help? searching for vol. 3...

Moderated by Pete Fowler, Rob Manley. Owners of Playbeast, home to Monsterism , CardBoy, Klong and more.
mrmonkey

help? searching for vol. 3...

Post by mrmonkey » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:57 pm

i'm in need of one final figure to complete my vol. 3 set. that figure is the Sancho chase figure. (i think, if i'm not mistaken, that's the black one?)

can anyone from the forum, help me locate one at a reasonable price/trade?

i have 3 sdcc exclusives i'm willing to trade. (Sancho, Troubador, Chef). I am willing to trade all 3 for the black sancho, or purchase at a reasonable price. if anyone is interested, please let me know. thanks everyone.

spookypaw

Post by spookypaw » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:39 am

I'll keep an eye out, but I havent seen one yet...good luck!
currently selling squidboy custom babo, 12" purple go ciboy, monsterism horned and flocked, kubrick balzac red bearbrick 400%, and others stuff....but I had to put it on that other website that I hate. *hint*

mrmonkey

sounds good!

Post by mrmonkey » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:08 pm

awesome, thanks :o)

osakamatt

no sancho....

Post by osakamatt » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:10 pm

...but i've dealt with mr monkey before and he's a great trader!

cheers

matt

mrmonkey

thanks matt... =)

Post by mrmonkey » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:16 pm

happy thanksgiving everyone! thanks matt for the kind words. the feeling is completely mutual, matt is a great trader and forum member as well.

lawaughn

Post by lawaughn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:03 pm

I just dealt with Mr. Monkey and had no problems. He's a great person to trade with and probably really cute. :p

lynx larynx

oh my gosh!!!

Post by lynx larynx » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:06 pm

oh! ...you wouldn't believe
how cute he is if i told you!

.lx

mrmonkey

hahaha...

Post by mrmonkey » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:04 am

wow, even good ol' lynx came out to join this post. how've you been bud? it's been quite awhile. i hope all things are well, everything here is pretty simple and dandy...nothing out of the ordinary really. hope all is well, take care.

[ Added: Fri 09 Dec, 2005 2:18 pm ]
i bought the black/blue sancho last nite on ebay...FINALLY...i was so happy to see him pop up on the bay. (i was starting to wonder if i'd ever find that last chase).

as for any other fans searching for chases, the same seller is offerring a Chase Nomadic Trobadour. it's up for the next 4 days, unless someone buys it now.

enjoy, folks.