ORIGINAL FOWLERS

Moderated by Pete Fowler, Rob Manley. Owners of Playbeast, home to Monsterism , CardBoy, Klong and more.
pipguerra

ORIGINAL FOWLERS

Post by pipguerra » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:07 am

Both painted for a friend of mine in Nov 96 entitled " It's a filthy world" and "Juan Rodriguez" the envelopes were from playbeast I guess Pete cant resist a blank space when he has a pen in his hand.

call me jah

paintings

Post by call me jah » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:18 am

hahaha, i love the top one. I'm not so keen on the second one but its still a nice piece. And if your posting something how can anyone resist the urge to draw on it? I know i can't.

Jah

Bird of Prey

Post by Bird of Prey » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:06 pm

I think they both are awesome...even the little doodles on the envs. are worthy of a frame.
BOP

pete fowler

old paintings

Post by pete fowler » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:41 pm

nice to see those old paintings, a trip down memory lane for me. I can hardly remember them, sob, sob.

I'd love to get some new paintings done but I find little time these days to put brush t'canvas. Once the animation is up and running, I'll buy a shed, put it in the middle of my studio and lock myself in it for a few days of the week. I'll pass a bucket through the window to empty and request cheese & mushroom pasties 3 times a day.

aaaah, fantasy world

all the beast
Pete