Nathan Jurevicius Peleda

Moderated by Tado, Jon Burgerman, and other Flying Cat artists. Scarygirl, Fortune Pork, and TokyoPlastic can all be found here.

Nathan Jurevicius Peleda

Post by Yuck!!! » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:45 pm

I just found these for preorder on ToyTokyo, which claims they are an exclusive. I couldn't find any other info about em. I love the wind-up concept and sculpts, but the color choices really don't do it for me at all. They look great together, but probably won't, "Go" with my other toys. Ill be sure to get the black at least.

Lets hope the series won't be ruined by an impossible to find chase like the last KR offering!

Dalek Ciboys
GID Arkski's Toddler
Mini Treehouse Vol 2

Post by brent_scarytoys » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:14 pm

There is another thread in the Toy Talk(?) forum about these, but there's no chases in this series, though each figure is limited to 500 and there is 16 in a case- inc. 2 sets of 7 + 2 extras.

Check here for some more info anyway!

[ Added: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:54 pm ]
For anyone that didn't already know, these are available now!

Also, Nathan told me these can be left as they are, but with such clean sculpts, they are perfect for customizing the designs yourself.

The windup mechanism / legs are also removable if you'd prefer they sit flat, so you can do what you want with them! :biggrin: