fowler pieces and collection...

Moderated by Pete Fowler, Rob Manley. Owners of Playbeast, home to Monsterism , CardBoy, Klong and more.
mrmonkey

fowler pieces and collection...

Post by mrmonkey » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:28 am

mrmonkey's pete fowler collection and then some...

as promised...here are photos of the recent collection. enjoy :o)

lars of spain

Post by lars of spain » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:51 am

forget Pete, is that your art work??

(The canvas' with the dog etc) Sorry I can't add the picture, i'm sure someone can if they can spare a couple of seconds

If it is, It Rocks like a Muvver.

Next Jled maybe? Pre Order NOW!

mrmonkey

artwork...

Post by mrmonkey » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:02 am

lars of spain wrote:forget Pete, is that your art work??

(The canvas' with the dog etc) Sorry I can't add the picture, i'm sure someone can if they can spare a couple of seconds

If it is, It Rocks like a Muvver.

Next Jled maybe? Pre Order NOW!

haha...well, i can't ever forget Pete...but the artwork is by Christopher Lee. those characters are a part of his Urbanites line. feel free to visit his site here:

www.thebeastisback.com

yeah, his artwork does ROCK...and i've been a supporter for many years, even before his actual debut. if you go check his website out, you'll see that he's worked with quite a few individuals/companies within the industry.

he's currently working with the same company that designed Joe Ledbetter's vinyl figures, Wheaty Wheat studios. www.wheatywheat.com

feel free to check both those sites out. his next big artshow is in chicago. second weekend of January i think. he's having a joint show/collaboration with TADO at Rotofugi.

i hope those sites can better inform you, about the artist.