Heenie Night Edition

Moderated by Tado, Jon Burgerman, and other Flying Cat artists. Scarygirl, Fortune Pork, and TokyoPlastic can all be found here.
sethsabbat

Heenie Night Edition

Post by sethsabbat » Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Has anyone seen one of these around anywhere? Any info on the release date of Seoop figure? Thanks

brent_scarytoys

Re: Heenie Night Edition

Post by brent_scarytoys » Thu May 22, 2008 10:06 pm

sethsabbat wrote:Has anyone seen one of these around anywhere? Any info on the release date of Seoop figure? Thanks

The Heenie's were recalled due to a production fault with the arm / shoulder joints and it could not change between 'modes'- more than once anyway.
Some stores kept them, but most were returned to StrangeCo, though you may still be able to get one somewhere.

Also, I just asked StrangeCo about the Seoop's a day or two ago and they said they have no info on the Seoop release as yet.

BTW- make sure to check out the online preview of Nathan's new Reformation exhibition at Magic-Pony too if you haven't already!

spookypaw

Post by spookypaw » Fri May 30, 2008 3:29 am

Production faults suck! How many releases have been stopped/stalled because of production mess ups... Grrrr...
currently selling squidboy custom babo, 12" purple go ciboy, monsterism horned and flocked, kubrick balzac red bearbrick 400%, and others stuff....but I had to put it on that other website that I hate. *hint*