are dull and dim and yiou are spreading misery.
you make me sick on every level and I'm wasting what little time a day I can even use my cripplers fingers since I used Memorial day to confront my rapist.
what the hell did you do to make the world a better place besides grow a busy high level surgeon's ire and piss off a retired film director that has enough strength to fly out just to kick your whining rump. you sir?
are a disease for making my burden hard and raising my blood pressure how dare you attack a crippled rape victim
with bad dyslexia do to a pedophile treater you rump
d leaving kr for ever and taking a permanent vow of silence. copy and paste this to all the artist you know I collect me and my doctor hate you for making us miserable not another penny will I dump oh and kozik? he was mean to me too.
Only skinner tried to help
Here you can pic about my crappy bleeding heart photo I use when I'm doing my physical therapy
rump hats

e me a public apology first off?
My pet? that grey little mouse she has a 65 page cv and puts in 17 hr days
and I'm recovering from a rape.
if you don't like my posts that I use to work my crippled hand s while I bleed our savings into nasty artist that treat me like crap and pick apart my struggle to survive?
you and the rest of you that make this a miserable hell of a website for stores that are now all but closed?
you are the creeps that snicker at the hard working doing impossible jobs with horrible afflictions.
for the Great kgyure to make a post to your comment?
Know you got a college professor and surgeon vice chair of a whole del a residence director for a whole team of snot nose new doctors dealing in life and real death issues every day and you biznatch because I haven't bothered to waste my 2000/hr time posting to the right dead thread and the right type of picture.?
your manners are bad you are dull and dim and yiou are spreading misery.
you make me sick on every level and I'm wasting what little time a day I can even use my cripplers fingers since I used Memorial day to confront my rapist.
what the hell did you do to make the world a better place besides grow a busy high level surgeon's ire and piss off a retired film director that has enough strength to fly out just to kick your whining rump. you sir?
are a disease for making my burden hard and raising my blood pressure how dare you attack a crippled rape victim
with bad dyslexia do to a pedophile treater you rump
d leaving kr for ever and taking a permanent vow of silence. copy and paste this to all the artist you know I collect me and my doctor hate you for making us miserable not another penny will I dump oh and kozik? he was mean to me too.
Only skinner tried to help

there's my crappy bleeding heart shot I use for my physical therapy and I can barely use my broken keys missing and all pc.
a s s h a t.
domino leaving you to fix your own problems cut and paste this everywhere please I'm done being victimized by bthe artist I support not one red cent not one my good works end with noel you have him to thank give him hell he deserves it for abusing my time

Ditto.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:47 pm 

Some of my latest pickups:

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:25 am 

kgyure wrote:
Wow - most of the threads on this board are dead and you're actually criticizing someone for which thread they are posting in?

Yes I am. This is a photography thread, not a new pickup thread.

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:48 am 

Woah! :shock:

What's happening here??

Domina - I don't know what beef you've got with Noel, but please try and keep it civil. This is a forum about art and toys! In addition, Noel does have a point. this thread is dedicated to photography. I know that lots of collectors like to take their collection photos to the next level, that's what this thread is for.

If you've got brand new toys that you just picked up and want to show off, they belong here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=51863

I hope this clears things up and please, let's keep it civil! I don't want to use my banhammer on a weekend! :badgrin:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:51 am 

paul wrote:
Some of my latest pickups:

Congrats! I know you've been hunting for him for a while now! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:17 pm 

Cheahpet wrote:

you are a wizard

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:22 pm 

Amazing no-face pic!

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 pm 

Oh crap! That is an amazing shot. If you have any others like it could you post them up in the "Let Your Vinyl Breathe" thread? Pretty please? It's been dead for a while now and needs some lovin'. -grin-

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 pm 

Yardarm51 wrote:
Oh crap! That is an amazing shot. If you have any others like it could you post them up in the "Let Your Vinyl Breathe" thread? Pretty please? It's been dead for a while now and needs some lovin'. -grin-

I agree,

Awesome photo.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:41 am 

Cheahpet wrote:

:shock:

Beautiful!!

