Comic Con, Pete?

Moderated by Pete Fowler, Rob Manley. Owners of Playbeast, home to Monsterism , CardBoy, Klong and more.
stereo

Comic Con, Pete?

Post by stereo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:57 am

So, for those of us planning to attend some but possibly not all of Comic Con, Pete, can you give us a heads up of days that might be better to be there? And if you wanna hint at any releases or stuff like that, you know, like, feel free.

[ Added: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:24 pm ]
Check 1-2. Check 1-2. Testing. Ah, hello. Comicon is on in one month. Any tips for Angelenos planning to drive down maybe just for one day?

Zeeshan

Post by Zeeshan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:47 am

bump...
F/S: Ledbetter (Pink Teeter, Finders Keepers Figures), S2, S3, Azteca and S4 Dunnies, Large and Small Icebots, Ace & Ion, Neth Creatures, Inventsville, GID Firebonefly, Dalek Cerealart Spacemonkeys (Blue and Grey), blue Dalek Spacebot, Fowler/Monsterism Figures, Thundermutts, Mini Touma CP!, Original Mellow and Marshmellow with Chris Lee Print, Original and Mono Cleabus with Print, Craola "Low Roller" Print + more.
Check Out My Photobucket For Some Sale Items

smpt

Post by smpt » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 am

My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

shanners

Post by shanners » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:39 am

Great photos. The Pets & Owners look amazing, lovely colours and a great looking mix of characters, really looking forward to these now.