A perfect example of the photos that should be in this thread!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:09 am 

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:57 am 

@ Guru - Do you really need to keep making snide remarks about what is an appropriate picture for an art forum thread - especially after I told you that Domina was hospitalized for a psychotic break? (and honestly kind of ironic that ppl feel the need to judge what is art on a forum that celebrates so-called "lowbrow" art) I really don't even know what to say anymore...

And, to derail the thread for a minute (sorry Justin your pictures are lovely):

I think it should have been pretty obvious that Domina was having problems from the nature of her posts (which I have since deleted and would appreciate if those of you that have quoted them would also delete them). For those of you with no experience in dealing with mental illness - individuals in such a state are really hypersensitive to criticism. In fact, in part, some of the comments directed at Domina here helped to push her over the edge and she has now had to be involuntarily hospitalized. Noel, would it have killed you to apologize? Or is the appropriateness of a photo in a correct thread really more important to you than someone sick's well-being?

Anyway, back to the pretty pictures.

@whitefalcon - thanks for your support

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 pm 

kgyure wrote:
@ Guru - Do you really need to keep making snide remarks about what is an appropriate picture for an art forum thread - especially after I told you that Domina was hospitalized for a psychotic break? (and honestly kind of ironic that ppl feel the need to judge what is art on a forum that celebrates so-called "lowbrow" art) I really don't even know what to say anymore...

And, to derail the thread for a minute (sorry Justin your pictures are lovely):

I think it should have been pretty obvious that Domina was having problems from the nature of her posts (which I have since deleted and would appreciate if those of you that have quoted them would also delete them). For those of you with no experience in dealing with mental illness - individuals in such a state are really hypersensitive to criticism. In fact, in part, some of the comments directed at Domina here helped to push her over the edge and she has now had to be involuntarily hospitalized. Noel, would it have killed you to apologize? Or is the appropriateness of a photo in a correct thread really more important to you than someone sick's well-being?

Anyway, back to the pretty pictures.

@whitefalcon - thanks for your support

Your friend has been hospitalized and you're worried about getting an apology from random people on a toy message board?

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:55 am 

No, I'm suggesting that had he apologized when she had asked, she may have not decompensated to the degree that she did. And, she considered you "random people" and the toy scene as a support system. Guess that was a bad idea.

Now I remember why I don't post...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:31 pm 

kgyure wrote:
No, I'm suggesting that had he apologized when she had asked, she may have not decompensated to the degree that she did. And, she considered you "random people" and the toy scene as a support system. Guess that was a bad idea.

Probably a bad idea. If suggesting a thread stay on topic is enough to set her off like that then she should probably stay off the computer all together. The internet can get much much worse. And if comments like this is the reason you don't post here. I'm sorry. This whole thing is just very silly and dramatic.

Now... Can we please get back to posting awesome photos of toys?

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:55 am 

I was back to the topic - you are the one that asked me a question, which I answered.

And, just to clarify, the reason I don't generally post is that I honestly don't have time to try to reason with people that think serious psychiatric illnesses are "silly" and can be treated by staying off of the computer and "going for a walk".

Domina and I have made some real friends on these boards, and, whether or not you believe it; those individuals are not just "random people". You clearly aren't one of them...

And, yes, I know the Internet can be a mean place; I just had higher hopes that a toy forum would be a relatively safe and pleasant distraction... Lesson learned.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:07 am 

kgyure wrote:

Now I remember why I don't post...

Trying to place blame on random internet people for being unaware of someone's mounting mental crisis is kind of ridiculous. It's pretty impossible to judge people's mental state from a small number of forum posts as there is absolutely no context.

To most of the people here who have had little interaction with this person even their long tirade isn't necessarily a sign of a mental breakdown but could be any number of things because we have no context at all.

I'm very sorry that this person had a mental breakdown but I can't see anyone's responses to her here seemed particularly mean spirited frankly, especially given our complete lack of context as to her mental health.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next